July 2013 Moms

FFFC

1235»

Re: FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • I'm on the mini-pill. At least I'm supposed to be. I SUCK at taking it. Last time I did..... wek and a half ago. Called OB office to set up appt to find something else for BC. Makes me nervous. All I know is the pill

• A D20 is a 20-sided die. They are most well known for being used in Dungeons & Dragons, where you roll them to determine if you succeed at something.

We have many of these. I never thought to get DD her own. Must find one. Daddy would love it.
  • @joanna2004 Many gaming stores have giant ones. The one we got is like the size of a lemon. Its awesome. DH also lets Ros play with a set of playing cards he has that he hates. It keeps her occupied when she needs to be held during a board game and wants to play with everything on the table.
    running off to the store to get one.  thanks
  • Rmnam1 said:

Bmore721 said:

Never to be repeated, but this afternoon, DH, DD, and I had a serious dance party in the kitchen to Lil John's Get Low. \:D/

To the windows...to the walls...
    I used to sing this song in my head everytime I rolled a patient. I couldn't help myself.
    "Mr. Brown would you like to roll toward the window or toward the wall?" (Cue music)
    I would have a hard time not lol'ing.
    I hate this song. It was out at a particularly difficult time in my life and it kinda makes me wanna puke.
    But I still love Lil John. I love him because of his appearance on "The Apprentice"

Bonus: 

• 2012ames said:

Omg I'm supposed to be working and I'm in the restroom at work reading these ooooops!

I'm often bumping from the work bathroom. The lights there are on a motion sensor that doesn't detect motion from within a stall. Yeah, embarrassingly I've gotten stuck in the dark a few times.
    The worst is the lights turning off after a poop but before a wipe. Try and wipe messily in the dark to save face, or wait for someone else to come in so the lights turn back on, or do the pants down dance frantically to try to trip the sensor?
    Same things happens to me in the mothers' room at work. I'm always bumping in the dark.
  • 2012ames said:

Omg I'm supposed to be working and I'm in the restroom at work reading these ooooops!

I'm often bumping from the work bathroom. The lights there are on a motion sensor that doesn't detect motion from within a stall. Yeah, embarrassingly I've gotten stuck in the dark a few times.
    The worst is the lights turning off after a poop but before a wipe. Try and wipe messily in the dark to save face, or wait for someone else to come in so the lights turn back on, or do the pants down dance frantically to try to trip the sensor?
    Same things happens to me in the mothers' room at work. I'm always bumping in the dark.
  • Dccornel said:
    @somerandomchick Because I don't think a special day should resolve the problems we have? And that is what he thinks. At least the card is funny??
    @Dccornel  That lady has some perky boobies.  I'm jealous! 
    After 4.5 years our miracle IVF baby is here!
    Born 7/30/13
  • I have one!!!

My kid is sick. The swaddle and the swing are back in play.

I guess mine should be I never stopped swaddling or using the swing. I did move the swing to his room tonight, though... Progress right?

Last week the motor died. When I went to call Fisher Price, DH said "You better not tell them how much we use it". It took a week to get the replacement motor. It was the longest week of my life. He may use it until college.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"