September 2012 Moms

FFFC

12346»

Re: FFFC

• I am seriously so happy that none of you think I'm cray-cray! 

What do we have here? Chicken nuggets? Frozen fruit? Passports? 
    I didn't say that..............
    They see me rollin', they hatin' 
    Me: 27 DH: 28
    Diagnosis: PCOS, irregular cycles, old lady eggs. DH is fine.
    Started TTC in January 2010. BFP December 25, 2011 between IF appts. 
    DD born August 31, 2012
    Began TTC again in Jan. 2013. 
    Four rounds of Clomid - BFN
    Fifth round of Clomid September/Oct - cancelled
    HSG scheduled for Oct. 30 - Tubes all clear
    December: Round one of Femara  - BFN
    Round two - ? 

image image image
  • melody921 said:

melody921 said:

hmp1 said:

Our first house we bought in TX was 2000sqft, 5 years old with high ceilings, stone fireplace, 100% brick, wood or over sized tile in most of the house, cute front porch, in a fantastic school district and desirable area for $145k. This is why we can never move any where with a HCOL. 

I'm dying to move back to TX and this is one of the reasons.  We could get a house so much nicer than ours in a great school district for way less than we can get here in NJ.  It sucks.

@beebopandbuddy, I didn't realize you were in NJ. What part?

Burlington, across the river from Philadelphia.

I grew up in Camden County.

That's where we are trying to move to. Toward Haddonfield or Cherry Hill.
  • Loading the player...
  • BobKat22 said:
    MommaP12 said:
    kelbel527 said:
    As we get closer to actually moving out of our house, I'm feeling a bit depressed.  I think it would be different if we were going straight to our new house, but since it's still off in the future, I am just sad that I am leaving our house behind. 

It's the only house my boys have even known.  And I will probably cry when we move.

And then I realize it's dumb, and a material possession and that my boys are all coming with me.
    I could have written this.  We lived in our condo 9 years!  We got engaged in it, got married while living there, had two kids while living there.   I sobbed the whole week and agree that I might not have been as bad if we were going straight to our new house, but since we're living with my parents, every night I miss that condo.
    Our house is on the market and I am already having these feelings.  It was our first house.  We had our kids here.  We love this house.  If it wasn't in a crappy school district, we would stay here.  Even though I know it's best for us, I will be so sad to move.  I totally understand what you mean.
    Same here. Which is the root of my snooty bragplaint earlier. It's just one of the many doubts running through my head. I guess everyone gets nervous making such a big change.
    I ugly cried when we moved out of our old house.  I loved that house, and I loved everything about living in it.  Sometimes I miss it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 27boo27boo member
    GUYS. Everyone knows about the freezer trick. Don't you remember in Coyote Ugly when Violet lost all her spare cash when her apartment was broken into?!?

That's right! I had forgotten about that. 

I thought that was to hide it from robbers. But a fire makes more sense since the robbers found the cash. ::slow::
    Aria September 18, 2012
    Baby Due April 17, 2015
  • I love beer

Not flame full.
    #truthbomb
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • StasiStasi member
    Also - FFFC - I put all of my important documents - passports, SIN cards, etc. in the fridge freezer because in the event of a fire the inside of the freezer is likely to be untouched. BOOYA. 
    DH's mom does this! I thought it was weird. But then on Hoarders- buried ALIVE- (because I love to gross myself out) this man was putting his stuff in his oven (cell phones and such).
    We do this too, but in a small fire-proof safe in our closet…no freezer burn!

Katherine Quinn | 9.16.2012 | 38w4d

Ryan Lanman | 9.12.2014 | 40w

2 Losses | 10/2010 @ 5w | 9/2013 @ 10w4d
    Little Sprout Blog

• melody921 said:
    hmp1 said:
    Our first house we bought in TX was 2000sqft, 5 years old with high ceilings, stone fireplace, 100% brick, wood or over sized tile in most of the house, cute front porch, in a fantastic school district and desirable area for $145k. This is why we can never move any where with a HCOL. 
    I'm dying to move back to TX and this is one of the reasons.  We could get a house so much nicer than ours in a great school district for way less than we can get here in NJ.  It sucks.
    I grew up in Camden County - went to high school in Cherry Hill. 

A house for $150k here is a 1 bedroom condo in the ghetto. 

If you qualify, take it. 

I have nothing of my own to contribute - sorry.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • StasiStasi member
    Hyaline said:
    BobKat22 said:
    MommaP12 said:
    kelbel527 said:
    As we get closer to actually moving out of our house, I'm feeling a bit depressed.  I think it would be different if we were going straight to our new house, but since it's still off in the future, I am just sad that I am leaving our house behind. 

It's the only house my boys have even known.  And I will probably cry when we move.

And then I realize it's dumb, and a material possession and that my boys are all coming with me.
    I could have written this.  We lived in our condo 9 years!  We got engaged in it, got married while living there, had two kids while living there.   I sobbed the whole week and agree that I might not have been as bad if we were going straight to our new house, but since we're living with my parents, every night I miss that condo.
    Our house is on the market and I am already having these feelings.  It was our first house.  We had our kids here.  We love this house.  If it wasn't in a crappy school district, we would stay here.  Even though I know it's best for us, I will be so sad to move.  I totally understand what you mean.
    Same here. Which is the root of my snooty bragplaint earlier. It's just one of the many doubts running through my head. I guess everyone gets nervous making such a big change.
    I ugly cried when we moved out of our old house.  I loved that house, and I loved everything about living in it.  Sometimes I miss it.
    NOT me #byegurlbye. I CAN'T wait to be out of here, even if we did create some great memories here.

Little Sprout Blog

• StasiStasi member
    I'm jealous of all of you in LCOL areas.

We bought our townhome (2bed/2bath) in 2006 for 250K, sigh. 

Now we are looking at unrenovated 1960s style split levels on about .25 acres of land for close to 400K with 8K in annual taxes. Double sigh.

Little Sprout Blog

• Our first home was a modest 3 bd/1 ba for 60k, we bought our current home for 160k.

"I will show you the kind of big sister I will be..."
  • Stasi said:
    I'm jealous of all of you in LCOL areas.

We bought our townhome (2bed/2bath) in 2006 for 250K, sigh. 

Now we are looking at unrenovated 1960s style split levels on about .25 acres of land for close to 400K with 8K in annual taxes. Double sigh.
    You don't live that far from me, do you, Stasi?  (I thought you were a Chicago suburbanite...I could be mistaken because my brain is mush).  Move to the hinterlands with me.  We're supposed to get a Metra station in a couple years lol.

Our taxes still sorta suck, though.
  • melody921 said:
    hmp1 said:
    @beebopandbuddy, I LOVE Haddonfield. Whenever I take the kids to visit my mom, we still drive over there to take a walk. It's such an awesome little town. Both towns also have great schools.

• melody921 said:
    hmp1 said:

If you qualify, take it. 

@Flamingemu, I didn't know you were another Jersey girl! I grew up in Voorhees.

• melody921 said:
    melody921 said:
    hmp1 said:

If you qualify, take it. 

@Flamingemu, I didn't know you were another Jersey girl! I grew up in Voorhees.
    I still have a huge family in the town I grew up in so I won't put it out there, but we could have gone to the same high school if I went to Public school. Too funny.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"