April 2014 Moms

Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

Re: Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

• @Stace0616 good luck maybe you'll get your wish soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • edited April 2014
    Good luck to both of you @macgrs and @Miss504NOLA!
    September Siggy Challenge: Singing in the Shower

• Emily041285Emily041285 member
    edited April 2014
    Hi RTT! Skipping a huge amount of posts so hugs to everyone who needs them and it looks like a huge congrats to @thomas930‌!

We are struggling to feed here and they are pretty sure she has an infection. The gas that can come out of this kid is insane. We've been calling her toots, hopefully we find a better We were hoping to go home before lunch but it doesn't look like that will happen.

Here's our little toots!
  • @Miss504NOLA‌ good luck!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
                                ~Missed MC at 8 weeks. D&C at 12 weeks on 4/17/13~ 
       Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Reset the box and TBS is back. Thank goodness.

OMG. Phew!
  • I've been getting headaches as I'm sleeping a few nights a week, and sometimes the headaches wake me because of how painful they are. No swelling, vision changes, or other symptoms accompany them so I was just told to take Tylenol and stay hydrated. It's unbelievably frustrating to be woken up by pain, then realize that I won't be able to sleep again for hours. Something's gotta give :-w

I'll add a happy thought, since I'm being such a whiner this morning: I'm so grateful for my happy and healthy little family (even though I don't have my outside baby yet) and I can't wait to spend this beautiful day with them :)
  • Maybe We Outta Bounce? Mostly Waiting On Baby? Mighty Women On Bedrest?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @mamrotu73: damn that's a long time... Those other situations sound pretty icky, but I guess I could deal with being pregnant for another three months if it meant baby (juuust kidding).
  • I just took a stupid walk. I don't think any of the shit I've been doing to help with labor is working.
  • @thomas930‌ baby is so cute !! T&P for your and your ute

imagePregnancy Ticker

• Vinny424 said:

Exactly. I was so confused and it was like ok, wtf-ever dude. Thanks for. It answering my ONLY question in some 37 weeks or pregnancy. Geezus.

I feel like the ob's think I have five heads when I don't have any questions.
    This. I see you once a week, you already answered all my questions! I am just like, "not unless you can tell me when the baby's birthday is"
  • congrats @Emily041285 and @thomas930!!! you guys made some cute babies!!!

went to dr....1 cm dilated and 70% effaced... I KNOW this could mean nothing....but it's STILL something!

@colleenswerb, the LPN at my OB office, my DH and I refer to as the bobblehead. We saw her for our first apt and she told me "You may just have the flu".....ummmm or morning sickness??! She couldn't answer a single question on my list....because yes, I had a checklist.  She may be the dumbest person EVER. We both left that first apt and were like, "ok that was informative"...and then my "flu" lasted for 16 more weeks....

May the Fourth Be With You: Our 5-4-14 Baby: Andrew Joseph
  • Since I was little I'd cry if I was too bored. That last time I cried from boredom before a few minutes ago I was about 17. I feel like I'm wasting my fucking days. My bf and I share a car so I'm avoiding going out by myself because I worry I might go into labor and he'll be stuck home or at work and some stranger would have to take me to the hospital.
  • Thanks @honeyzoo! Sorry you're still posterior.
  • If I knew I'd still be pregnant I'd buy tickets to this years food and wine experience. A taste of St. Croix is tonight and I'm missing it because I thought I'd either have a newborn to take care of or be in L&D. Now it's too late because those tickets go fast. Pregnancy 1
    Deidre 0
  • Anyone want a daughter? Giving mine away for free, limited time offer! Slightly used, but in good condition.

Seriously though, I love the kid but she's had this habit lately of throwing a fit whenever I sit down or lie down. I've been sick for the past four days (still am), so it goes without saying that at 38 weeks pregnant I've been doing a lot of both. I think I'd have already lost my mind if DH hadn't been off for the past two days. :(
    March 2017 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Things

Pregnancy Ticker
  • mamrotu73 said:
    Went to the store and got everything for guacamole (plus other groceries and it was a good excuse for a walk). I forgot to get chips! Now I have amazing guac and no chips.  :((
    I texted DH and told him to get chips on his way home. I hope he gets the message.

So for lunch, I tried my hand at baked spicy chicken tenders. They are not crispy at all... the breading is kindof falling off in mushy chunks. But, they are still really freaking delicious. I guess that's a win. I just have to eat them with a fork and knife.
    I haven't mastered crispy breading technique either. We need some kitchen savvy women in here to let us in on their secrets!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • For crispy breading I bread as usual and then quickly fry it in hot oil on the stove to create the "crust" then pop it in the oven to finish cooking.
  • Did any of yall exclusively pump with a previous baby? If so what resources did you use for information? I think that is what we are going to end up doing and I really want to do more research.

I'm leaning that way too. I am in so much pain and can't get a damn thing done because he's attached to me All.Day. Long.

BabyFetus Ticker

• mamrotu73 said:
    Went to the store and got everything for guacamole (plus other groceries and it was a good excuse for a walk). I forgot to get chips! Now I have amazing guac and no chips.  :((
    I texted DH and told him to get chips on his way home. I hope he gets the message.

So for lunch, I tried my hand at baked spicy chicken tenders. They are not crispy at all... the breading is kindof falling off in mushy chunks. But, they are still really freaking delicious. I guess that's a win. I just have to eat them with a fork and knife.
    I haven't mastered crispy breading technique either. We need some kitchen savvy women in here to let us in on their secrets!
    You know what I like doing for baked tenders? Using French's Onions.  There's a recipe on the back for chicken breasts, and I just use that covering for the tenders.  The other option is panko bread crumbs - they work well in the oven or pan fried.

• So bored. I hate life right now. Judge me, I don't care
  • Did any of yall exclusively pump with a previous baby? If so what resources did you use for information? I think that is what we are going to end up doing and I really want to do more research.
    I EP'd for quite awhile with DD. I got most of my information from LCs/nurses at the hospital during my stay and then from ladies on here after I came home (Breastfeeding board covers EP too). I got a lot of great information both ways! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I wanna punch my bf and he hasn't even done anything to me. wtf is happening to me?
  • @Bluebird2318‌ I'll take her. At least she and I can keep each other company and I won't be so bored. I don't have to pay for shipping do I?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"