July 2013 Moms
Options

Sunday brunch featuring SPAM

Re: Sunday brunch featuring SPAM

• Options
    I feel guilty when DH does certain chores but I am starting to think he does it so he doesn't have to entertain Liam. I told him I would do dishes and he said I cooked dinner so he would do dishes, next thing I know he is cleaning entire kitchen.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh. Big reminder of why I don't stay home on Sunday's during football season.

So.fed.up.
  • Options
    Hello! I haven't read spam in a few days. I will have to catch up later.

Zoe and I are going to my sister's to hang out and have dinner. DH works tonight. His weekend on. And he can get overtime next weekend! He is only taking the Subday shift otherwise he will have workes 20 days in a row and he needs a break. And that way we can take Zoe to a pumpkin patch on Saturday! :)
    July 13 Siggy Challenge December'14: Christmas/Holiday Movie
    Bonus: Ugly Sweater

photo 89022d03-637e-4c13-aa0a-686e2c5d2bd8_zps58cec4a3.png
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options
    My aunt and uncle sent Alex's birthday present down with my mom. It was the Step 2 Covered Wagon. When I went to put it together last night all the uprights for the cover were missing! Returned it today for a new one. The guy at TRU told me that this has become a big issue in the last few months with all the brands. Very weird.

Tl:dr check your presents for all the pieces.
  • Options
    If I had a clogged duct and it's not clogged anymore should my boob still feel tender? I'm not actually sure it's unclogged but Silas ate off it a bunch and I've been massaging it.
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    C learned how to play hide and go seek with Daddy. Cutest thing ever!!!
    Married 6/18/11
    BFP #1 10/26/12 DS born 6/30/13
    BFP #2 10/30/13 MC 11/25/13
    BFP #3 1/18/14 DS #2 born 10/7/14
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Cfreymc said:

If I had a clogged duct and it's not clogged anymore should my boob still feel tender? I'm not actually sure it's unclogged but Silas ate off it a bunch and I've been massaging it.

Mine was sore for a day or 2 after my clog was clear. I think it was just sore and sensitive from me massaging and hand expressing so much to clear the clog.
    Hope it feels better soon.
  • Options
    Rosalind is just screaming and screaming refusing to nap and DH won't let me try to comfort her or like actually put her to sleep, he seems to think nursing her or bouncing her or actually fucking trying to soothe our screaming toddler is going to turn her into a brat I'm over this, I left... I can't listen to her whining and crying anymore and I can't stand being fucking yelled at by DH. I don't know where I'm going... Probably going to get a milkshake and take a walk. Maybe I'll buy a new wallet, there's some I was eyeing a while ago and I still need a birthday present. Ughhhhh today sucks
    Sorry...but how does leaving solve the problem? How is this going to work with 2? You always seem so unhappy about your child and her actions and I can't bite my tongue anymore. I hope you and your DH are seeking help to work through this stuff.
    Sorry for complaining when I'm feeling frustrated? I'll just leave then so you don't have to 'bite your tongue' anymore I really don't give a shit if you think I'm a horrible mother or whatever so maybe you can mind your own fucking business

Um...not what I said.  But okay...when you constantly say you are annoyed/unhappy at home...something is a miss since you put your freaking business on the freaking internet...what in the hell do you think...that I shouldn't say anything about how annoyed you are with your kid...like every effing day?

You are allowed to run your mouth about anything and everything but I can't ask a question and make an observation?

If you want to leave. Leave.  I sure as hell will not be stopping you.

Bonus: 

• Options

I'm trying to forget about how much I want a diet soda by eating fruit snacks. Some how I don't think this is an improvement.

No caffeine in those... you're good :)
  • Options
    Have any of you seen that Dracula show on NBC? Good lord. Its one of the most sexually charged shows and everyone one of the main characters is attractive. I'm extremely hot and bothered right now.

The one with Jonathan Rhys Meyers??? I love that show.
  • Options
    Have any of you seen that Dracula show on NBC? Good lord. Its one of the most sexually charged shows and everyone one of the main characters is attractive. I'm extremely hot and bothered right now.

The one with Jonathan Rhys Meyers??? I love that show.
    Oh yeah, I want to bone that guy so hard.

Oh, man. You and me both, sista. I watched him in The Tudors too.... :>
  • Options
    Yes! She hates having dirty hands. I taught her how to dust her hands off by rubbing them together, and she does it after touching almost anything now. Pickle loves to put stuff in the bin on hamper (even stuff that does not belong there.. like food items..). If she touches something she can't figure out how to remove, she runs at me with her palms out while babbling unhappily. So cute. She touched wet ink the other day and was panicking that little black marks wouldn't come off her hands. 
  • Options

Oh and H informed me this morning we had 30 lbs of potatoes. I keep forgetting we have potatoes and buying more. So mashed potatoes will be happening tonight.

You could do fries in the oven? That's a lot of potatoes!
  • Options
    Dear baby A. Falling asleep in my lap is always endearing. But 20 min before dinner when I haven't started cooking is just a tad less so. Guess breaking down the downstairs pack and play was premature.
  • Options
    @missymr yes we did! The brunch buffet was still on but we decided to get the soups. No regrets! It is a good thing I didn't eat there until now. I would have gone all the time since we walk/run right past it everyday!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"