July 2013 Moms

FFFC

Re: FFFC

• Did you know in Afghanistan ( I believe there,i learned a lot about the cultures of different areas when I was going to be deployed) anyway, there, you are supposed to deny a gift a few times first and then take it? You don't just take it right away. Kinda strange.

It's interesting. Is their a reason behind why they do that?

Bonus: 

• Loading the player...
  • Before Hs grandmother decided she hated me, she told me to put a sticky note on anything in her house that I wanted when she passed and she would include it in her will. We were really really close. Anyway, I put a sticky note on the entire house. I'm still bummed we won't be getting it. I loved that house.

Also after the big fiasco she posted in FB "to think I was going to give you my house"
    I had a lot of sads.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    because it didn't fucking snow enough for me to build my own
  • Why does she hate you? You seem pretty unhateable :)
  • Before Hs grandmother decided she hated me, she told me to put a sticky note on anything in her house that I wanted when she passed and she would include it in her will. We were really really close. Anyway, I put a sticky note on the entire house. I'm still bummed we won't be getting it. I loved that house.

Also after the big fiasco she posted in FB "to think I was going to give you my house"
    I had a lot of sads.

What happened to make her hate you? That sucks :(

Bonus: 

• Asbromle said:

Why does she hate you? You seem pretty unhateable :)

Is this to me? We had a huge falling out at my wedding. She decided I was the devil for not wanting anyone to drink at the wedding. There was a ton of underage people (like 75% of the invite list) plus H has a problem with it.

She called me a liar about his alcohol problem. Haha cuz him doing drugs is totally normal but alcohol is just unfathomable.

Then told me she hopes I get deployed and die.

Fun times.
  • @jackson290721 oh wow. She sounds very grandmotherthly :(
  • Why does she hate you? You seem pretty unhateable :)
    Is this to me? We had a huge falling out at my wedding. She decided I was the devil for not wanting anyone to drink at the wedding. There was a ton of underage people (like 75% of the invite list) plus H has a problem with it. She called me a liar about his alcohol problem. Haha cuz him doing drugs is totally normal but alcohol is just unfathomable. Then told me she hopes I get deployed and die. Fun times.

Woa how does she sleep at night
  • Asbromle said:

Why does she hate you? You seem pretty unhateable :)

Is this to me? We had a huge falling out at my wedding. She decided I was the devil for not wanting anyone to drink at the wedding. There was a ton of underage people (like 75% of the invite list) plus H has a problem with it.

She called me a liar about his alcohol problem. Haha cuz him doing drugs is totally normal but alcohol is just unfathomable.

Then told me she hopes I get deployed and die.

Fun times.
    Hmmm...that's not normal. Very sad.

Bonus: 

• Yeah, it's crazy though because we were so close with her . I guess she does this a lot. She gets close to people and then flips the hell out. Someone on Hs side is always avoiding her. They alternate who is fighting with her it seems. Pretty sure she has an actual mental disorder, but she is so old, no one will make her seek treatment. They think it's showing they love her to put up with it.

Which is so not how my family works. In my family if you are in need of counseling we say that shit to your face.

I'm pretty sure his entire family will breathe a sigh of relief when she passes away which makes me sad.
  • @lizabethann06 I called your VIEWS on ST rigid. That's not name calling my dear. ;) Or did I miss someone else calling you rigid?

• I'm pages late with my responses bc typing with LO is a task nowadays. She grabs my fingers or my tablet. I'm erasing, starting over, back spacing...just to type a few words. Geesh M!

• Asbromle said:

My baby slept a 3 hour stretch and then a 2 hour stretch last night. Sorry, I just wanted to brag because I mean he doesn't ever sleep longer than 45 minutes. So put that in your pipe and smoke it ;)

Sorry, I just wanted to tell everyone that I got to sleep a little last night and didn't want to start my own post.

I was up from 1- 4 with a party baby. I'm so freaking tired. She's hardly napped today either. Grrr.
  • Also, all of you who don't agree with me are tacky entitled bitches and I feel sorry for your husbands and children!

>-)

Lol!!! This is the side of you that I enjoy :)

Bonus: 

• @jackson290721 I'm lucky that he doesn't usually stay up when he wakes, but he needs me to pat him or feed him or do something for him to go back to sleep. It's been exhausting... I started to think maybe there was something wrong with him or me. I was on the verge of tears a few days ago.

I'm sure tonight we'll be back to normal but I can only hope it's not :)

Hope she sleeps for you tonight!
  • Asbromle said:
    Mmmmmbop.
    Damn...you stole my answer!  ;)

• Asbromle said:
    My baby slept a 3 hour stretch and then a 2 hour stretch last night. Sorry, I just wanted to brag because I mean he doesn't ever sleep longer than 45 minutes. So put that in your pipe and smoke it ;) Sorry, I just wanted to tell everyone that I got to sleep a little last night and didn't want to start my own post.
    @Asbromle!!! This needs it's own thread!!! That's awesome!
  • Cfreymc said:
    Guyss does anyone else get this ad? What is this for? I'm afraid to google. image
    all the time...I had to google it.  Still slightly confused as I didnt want to read past the initial front page of their site.
  • Also, all of you who don't agree with me are tacky entitled bitches and I feel sorry for your husbands and children!

>-)

Lol!!! This is the side of you that I enjoy :)
    Which side of me do you enjoy?
  • Asbromle said:

My baby slept a 3 hour stretch and then a 2 hour stretch last night. Sorry, I just wanted to brag because I mean he doesn't ever sleep longer than 45 minutes. So put that in your pipe and smoke it ;)

Sorry, I just wanted to tell everyone that I got to sleep a little last night and didn't want to start my own post.

That's awesome! It's like life changing when they throw us a break every now and again! Hoping he continues this for you :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was also in the debate club in high school. Yep. But I went to HS back in the olden days of the nineties when there were no online forums for such things.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • The past year brought a whole new meaning to baby got back.
  • I'm drinking wine, too, but not from a box :)
  • Meimsx said:

I was also in the debate club in high school. Yep. But I went to HS back in the olden days of the nineties when there were no online forums for such things.

Me too! I was VP of debate team and did Lincoln/Douglass and was a Speechie. No online forums for us, and if there were, we didn't know about or use them bc our hs had like 8 computers. And our home computer was horrible with bad dial up. It took 1/2 hr to even connect! :( grad '99.
  • Dccornel said:
    What is a d20, Google doesn't tell me :-/
    Also confused
  • ramy3695 said:

MRads said:

Also, I know it isn't a big deal, bc I can just scroll past, but this board has way too many check ins.

I thought about posting a Check In Check In for everyone who posts in Check Ins.

1. How many check ins have you posted in this week?

2. Any suggestions for even moar check ins?

3. What's the best thing about check ins?

4. Post a gif showing your love for check ins!!!!
    Love this! I post in them last usually because I get bored and feel like the board is slow...I'll check in about something.

Bonus: 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"