April 2014 Moms
Options

Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

Re: Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

• Options
    avidkeoavidkeo member
    edited October 2014
    mamrotu73 said:

Shaved my legs and put on make-up! I've got a hot date with the N. CA ladies!!

Except BIRL... Get better soon!

Whats happening with BIRL? Hugs! Never mind, just saw her post. Double hugs to her!
    Angel baby June 2013, DD born 22 April 2014, BFP 10 Sept 2015 - Due 22 May 2016
  • Options

I've been afraid to weigh myself because I thought I put on weight. I decided to just do it since I hadn't had anything to eat yet and actually remembered... I've lost 3 pounds! My first reaction? I need to scarf a couple pounds of food down. Give me all the food! Nomnomnom!

Also, it feels amazing outside. I love autumn. 8->

Woohoo!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    poru said:
    Great picture!! Hope you all had a good time!
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    rtv3rtv3 member
    edited October 2014
    Ugh, I feel so horrible. I set DD down on our bed so I could change. Turned around to grab a boob pad and DD started wailing. I turned back and she was on the floor. Totally rolled off the bed. I grabbed and soothed her and she's fine but I just feel sick thinking how much worse that could have been. Ugh, ugh, ugh, bad mom of the year award right here :(

ETA: Hit post too soon.
    image    image

With the possible exception of the equator, everything begins somewhere. - C.S.Lewis

• Options
    @rtv3 don't beat yourself up. The other day DS was not strapped in his mamaroo and was trying to reach for his mobile. I walked away from 30 secs to get his bottle and I found him face down on the floor. Cue ugly tears from the pregnant girl and DS laughing at me. He is fine. I called his doctor crying because I was irrational. They said it happens and to be more careful now that he's more active. I'm sure our babies will get worse injuries as they grow up.

• Options
    Cora leapt right out of her baby seat onto the floor. These things happen. She cried like she fell six feet instead of six inches, and I felt terrible, but we both survived.
  • Options
    @rtv3‌ my baby fell off the bed too :( She was sleeping in the middle of my bed and I made a border out of pillows so I could get dressed, but she somehow managed to get over the barrier. I felt like shit, but she's ok.
  • Options
    @rtv3‌ my baby girl rolled off the sofa about a month ago. I had her propped on the Boppy while I cooked breakfast and then I heard a thud and crying. She was fine just startled. But I felt horrible all day.
  • Options
    @rtv3‌ I set my kid in his little tub yesterday for a place to put him (no water), turned around and heard a thump. He fell out of the tub and face planted on the tile. He was fine. We all do stuff like that so don't worry. #:-S
  • Options
    I am so frustrated and hurt. I asked my husband why he doesn't want to be Intimate with me and he said everything about me is attractive, but my attitude and that makes him not want to do anything. I'm hurt because I take care of everything, he doesn't need to do anything. I try really hard to make sure the house is clean and he gets dinner every night. Sometimes I'm grumpy, but I'm tired, sick, and emotional. For once, I just want to be good enough. Now I'm ugly crying in the bathroom while him and DS are asleep.

• Options
    Seriously baby? She went down at 7:10 it's now 8:45 and she's gotten up like 4 times :-S
  • Options
    @KendraColeslaw‌ I've been wondering if Ellie has worn her outfit that I got her yet? She's a big girl, and I can't remember what size I got. Didn't know if maybe I got something that was too warm for TX if she's already outgrown that size!
    February Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV couple ~ Jim & Pam <3

Edolie Mae ~ April 21, 2014 <3
  • Options

kkaew816 said:

Seriously baby? She went down at 7:10 it's now 8:45 and she's gotten up like 4 times :-S

That's been me the last few nights. Thanks stupid teeth!
    Glad I'm not alone
    ps make that 5.
  • Options
    @rtv3‌ I fell off the changing table as a baby and I turned out kinda ok! I'm super paranoid about DD falling off things so I get your concern!
  • Options

I am so frustrated and hurt. I asked my husband why he doesn't want to be Intimate with me and he said everything about me is attractive, but my attitude and that makes him not want to do anything. I'm hurt because I take care of everything, he doesn't need to do anything. I try really hard to make sure the house is clean and he gets dinner every night. Sometimes I'm grumpy, but I'm tired, sick, and emotional. For once, I just want to be good enough. Now I'm ugly crying in the bathroom while him and DS are asleep.

