Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Picking your due date month?

Re: Picking your due date month?

• Options
    I wanted to be due November 2009. I had sex almost everyday until I confirmed O and didn't get pregnant. Life can not be planned, you can hope but not plan. GL
  • Options

I did and I have all sorts of issues and thought I would have trouble.  I suggest Fertility Awareness Method (a great book is Taking Charge of Your Fertility or ttoyf.com).  I practiced the cahrting for several months as a method of birth control before actually trying to concieve. You learn so much about YOUR body and cycle and I found out that I actually have a short cycle and that I ovulate earlier the the "norm".  The month that we were ready to actually start trying I knew exactly when to " do the deed"  The is a good 3 day window that every woman has to be able to conceive that month and a 25% chance of actually getting pregnant each month.  The percentage grows drastically if you know your body well enough.  I highly recommend charting and the FAM method to know your body and to have the highest chances of conceiving in a timely manner. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I figured out that if I got pregnant when I was fertile at the end of March/beginning of April, that I would have the baby in December and my DH who is a teacher would be off with me for 2 weeks.  And to my surprise, it worked!  I am due December 22nd!

• Options
    My MIL did...all three kids were born 4 years apart within 1 month of each other. She wanted all spring babies and didn't want to get diff seasons of maternity clothes... 4 years apart so they wouldn't have more than one child in college at a time.  It works for some people!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yes! I couldn't have my baby any earlier than June 4th due to maternity benefits at my job. So the earliest we could try was the end of Sept and that just happened to be our 1yr wedding anniversary. We got pregnant the first try on a cruise on our 1yr wedding anniversary and our baby boy arrived June 23rd - on his due date. I think my baby just knows how much of a planner I am because I truly didn't think we would get pg on our first try or that he would actually come on his due date.   WEIRD!! Good Luck!
  • Options
    That is dumb.
  • Options
    FFS! This post is older than the dirt your grandparent's first house was built on, dumber than a box of rocks, and asshattery at its best. STOP POSTING IN IT. Just. Let. It. Die.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I really don't want to encourage this because it is VERY unlikely, but yes it can happen.  My mother did this with both of us.  She wanted a September baby and low-in-behold, my due date was Sept. 13th, I was born Sept. 29th (remember this was the 80's I don't think they'd let you go this far overdue anymore).  And she wanted an April baby, my brother was supposed to be somewhere around the 22nd of April, but her waited until May 3rd.  So yes it could be possible, but by no means would I get my hopes up about it. 
  • Options

Hey newbs, here's an idea:

STOP REPLYING TO THIS POST.

lolz?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

I wish someone would just say something really really awful to get this post reported and deleted. I can't handle seeing it pop up one more time.

Anyone? Anyone?

• Options
    I'm so close Lexi, so close.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Well I wanted my baby to be a December baby so I got pregnant between the end of March and the beginning of April.
  • Options

imageJAMESLOVEME:
    Well I wanted my baby to be a December baby so I got pregnant between the end of March and the beginning of April.

I love that your FIRST post is in this post. 

Listen up newbs - Don't post in this post JUST FOR THE SAKE OF POSTING SOMETHING. Join a real discussion, not a douchetastic post that should have died months ago.

• Options
    Yes, we totally "scheduled" our baby.  It worked out great. Don't let anyone make you feel guilty about being practical.
  • Options

Well...because of my fertility issues, I didn't really get to choose...but here is what happened anyway!

With DS I did injectables & timed BD 1st time out, in Dec...no dice!  Round #2 was in Inj. & IUI....BFP...on March 6.  He was born 11/22/05.

With #2, Round #1 was Inj. & IUI in Feb= BFN, Round #2 was Inj. & IUI- BFN, IVF #1 in July = chem pg, IVF #2 in Oct = BFN....and IVF #3 on March 1= BFP! 

My due date is 11/22/09....DS's 4th bday!  Although I would never have picked for them to have bdays together...apparantly my body (even with FTs) likes to get pregnant at the beginning of March!  And of course since it was my LAST chance....I'm thrilled with the results.

• Options

Dear Bump Gods,

Really? Please do something about this. It is driving all of us crazy!!! There should be an expiration date on posts. That's all I'm sayin.

I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. 1Samuel 1:27 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Team Peeta Tag Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    Totally!  Everyone's such a pessimist!  I wanted a summer baby, so we had sex in September, October and beginning of November.  Had we not gotten pregnant, I would have gone back on birth control and tried later.  See, you can pick a season easily, but a certian day is harder!  I'm being induced on Monday July 27.
  • Options
    this is ridiculous....a month later.
  • Options
    Hey A-holes!  Let people reply to any post they want!  Stop reading it if you don't like it!  Better yet, get off the bump if you're going to be a jerk. 
  • Options

imageAnnieJanel:
    Hey A-holes!  Let people reply to any post they want!  Stop reading it if you don't like it!  Better yet, get off the bump if you're going to be a jerk. 

