Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Hey @dozensofus, what's your dill? [Discussion Closed]

Re: Hey @dozensofus, what's your dill? [Discussion Closed]

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm also a little curious as to why a member that hasn't commented on a single thread since the account was created in March 2013 is suddenly active today.
    I know you know what's happening this weekend WHICH means you're a mod or someone really close to one.
    How is that a given though? I heard about this weekend from lurking TB and the-other-place-which-shall-not-be-named. I'm not a mod or close to one.  :-??
    A hunch.
  • Options
    I am 100% a newb but it seems the mood of TB has shifted from goofy, facepalm drama to sinister, hateful drama with all the stuff that has been happening lately. Also, I may be stupid and not see what's obvious but I would like to know the proof we have that Nelly had an AE?
    TTGP Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails

My Chart
  • Options
    HAI @BigPICKLE!! xoxoxo
    DS: 8/9/11
    DD: 9/1/14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am 100% a newb but it seems the mood of TB has shifted from goofy, facepalm drama to sinister, hateful drama with all the stuff that has been happening lately. Also, I may be stupid and not see what's obvious but I would like to know the proof we have that Nelly had an AE?
    Yeah. You're too new.
    Yea, I definitely admit I'm new. And so far I've been loving it here because it feels real. But the hateful, vile stuff I do not like. I'm assuming you're insinuating it's always like that, which is extremely unfortunate.
    TTGP Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails

My Chart
  • Options
    This is starting to feel like a bad book.
  • Options
    What is the siggy pic? I heard it was offensive
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

BigPICKLE said:

What is the siggy pic? I heard it was offensive

It was a person (cartoon) with a gun shooting their head and the blood splatter turns to butterflies with "Nobody dies a virgin, because in the end life fucks us all." underneath. Now the picture is a skeleton as a butterfly
    ***mobile***

Gross. So glad I can't see this.

Yea, it was pretty fucked up

***** anticipating mobile quote fail ****

I'm glad I can't see it either. Sounds pretty fucking classy ::eye roll::
    Me:  31  DH:  35
    Married:  7/3/2006
    DS:  3/3/2007  (emergency c-section) 
    MMC:  10/5/2010  D&C:  10/8/2010
    DD:  9/22/2011  (scheduled c-section)
  • Options
    its a threadless tee shirt company design. called flowers in the attic.
  • Options
    Just popping in to say I don'thave any idea what went on other than what I can tell from this thread, but that I do hope you guys get whatever answers/explanation you are looking for because the situation seems seriously fucked up.  Probably fucked up beyond what I can even tell.
    November Siggy, Thanksgiving Fail

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'm still over here with my jaw on the floor. I just can't help but think that it seems extremely out of character for Nelly to be behind something so hateful. I thought she was good people.

I dunno, maybe I'm naive. Looking forward to hearing her explanation....

Formerly Aaren91011
    Trying for baby #1 since July 2013  -  DX: PCOS
    BFP: 2/27/14 - EDD 11/11/14 - MMC 4/21/14 @ 11w (stopped growing @ 9w)
    TTA until January
  • Options
    Why does that name sound familiar?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"