So sorry I know rejection hurts :-( hopefully he'll come to his senses
  • Options
    @ambarnett1‌ I'm sorry your H is being a jerk :(

I have no idea what my DHs problem is tonight. He came home from hunting pulling in the drive way like a crazy person and hasn't said a word to me. I'm about to go to bed and was waiting for him to come upstairs. He did. To grab his pillow and go back down to the couch. Wtf is your problem dude?
  • Options

@ambarnett1‌ I'm sorry your H is being a jerk :(

I have no idea what my DHs problem is tonight. He came home from hunting pulling in the drive way like a crazy person and hasn't said a word to me. I'm about to go to bed and was waiting for him to come upstairs. He did. To grab his pillow and go back down to the couch. Wtf is your problem dude?

Pms?
  • Options
    @KendraColeslaw‌ Yay!! I can't wait to see it. :) We're having a cool front right now. Yesterday and today were really nice (it's 55 right now!?), but tomorrow it goes back to the 80s. Womp womp!

@LuckySquare‌ Sorry to hear about your birthday. :( >:D<

• Options
    Boo to shitty birthdays! Here's hopin it gets better, @LuckySquare‌ !
  • Options
    @ambarnett1. Hope you got some rest last night. I hope you aren't still taking what your DH said personally. I highly doubt you have a bad "attitude" and if you do you are entitled to with everything going on in your body right now. Odds are that DH is having a hard time adjusting to all the changes and can't express it so he's being an insensitive idiot. I think Men are so used to us being able to lavish all our attention on them that they can have a pretty hard time adjusting when they have to take a backseat to LO. And ofcourse they could never verbalize being jealous of a little baby so instead they do other stupid things. It will get better.

Hugs to you and I hope you have a better day today.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. I made him get up and take the baby just now so I could lay here and relax for a bit. Going to the renaissance festival today and hoping it goes well. I'm going with my family, but DH isn't because he has to help his dad do 'stuff'. Boo. Hugs to everyone.

@LuckySquare‌ I'm sorry about your birthday.
    @juniper75‌ YGPM

• Options
    @LuckySquare‌ I'm sorry your birthday was a bummer. Hopefully today is awesome, so you can call it round 2.
  • Options
    Sorry this birthday wasn't a good one @LuckySquare‌ ! Isn't your two year old birthday today? Hope you have some fun today!
    @ambarnett1‌ I'm sorry you're dealing with that :( I hope he makes it up to you somehow! Have fun at the fair!
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Sorry to all of those with douchey husbands. H is trying to quit tobacco so he is always angry and starts fights all the time. I just want to punch him. Sorry about your disappointing birthday @LuckySquare‌, treat yourself!
  • Options
  • Options
    Another one here with a douchey husband. Fucking hate duck hunting season . Just another excuse to take off most of the weekend. 
    Also he has a bad cold from what I could hear at 4 am this morning , likely from hunting yesterday while it poured rain , and I sware I will hunt him if he gets LO sick.

Also there is no more coffee in the pot and I am out of filters. I went grocery shopping yesterday and forgot them.

FTM to Drake born 04/19/2014
    8 lbs 7.6 oz 21 Inches

• Options
    Sorry about your birthday! @Luckysquare
    photo ee249d6c-880a-4eb4-bc43-d6ab1f9fe662.jpg
  • Options
    Baby girl decided 1am was a good time to go poop, and I usually have to stand up and bounce with her if it's after 10pm in order to get her to go to sleep. I was so tired that I just laid in bed with her, woke up at 3 and realized I fell asleep with her! I was so freaked out because I don't trust myself to sleep with her until morning time after I've had some good sleep. Everything turned out okay though thankfully. #:-S

• Options
    At my DH family church and I'm so out of place. This is the church that had a Nacho Libre Easter service. People are speaking in tongues, rolling around. I'm a Baptist, we barely clap and if we do its offbeat.
  • Options
    @Xxlilies‌ use a paper towel as a filter. Not pretty but it gets the job done!
    ooh ! Will do . Thanks.

Far too lazy to trek to the store. Looking forward to a cozy Sunday. I even put butternut squash soup ingredients in slowcooker .
    -

Saw a commercial this morning that Tim Hortons does Pumpkin Pie Lattes now.  I am embarrassed to say how  many Starbucks ones I have had this season already. Tim Hortons ones are likely cheaper.. 

FTM to Drake born 04/19/2014
    8 lbs 7.6 oz 21 Inches

• Options
    kmos816kmos816 member
    edited October 2014
    Am I crazy if I ask my mom not to post pics of my Dd on Facebook that I email to her? If I wanted them on Facebook i would put them on myself....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"