June 2013 Moms

The thread of all threads!

Re: The thread of all threads!

• kdc2007 said:

Cricket81 said:

On a totally unrelated note, is the 413 in your sn an area code?

413 area code - Western MA! ;)
    Exactly!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @GiggleJiggle, put it in his bottle! I would just make a smaller bottle to ensure he gets all the meds. GL.
  • Loading the player...
  • @Nykkolaughs, poor Ella! I hope she has a speedy recovery!
  • Our date night - appointment with accountant, dinner at 5:30, Costco run, now on our way home and will most likely be home before DS even gets a bath.

We're two wild and crazy kids, I tell ya.

@42butterflies, we've totally turned into that couple, too. We love early dinners and going to Costco on a date day or night is awesome! We love shopping!!
  • @kelly422 duh. Of course you were at Children's :) Froetdert and the system has a special place in my heart for saving my friend last year. I feel lucky to live near it now. 
    Glad you're feeling better!   I did a lot of work at Froedtert, just not much in the ED.  I did med school there so we did rotations in all specialties, not just Peds, so not a silly question! :) I just remembered that I did Trauma Surgery for a month and spent some time in the ED trauma bay with the fun Mke gun and knife club!  Good times!!! 
  • @violet1183 I watched it with my mom and she really liked it. I love that show and that Lena is even more undressed after all the hating.

• Cricket81 said:

Has anyone ever noticed LO being extra gassy after having ibuprophen? So much farting and I don't know if it's a symptom of his bug or a side effect of the meds.

He's been farting like an old man all day!!!! I guess it does make them gassy.
  • So annoyed.  I bet 1 out of every 5 of my Lansinoh BM bags leak.  I thaw them in a different container so I can salvage the milk, but it's still super annoying... This will be fun considering I have 3200 oz of milk stored in only Lansinoh bags!
  • kelly422 said:

So annoyed.  I bet 1 out of every 5 of my Lansinoh BM bags leak.  I thaw them in a different container so I can salvage the milk, but it's still super annoying... This will be fun considering I have 3200 oz of milk stored in only Lansinoh bags!

Mine never leak. How do you freeze, store and thaw?

I freeze them flat, store them standing and thaw them flat.

~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    imageimage
  • kelly422kelly422 member
    edited February 2014
    So annoyed.  I bet 1 out of every 5 of my Lansinoh BM bags leak.  I thaw them in a different container so I can salvage the milk, but it's still super annoying... This will be fun considering I have 3200 oz of milk stored in only Lansinoh bags!
    Mine never leak. How do you freeze, store and thaw? I freeze them flat, store them standing and thaw them flat.
    Freeze flat, store standing, thaw at an angle (just leaning up against the side of a bowl).  Maybe I'll try thawing them flat!
  • Yayy so glad baby giggle is home.
  • kelly422 said:

I used the Lansinoh bags also. I only had an issue with 1 leaking. It had a small hole in it from the sharp corner of another bag. Are yours leaking at the seal or from a hole?
  • I had to deal with so much crap today. Literally!

My lo had massive diarrhea all over her clothes, down her legs, her walker, and the floor. She did this within an 1/2 hour of leaving for a birthday party

I think the poop smell is stuck in my nose
  • @PSNLS said:
    I used the Lansinoh bags also. I only had an issue with 1 leaking. It had a small hole in it from the sharp corner of another bag. Are yours leaking at the seal or from a hole?
    From what I can tell, a hole, usually at the bottom of the bag. 
  • @NikkiP15 said:

DH got me an iPad mini!!!! "Because you deserve it!" I seriously have butterflies! ;)

Is there not a "The Bump" app for iPad? :(

Google the bump app and you can download it from google :)
  • And one more... At a museum that's so cool!
  • @catalinapink, that looks delish. Unfortunately water and mother's milk tea for me. I'm up to take care of a sick baby all night. :(
    He started his antibiotic today so I hope he feels much better by tomorrow afternoon.
  • @Steamboat1679 I forgot to ask you in the FFFC thread, what early retirement blogs would you recommend? I'm not sure how hardcore I want to go but would love to read more.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"