April 2014 Moms
Options

Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

Re: Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

• Options
    pineconey said:
    I've spent the entirety of my waking hours today trying to plan summer travel. I hate that DH gets hardly any vacation time, even after he puts in a few years. I used to get TONS of paid time off. Hmmmph The good news is my BFF was planning on surprising me by coming out in July! Now she's coming here AND we are planning to go there too (it's where all of my family lives). Just gotta wait to purchase tickets until DH gets the green light from his boss...
    I love booking trips!  Sounds like fun!  We booked a trip to Denver in July and I'm so excited.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    MC #1 January 2013
    DS born 4/06/14
    MC #2 August 2015
    CP November 2015
    MC#3 January 2016
    BFP 5/11/16  EDD 1/19/17
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Induction date set for this Sunday at 7pm, starting with Cervidil overnight and then Pitocin the next morning. Holy fucknuts, am I scared. :((
    Are you being induced for a reason?  Good luck!
    MC #1 January 2013
    DS born 4/06/14
    MC #2 August 2015
    CP November 2015
    MC#3 January 2016
    BFP 5/11/16  EDD 1/19/17
  • Options
    I need someone to take over my body and force me to shower and make oatmeal cookies.

BFP #1 May 20, 2013   
    MC June 27, 2013   BFP #2 August 2, 2013   Baby Boy born 4/25/14 (3 weeks overdue!)
    April 14 August Siggy Challenge- "This time last year.."
  • Options
    I hate misleading sales ads! Ah. I got all excited because chicken was b1g2 free. Well... I checked it out and it was 5.99/lb. I'm not sure that is a good deal after all.
  • Options
    Seeing the furbaby Friday thread still makes me sad.. I miss my girl so much! When she would lay on my little 4 month bump and love on LO :(
    September Siggy Challenge: What I Sing in the Shower: Little Mermaid "Part Of That World"image

• Options
    @ColleenSwerb‌ since you keep mentioning getting your eyebrows waxed I decided I needed to as well. And if I'm here, why not get a pedicure right? Probably my last one for a while! ;)
  • Options
    AprilMay9 said:

hbell12 said:

I hate misleading sales ads! Ah. I got all excited because chicken was b1g2 free. Well... I checked it out and it was 5.99/lb. I'm not sure that is a good deal after all.

What part of the chicken?
    Breast. They were real fatty too. I was disappointed.

• Options
    LoriMc12 said:
    Induction date set for this Sunday at 7pm, starting with Cervidil overnight and then Pitocin the next morning. Holy fucknuts, am I scared. :((
    Are you being induced for a reason?  Good luck!

Thanks!  Induction for a combination of several reasons - partly due to OB's concern about LO getting much bigger due to GD, pain and misery on my end, and several peoples' schedules needing to mesh as much as possible for support in the event it's not natural and spontaneous (mostly DH and OB's schedules, because she's the only OB from the practice I've seen, I love her to pieces, and giving birth with a strange new doc there would send my anxiety into the stratosphere)..

A14 Siggy Challenge (November): Favorite Fall Smell
  • Options
    Seeing the furbaby Friday thread still makes me sad.. I miss my girl so much! When she would lay on my little 4 month bump and love on LO :(
    (((Hugs))) I can't even bring myself to open that thread yet

CafeMom Tickers

• Options
    @BiggerinRealLife‌ big hugs to you. We know it's been a rough several weeks for you, and we are all in your corner, mama. Listen to your sweet DH and let yourself have a break.

@mrscrcalli‌ big hugs to you, too!
  • Options
    I feel like a bad RTTer. I've just been so caught up hanging with my sisters and trying to get this baby out. He's got until the my EDD before I really start to try getting him out. Maybe I'm not around enough because I'm subconsciously jealous of everyone with outside babies. Somebody post a baby pic please so I can admire the cuteness.
  • Options
    Focused my energy on making cookies. Now I'm having a hard time talking myself into taking a shower. My hair is so greasy...

BFP #1 May 20, 2013   
    MC June 27, 2013   BFP #2 August 2, 2013   Baby Boy born 4/25/14 (3 weeks overdue!)
  • Options
    Tasha575 said:
    Got good news from my cardiologist today. Looks like I am good to go! He thinks I will be able to handle natural labor, so no scheduled c section right now.
    That's great news!  I hope everything works out for you!
    MC #1 January 2013
    DS born 4/06/14
    MC #2 August 2015
    CP November 2015
    MC#3 January 2016
    BFP 5/11/16  EDD 1/19/17
  • Options
    I get to do a 24 hour urine catch.  Never thought I would be 40+1 weeks pregnant pouring my pee into a large jug and putting it in the fridge.  

Baby, why you no want to come out?
    MC #1 January 2013
    DS born 4/06/14
    MC #2 August 2015
    CP November 2015
    MC#3 January 2016
    BFP 5/11/16  EDD 1/19/17
  • Options
    Mamamonzo said:

I'm in jeans ! They are my period fat jeans but hey it's not yoga pants and they don't have a panel!!

