September 2023 Moms

Introductions

Introduce yourself:

Due date?

How did you find out?

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?):

How are you feeling (Any symptoms, emotionally)?

Re: Introductions

• Loading the player...
  • @chartput I’m also still BFing my 18 month old son. Only 2 times a day but I will wean before new baby comes. 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• knottie4f41b884c7004f62 after 2 miscarriages and waiting to tell and then having to talk about the miscarriage, my husband and I decided when you tell doesnt matter. We told our parents the day we found out with this one. We need all the good vibes we can get.
  • @mokamonster ahhhh congratulations!!! So exciting!

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• Hi, everyone. Glad to join. I'm a mother of 2 children)Interesting to shate thoughts.
  • Introduce yourself: hello! My name is Maggie :)

Due date? 9/2

How did you find out? Random pregnancy test — I missed my period a few days

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?): this would be my first child. Im a recruiter and hire nurses! I love hiking and going outdoors. I have a husband!

I had a miscarriage last year at 6 weeks and 2 days. This time I’m at 7 weeks and 2 days and I think I’m doing ok emotionally but I’m scared and numb and just not sure of what the future will hold. I have a 1.7cm subchioronic hematoma and that just scares me of what it can cause me in the future. I hope it doesn’t get any bigger.

But symptoms— I feel super sick. Nausea and going to the bathroom a lot. Very moody. Not happy, and sore breasts
  • froggerbluefroggerblue member
    edited January 2023
    Introduce yourself:
    Due date? September 20
    How did you find out? I follow my cycle with bbt, and tested early, but positive only showed up at 14dpo.
    Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?): I have cats, work in engineering and have been married to my husband for a bit over 5 years. I like to spend time outdoor. We've been TTC for the past 4 years.
    How are you feeling (Any symptoms, emotionally)? I have mild nausea and sore breasts. I had a couple of miscarriages and it makes me anxious.
  • Introduce yourself: Hi! I'm Joy

Due date? 9/28

How did you find out? I Knew 3 DPO that I was pregnant based on symptoms and past pregnancy, had blood test today. 

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?): I'm AMA, with 41 right around the corner. Married my HS sweetheart and we have an 11 YO daughter. We also have a German Shepherd and several rabbits. I work for a medical center, and I'm an author (though, that one doesn't pay the mortgage). 

How are you feeling (Any symptoms, emotionally)? Physically, Have had nausea since 3 DPO, coupled with frequent urination and weird crying. (First time was because DH can't eat eggs, next time was because a guitar string broke, most recently because my husband fixed my flat tire in the rain.)

***TW***

Emotionally I'm quite a bit nervous. I had an MC at 9 weeks last October and I know my age and other risk factors mean I'm susceptible to another MC and other complications. I'm praying this one goes full term. 

**End TW**

Look forward to going in this journey with you ladies! 
  • Introduce yourself:
    Hi everyone! My name is May, I’m 29 and my hubby is 29. We are high school sweethearts and got married 2 years ago during COVID. First time pregnant, super nervous but very excited. 

Due date? September 3,2023 

How did you find out?
    - I was traveling and realized my period was 7 days late. Made my hubby get a pregnancy test before picking me up from the train and tested the minute I got home. 

- the last couple of weeks have been a rollercoaster ride, one day I can’t stop eating, the next I’m very nervous and repulsed by food, non stop nausea and exhausted .. counting down the minutes for the 2nd trimester! 😂
  • Introduce yourself:

Due date?  Sept 14th

How did you find out?  Was at a work conference and took a pregnancy test 5 days after missed period.  Suspected it was possible, but still shocked/thrilled.

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?):  2 boxer dogs, work as an engineer, husband and I have been married 2.5 years and TTC for about 6 months.  We were just beginning to discuss fertility options, so I’m so excited we conceived on our own.  This will be our first.  I’m 34, and he’s 36.

How are you feeling (Any symptoms, emotionally)?  Thirsty, peeing more, slight cramping, but otherwise feeling great.  I would say my biggest surprise is that I wasn’t prepared for how hard the waiting game would be to get through these first few weeks and to initial OBGYN appointment!  I go Feb 9th, and it seems an eternity away.  I’m hoping I will have much more piece of mind that everything is okay once I have that initial appointment.
  • tater-totstater-tots member
    edited January 2023
    Introduce yourself:
    -hello! I’m Tater-Tots!

Due date?
    -based on my last period it’s 11/21. Based on conception date? 10/9. So we’ll see if it changes lol

How did you find out?
    -I took a test like I normally do thinking nothing of it. I was fully aware it was a good possibility but was still 100% shocked.

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?):
    -DS1 is 7 and DS2 is 4. Their birthdays are both in February! I’m divorced from their dad but am engaged again! We are currently long distance (me in OK. Him in UT) but have been planning to move to UT even before the positive test. When the boys and I move, I’ll be 6 months along!

-bloated. Gassy/heartburn stuff. Vivid dreams. Other than that so excited yet shocked.
  • anniemarie887anniemarie887 member
    edited January 2023
    @tater-tots are you sure you’re in the right group? This is for babies due in September. It would be impossible to be pregnant and due in October or November right now.