April 2014 Moms
Options

Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

Re: Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

• Options
    juniper75 said:

Why must babies throw everything on the ground - all day long? I feel like I'm living a Lonely Island song...

I know!!! That dropsie game can be a PITA
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mom2boxers We are doing baby jeans too- with a cable knit sweater and boots. One of my crafty friends made 3 headbands to match her sweater. I'm really excited to see how they turn out.
  • Options
    @mom2boxers we have our six month photos a week from Sunday, and I think we're doing a sweater/pants combo too. FX you get some great shots of your cutie!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I need to decide about our photo shoot at the end of the month.  If he still fits, he's going to wear his purple shirt and tie with sweater vest because so cute.  But what on earth do DH and I wear?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have a Beco soleil that I love. Its for bigger babies though - I think the minimum is 15lbs unless you buy the insert. But its great because its so adjustable that DH and I can both use it.
  • Options
    I find it very comfy. The only carrier I've had that didn't hurt my back over longer periods. It doesn't forward face though. Just front, hip and back.
  • Options
    Jessimax said:
    10:55 and DH is still asleep (since 12 last night) I've been up since 7 getting DS to school (not to mention 3 times overnight to feed DD). Any jury would aquit if I killed him now right?
    DH told me last night (while I was operating on 3 hours of sleep from the night before) that he couldn't do any overnight wake-ups because he had to get up early.  I snarkily pointed out that I had to get up even earlier.  Then this morning, I finally went in after he'd been snoozing his alarm for over 30 minutes and told him to get up and take his shower because I need to, too, and I'd been waiting on him since he had to go to work.  And then it turns out he didn't have to be in until 9 anyway!  Fortunately we just had the three overnight feedings, no extra wakeups last night.
  • Options
    Up&Up diapers - I need 'sposies for tonight, and I have a small pack of size 2 (through 18lbs) and size three (starts at 16lbs).  DS is 17lbs.  Which size should I try first?
  • Options
    Thanks, ladies!
  • Options
    @hlm184‌ I use size 3 up & up size 2 sucks we had so many blowouts he's 19 lbs I would guess
  • Options
    hlm184 said:

Jessimax said:

10:55 and DH is still asleep (since 12 last night) I've been up since 7 getting DS to school (not to mention 3 times overnight to feed DD). Any jury would aquit if I killed him now right?

DH told me last night (while I was operating on 3 hours of sleep from the night before) that he couldn't do any overnight wake-ups because he had to get up early.  I snarkily pointed out that I had to get up even earlier.  Then this morning, I finally went in after he'd been snoozing his alarm for over 30 minutes and told him to get up and take his shower because I need to, too, and I'd been waiting on him since he had to go to work.  And then it turns out he didn't have to be in until 9 anyway!  Fortunately we just had the three overnight feedings, no extra wakeups last night.

He just got up (11:35) and had the nerve to ask what's for lunch? Followed by why are you so cranky?
  • Options
    yes. size three. The only thing that sucks is there is no more "wet/dry line"
  • Options
    yes. size three. The only thing that sucks is there is no more "wet/dry line"
    Hah, NBD for me since these are just for daycare!
  • Options
    @nicole mackenzie‌ thank you so much I absolutely appreciate it!

@edoliesmom‌ I always thought you & your husband look adorable in your avatar!
  • Options
    chichi589 said:

@nicole mackenzie‌ thank you so much I absolutely appreciate it!

@edoliesmom‌ I always thought you & your husband look adorable in your avatar!

lol Thanks!
    February Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV couple ~ Jim & Pam <3

Edolie Mae ~ April 21, 2014 <3
  • Options
    I have the Beco Gemini and I love it! So comfy!
  • Options
    Oh no pump, why are you making a weird knocking noise?
  • Options

We're going with the Carter's Frankenstein costume - on clearance, and not too puffy.

I started to get a puppy dog costume at BRU that was on sale, but you had to zip it up the back to put it on and there were no snaps in the crotch. That would be a diaper change from hell.
    Same! We thought about the crab, but it was too puffy. Frankenbaby is real cute.
  • Options
    Ugh.. DH paid the credit card bill late, so we get hit with a late fee. I mentioned that we got hit with it and his response (word for word): "Yeah it's my fault meant to check Wednesday but forgot with the Pirates game on, and by the time I got home Thursday it was already after 5"

Maybe now he'll listen to me when I complain that his habit of immediately turning on the TV when he gets home is really detrimental, since TV = checked out DH.

These are the things that make me want to strangle the man!!!!

• Options
    I am torn between DS being a pterodactyl or an aviator for Halloween. I don't know what to do!
    If he makes sounds like my DS, the choice is obvious.

I wish I'd found a pterodactyl costume, but I got this brand new dragon one for $3, so that's a win anyway.
  • Options
    lokimaulokimau member
    edited October 2014
    DD is being so frustrating today. She has pooped twice. Since she likes wiggly and rollover during diaper changes now, she has gotten poop everywhere twice. On her. On her clothes. The changing table. The wall. Me. If she would just be still, it would take 30 seconds!!'
  • Options
    What goes well with pork tenderloin? I'm tired of doing potatoes all the time! I either do mashed or red potatoes. I'd be open to other potato options though. I just wanna do something different.

• Options
    Add my coworker accountant to my list of people I want to strangle today:

I've told her before how it's important that items get booked to the right workorder/unit because I have to track costs by workorder/unit - even if all the costs ultimately end up on the same project. I've had three different issues today during reporting because her inability to get things booked correctly which causes me way more tracking work...

Again, thank goodness for paid overtime or I'd really flipping lose it on her!

• Options

What goes well with pork tenderloin? I'm tired of doing potatoes all the time! I either do mashed or red potatoes. I'd be open to other potato options though. I just wanna do something different.

I like mac n cheese with pork. Not Kraft but a white cheddar or something like that :)
  • Options
    purespark said:

What's the flavor profile of your marinade?

Um... It has lemon, rosemary and thyme in it.

• Options
    https://clubw.com
    Wine that delivers?? Yes please.
  • Options
    eireyes said:

Ugh.. DH paid the credit card bill late, so we get hit with a late fee. I mentioned that we got hit with it and his response (word for word): "Yeah it's my fault meant to check Wednesday but forgot with the Pirates game on, and by the time I got home Thursday it was already after 5"

Maybe now he'll listen to me when I complain that his habit of immediately turning on the TV when he gets home is really detrimental, since TV = checked out DH.

These are the things that make me want to strangle the man!!!!
    I'm sorry, that's definitely annoying. More so because the Pirates played so terribly.
  • Options
    Off to SIL house to see DH entire crazy family. We told SIL we were going to Birmingham for Boo at the Zoo and we could meet up with her for dinner somewhere before. She said she had no money to go out (not SIL going through crazy divorce, another one), but she had pizza if we just wanted to go there to eat. It somehow became ENTIRE family going to her house to eat and going to boo at the zoo. I really didn't want the entire circus coming to the zoo! Everyone else's kids are middle/high school age so it's not like they are doing the Zoo for their kids.

I'm so not ready for this. SIL husband is creepy and I have to dress head to toe in fabric because he will be creepy and try to see down my shirt. There will be so much yelling, guarantee politics will come up and they will bad talk our President. Broke SIL will be there and will complain about her ex and lack of money.

I probably should make this a bingo game
  • Options
    I am going to strangle my tenant. Anyone have bail money? X(

At least she's now my ex-tenant. Thank God for small miracles.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"