I put mine on today too! Such a weird feeling!
  • Options
    poru said:
    My husband went and got himself another raise. I am stopping to get him some champagne and getting out the special red plate. I am one lucky fucking girl to have found myself a bad boy that kills it at work. <:-P
    We have a red plate too! It says "You are special today" around the edge, and we have a matching red mug  :) It's been a tradition in my family for birthdays and big accomplishments, and I got a set when DH and I were married so we could continue the tradition. It's silly that a plate makes me happy, but I love the tradition!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Tell me more about the red plate!

BFP #1 May 20, 2013   
  • Options
    Today has completely sucked. Started with the car, which was fixed (thank god). Get back home after 3 hours of sitting on the side of the road to find that my dog has puked and shit all over his kennel and is covered in it. Give dog a quick bath and mop the floor just in time to leave for my 38 week appointment.  Appointment went well, still measuring about 2 weeks ahead. DH is completely stressed about labor and delivery because of my previous ones being fast and is convinced that we'll end up having baby either at home or in the car so he would rather me be induced so we have more control.  I would rather let things happen on their own. I'll have my first internal on Tuesday just to see where I'm at and if I want, a membrane sweep as well.

Sorry for the rant. Hugs to those that need them and congrats to the new moms!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
                                ~Missed MC at 8 weeks. D&C at 12 weeks on 4/17/13~ 
       Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    ((((Hugs @thomas930)))))

BFP #1 May 20, 2013   
  • Options
    ((((@thomas930‌ )))) >:D<
    September Siggy Challenge: What I Sing in the Shower: Little Mermaid "Part Of That World"image

• Options
    poru said:
    poru said:
    My husband went and got himself another raise. I am stopping to get him some champagne and getting out the special red plate. I am one lucky fucking girl to have found myself a bad boy that kills it at work. <:-P
    We have a red plate too! It says "You are special today" around the edge, and we have a matching red mug  :) It's been a tradition in my family for birthdays and big accomplishments, and I got a set when DH and I were married so we could continue the tradition. It's silly that a plate makes me happy, but I love the tradition!

exactly word for word. @pineconey I believe they just went out of business :( but it's been a tradition in my family for like 3 generations. Looks like amazon still sell them https://www.amazon.com/Waechtersbach-Plate-Special-Today-Cherry/dp/B0001XR2F2 Eta: whenever anyone does good, we always say: that deserves the special red plate!
    We had this in our family growing up too.  I got my grandma's red plate at their auction so I have one to use with DH and our kids.  
    MC #1 January 2013
    DS born 4/06/14
    MC #2 August 2015
    CP November 2015
    MC#3 January 2016
    BFP 5/11/16  EDD 1/19/17
  • Options
    George had his first dr appt today. He was 7 pounds 10 oz when born, 7 pounds when discharged and today he was 6 pounds 14 ounces. I EBF, I tried pumping and my son completely failed at bottles. Luckily my pediatrician isn't worried yet, she said we would wait until 2 weeks to worry about his weight but now I'm stressing about it. I felt like I was failing. I never struggled with D1S
  • Options
    Kitchen Nightmares at Amy's Baking Company is on! Can it wait to see the return episode next week- already set the DVR! These people are nuts! X_X

CafeMom Tickers

• Options
    embear22 said:
    cgoldian said:
    Kitchen Nightmares at Amy's Baking Company is on! Can it wait to see the return episode next week- already set the DVR! These people are nuts! X_X

Aw I'm missing it! I hope it's on demand! Did you see they're claiming Amy was sexual harrased by Ramsey!!?? So dumb. Lol
    These people are flipping crazy! Entertaining to watch, but crazy!

• Options
    macgrs said:
    @PoppySeedWindsor Nice! What concert? Every time they advertise a concert on the radio that I want to go to I'm tempted, but I'm too chicken to plan out that far yet.
    We're gonna see the band Typhoon. They're a 14 piece band from Portland (home sweet home). We JUST missed seeing them this November when we moved away so I'm really looking forward to seeing them. 

My mother was APPALLED I bought the tickets. "Well, just what are you going to do with the baby? Hmmmm!?!? Seems pretty irresponsible to me." If hubster's work wasn't full of people who have like, ten million babies, I'd be worried but we already have people wanting to babysit for us. So there mom. 
    September Siggy Challenge: Singing in the Shower

• Options
    @chichi589‌ he's so damn cute. He looks really comfortable.
  • Options
    So my baby's pack n play is set up right next to my side of the bed and I'm literally jealous of how comfy and cozy it looks. He's got that little palace all for himself. Am I the only one who sees it that way?
  • Options
    @deidremaria‌ @LuckySquare‌ thanks! I can't stop staring at him we are amazing growing humans and all it's just so incredible! And A14 babies def are the cutest around :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"