Holy hell....did you just really say that? Holy rage out of nowhere.

How's this: If YOU don't like it don't read it.

• Options
    imageCathyMD:

imageAnnieJanel:

Holy hell....did you just really say that? Holy rage out of nowhere.

How's this: If YOU don't like it don't read it.

lol, exactly

• Options
    MSC03MSC03 member

Are we just playing in this post now? *splashes around*

OOH! Fun!

imageimage
  • Options
    Nope... Didn't work.  I wanted an october baby so bad, I am currently due November 25th and it doesn't look like i am going to have the LO until December.  Due to ultrasounds she is showing about a week behind schedule.  I would suggest to start a month or 2 early.
  • Options

OMG, this post will NOT go away!  Tongue Tied

And yes, I realize by posting this I am contributing to it.  But still.  Just sayin. 

imageimageimage
  • Options

imageKB1001:
    Nope... Didn't work.  I wanted an october baby so bad, I am currently due November 25th and it doesn't look like i am going to have the LO until December.  Due to ultrasounds she is showing about a week behind schedule.  I would suggest to start a month or 2 early.

Aw, that really sucks. I'm so sorry that your plans of conceiving got delayed 2 whole months.  That just sucks.  I'm sure your plans are all messed up now.  That is just awful. 

imageimageimage
  • Options
    imagebbjoys:

And yes, I realize by posting this I am contributing to it.  But still.  Just sayin. 

Ok I got stabby every time I saw this post pop up but I'm starting to think it is hilarious. Its like a game to see who is going to be the one to bump it back up to the top today.

• Options
    imagelyse2143:

Ok I got stabby every time I saw this post pop up but I'm starting to think it is hilarious. Its like a game to see who is going to be the one to bump it back up to the top today.

I know, me too. I ignored it every day I saw it pop up, but today I just had to open it.  It's been around for much too long.  I had to see if I was missing anything good.

::looks around::

Nope, nothing good in here. 

imageimageimage
  • Options
    MSC03MSC03 member
    imagelyse2143:
    imagebbjoys:

I ignored it at first, but now it's just getting downright comical.

imageimage
  • Options

What's comical lovah is that your post just made it 6 pages!!

BWAHAHAHAH

• Options
    dumbest post ever to make six pages.
  • Options

imagepiedpiper07:
    dumbest post ever to make six pages.

Mmm hmm.  Yet here we all are.  No

imageimageimage
  • Options
    vfolkvfolk member
    We picked when we wanted to start or the earliest we wanted to have baby due.  It worked the first week we tried but we had a lot of fun that week.  We were surprised it happened the first time but were prepared for that.
  • Options

What's funny is that those of you who are the most annoyed by this post are the ones that are keeping it on top with your multiple irrelevant comments about how stupid the post is.  Pretty good way to get the post to go away, huh?  And you chide the newbies...

Lilypie Maternity tickers

DD: 6/21/10
    DS: 10/11/14
  • Options
    imagekmwills:

What's funny is that those of you who are the most annoyed by this post are the ones that are keeping it on top with your multiple irrelevant comments about how stupid the post is.  Pretty good way to get the post to go away, huh?  And you chide the newbies...

Hey there smart one, a reg posts only after it is brought back up to the top of the page. But now it is a joke. Reading comprehension is your friend.

• Options
    imagelyse2143:
    imagekmwills:

Hey there smart one, a reg posts only after it is brought back up to the top of the page. But now it is a joke. Reading comprehension is your friend.

My deepest apologies.  It seems my fulfilling life outside of the Internet keeps me from following every nuance of every board.  Next time I am invited to join my friends at a social event, I will politely decline the invitation to spend more time reading these posts and trying to better comprehend what is being discussed.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

DD: 6/21/10
    DS: 10/11/14
  • Options
    imageMrsSummitCounty:

Are we just playing in this post now? *splashes around*

OOH! Fun!

LMAO

::picturing MSC flailing with joy inside the post::

• Options
    imagekmwills:

Yes we do.

For ridiculous posts like yours, about which you know nothing.

• Options
    imagekmwills:
    imagelyse2143:
    imagekmwills:

My deepest apologies.  It seems my fulfilling life outside of the Internet keeps me from following every nuance of every board.  Next time I am invited to join my friends at a social event, I will politely decline the invitation to spend more time reading these posts and trying to better comprehend what is being discussed.

Here's a thought. If you don't know what you're talking about and can't follow along, don't comment. Its that simple.

• Options
    imagekmwills:
    imagelyse2143:
    imagekmwills:

Wonders about how it feels to ride a high horse....

• Options

Oh, it's one of my favorite insults on the bump.

"you have no life cause you're hanging out on an internet message board!"

Lolz. Always a classic. ?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"