UO!

Re: UO!

• Options
    First!

But I got nothing!
    image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree with @loveactually4. Also annoying is misplaced apostrophes. It's 90s or '90s, not 90's, local radio station ad! 90's would be possessive.
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Options
    First page! This is sad since I'm a West-coaster. And I've got nothing yet, but first page yo.

imageimage
  • Options
    Watching the news and candy corn was voted the most hated candy. Hmmm..
  • Options

I agree with @loveactually4. Also annoying is misplaced apostrophes. It's 90s or '90s, not 90's, local radio station ad! 90's would be possessive.

What if I was saying, the 90's best hits? 90s'? '90s? 90's?
    They are saying "the best hits from the 80's and 90's" though. It isn't being used as a possessive there.

I'm not sure about 90's as possessive honestly. I'd want to spell it out probably, but I'd consult the CMOS first.
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Options
    Mom2Oli said:

Found my UO, thanks to @Notsharknado candy corn is disgusting

I can't remember if I like it or not. I'm going to eat some later.
  • Options
    Just to fuel my rage, here are some businesses around me:

Kute Kritters
    Kids Akademy (a preschool, really?)
    Lina's Hair Dezignz
    Marys Place (no apostrophe, grrrr)

image"

My 4 Angel Babies.....
    MC#1- 12/2008, MC#2- 05/2009, MC#3 07/2009, MC#4 11/2009

Training to become an IBCLC. BF Questions? Just ask!

• Options
    MrsT0514MrsT0514 member
    edited October 2013
    I guess I have a few today...

I can't stand baseball. Its the longest, mosy drawn out game ever. Borrrring.

And I'm with @NotSharknado, I'm ready for Halloween to be done and over with so we can move on to Thanksgiving and Christmas! I've never been a fan of Halloween. Maube once DS geta a little older and gets into the dressing up and ToTing ill enjoy it more, but so far....I think itit's overrated.

Eta...I don't think its a UO that candycorn is disgusting. I agree. Yuck.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Kute Kritters
    Lina's Hair Dezignz

I don't like those.
  • Options

Kute Kritters
    Lina's Hair Dezignz

I think those business owners need to come up with a more creative way to stand out besides fucked up spelling, haha.
  • Options
    I thought the facial hair on all the Red Sox players looked stupid. That's all I got.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I, too, am making a first time appearance on Page One! Woot!

UO: I got nothing right now. Except a headache and a sore throat. Thanks DD.
    Blake 04/29/05 Will 06/12/07 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I really dislike newsboy hats.

@LoveActually4, those names are AWFUL. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                         DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
  • Options
    @onederfulmother according to CMOS '90s' would be the correct possessive. They also use the apostrophe to denote the missing 19. I'm glad I looked it up so I know the right way for all this now. 90's still makes me stabby when just referring to the decade.
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Options
    yes! top of the page!!
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Options
    WasNotWas said:

I think if you don't dress up on Halloween you don't get to make fun of those who do.

I am currently wearing fingerless gloves, elbow pads, and a helmet at work to commit to my Legends of the Hidden Temple and getting a lot of judgey whispers

That's a fucking awesome costume. Judgey bitches be damned! 

I'm only wearing a funny hat and still getting snickers. We have a super casual atmosphere and there's maybe only 1 other person dressed up.  
    image       image

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Halloween should be on Friday.
  • Options
    Here's an actual UO, I don't have a smartphone, and more than that, I don't want one. 
    image       image

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    CurlyQ284CurlyQ284 member
    edited October 2013
    I think putting tights on babies or kids under 5 is silly. Whhyyyyy would you do that? Tights suck so so hard, why would you do that to a kid? Even if for some reason you think tights are comfortable you still have to peel them off to change diapers or to help go potty 30 times a day. I don't get it.

I've finally popped my UO cherry! I can never come up with anything on Thursdays.
  • Options
    I LOVE Legends of the Hidden Temple!! I used to watch that show religiously when I was younger and then try to replicate the courses in our living room, lol.
  • Options
    Here's an actual UO, I don't have a smartphone, and more than that, I don't want one. 

I've had the same flip phone for about 5 years and want to keep it as long as it works. 
  • Options

CurlyQ284 said:

I think tights on babies or kids under 5 is silly. Whhyyyyy would you do that? Tights suck so so hard, why would you do that to a kid? Even if for some reason you think tights are comfortable you still have to peel them off to change diapers or to help go potty 30 times a day. I don't get it.

I've finally popped my UO cherry! I can never come up with anything on Thursdays.

I guess I don't buy them that tight nor find them any more difficult to remove than leggings?

Or pants.
  • Options

CurlyQ284 said:

I think tights on babies or kids under 5 is silly. Whhyyyyy would you do that? Tights suck so so hard, why would you do that to a kid? Even if for some reason you think tights are comfortable you still have to peel them off to change diapers or to help go potty 30 times a day. I don't get it.

I use the thick cotton ones. So they're kind of like leggings. The reason I put tights on DD is because of weather and they complete some outfits.

Fashion isn't always convenient.
    I guess that's the root of my UO. I suck at fashion and my outfits are boring but comfy. I would wear yoga pants everywhere if I could.
  • Options

CurlyQ284 said:

I guess I don't buy them that tight nor find them any more difficult to remove than leggings?

Or pants.
    Those toddler jeggings are a BITCH to remove.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options

CurlyQ284 said:

Or pants.
    Those toddler jeggings are a BITCH to remove.

Dd has a very bubbly booty and I find it harder to get them over her butt.

I'm talking Kim K, J Lo butt.....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"