March 2022 Moms

Symptoms - July

Re: Symptoms - July

• bananasbbananasb member
    edited July 2021
    Weirdest symptom I’ve experienced is night sweats. Then came the crazy vivid dreams where I was either trying to catch a plane, bring down some mobsters or bribing officials at the border. I blame it on too much Netflix. I get waves of nausea instead of hunger pangs. Coke helps a lot although I’m not sure if that’s healthy lol. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @rachelredhead and @Panaceia +1 for constantly groping myself. More so to make sure they are still sore and im not losing symptoms 😂
  • @gembud my coffee aversion is still so strong. Im coming from a 2-3 cup/day habit 😭 Tried again yesterday with no luck. But I’ve found that matcha is a huge yes! So investing in some so I stop ordering it on my way to work.
  • @bananasb Coke is the only thing I can keep down consistently during pregnancy. It's funny because I hated it until I got pregnant with my first...and then there were overall months where it was the only thing that would stay down. I don't even care how unhealthy it is, it is a life saver for me!!!
  • @bananasb @Panaceia green tea matcha latte with oat milk. This is my elixir. No idea why. A coworker brought it to me and forced it down throat. Forever in her debt.
  • Nausea is so strong. 5:30am til bed. Unisom is a lifesaver. Much rather be sleepy than nauseous. Especially while trying to work and not let anyone know you are suffering. I just really miss exercising. The foods I crave are so terrible and it’s the only thing at that moment I can fathom putting in my mouth. So I do it to get by. I’m so grateful to be pregnant, but this is really really hard. I’m struggling.
  • Oh, and I can’t fathom drinking coffee and all I want to do is poop. 😩
  • I can't get over how tired I am! I did not have fatigue with my first two...or at least not that I can remember...I almost fell asleep driving the girls around today...and actually did fall asleep on the porch nursing my 2 year old. And I have had crazy dry mouth the past couple of days too! Maybe I'm not drinking enough...
  • @Panaceia It's so easy to forget, I looked back myself as well, and saw that around this time I was having really bad acid reflux last time, which I also have now.  You are so right about remembering symptoms differently now that years have passed.

@night_nurse @Patience7150 @runnergirl2018 Sounds like it's pretty common to have such light symptoms at this point.  I'd better enjoy it while it lasts!  With my first, the first tri was awful, but I felt great in the second!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • YES! Those are my exact symptoms and they come and go and I sometimes forget I'm even pregnant except for my clothes reminding me. This is pregnancy number 4 for us and we haven't even gotten our viability appointment yet, and I'm already up one size and not really ready emotionally to wear maternity until we get a good strong heartbeat and we are ready to announce. 
  • @morgantu That sounds sooooo good! My cravings aren't very strong but my aversion have taken over. I had to get SO to take food over to his mom's house because just knowing it was in the house was making me sick. I felt this way with DD1 too so aim hoping it's a good sign...
  • I love when the food aversions stick with you until well after a pregnancy is over. I have not been able to eat avocados since 2016 hah!
  • I’ve had some off and on nausea the last few days. 😔 I was so hoping to be one of those people whose second pregnancies were a breeze in relation to their first, but it’s looking like that won’t be the case. 
  • @Patience7150 That's like me and applesauce!
  • @Patience7150 Salmon was ruined for me for years - I've only recently started eating it again after five years, and even now, it's not my favourite like it used to be.

So far, onions and cilantro taste like aluminum foil again.  Last pregnancy this ended shortly after childbirth.  I'm hoping it does again!

• Just 5 days later, and I've been having some pretty rough nausea.  Sick to my stomach, feeling like I'm going to vomit but it never comes.  Fine in the morning, then it gets progressively worse throughout the day - at bedtime it's at it's worst.

I was complaining to my husband that I thought I had food poisoning, then he kindly reminded me that food poisoning wouldn't come and go, and that it's indeed morning sickness rearing its ugly head.

• @Jeenyus I'm right there with you. The nausea hit HARD  on Friday night and seems like it is here to stay. Luckily the vomiting hasn't really picked up yet but I know that's on its way too.
  • All the snissing. It’s out of control. 😆
    Pregnancy Ticker

5.5.16 | 8.14.17 | 1.30.19
  • @Panaceia +1
    I've started calculating the distance between wherever I am and the bathroom...  the nausea has picked up and I assume vomiting is on its way
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• I'm queasy all day every day now. Maybe I should pick up some B6? I was like this with my daughter and lost 10 lbs in the first trimester. Blech!
  • The bloating is so frustrating. I don't feel comfortable in ANYTHING.
  • Anyone have tips for extreme exhaustion now that coffee is disgusting? I did not have this with my other two and I am seriously struggling to keep my eyes open. Coffee helped, but that's out. 
  • @Patience7150 I'm in the same boat. I've been drinking caffeinated seltzers from my local coffee shop, but I think I'm going to try Cafeina next. Looks like it's about 100mg a bottle. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086DHGC64/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apan_glt_fabc_ZS1NV96Z88A0ZS5M7518
  • PanaceiaPanaceia member
    edited July 2021
    @Patience7150 I'm finding that keeping super hydrated and exercise are the only things that seem to help...which is hard when water makes you want to puke and you're too tired to move...but when I can force myself to do these things it does seem to help with the exhaustion at least a bit!
  • Last week's special was cramps... this week's special - headache...
  • @gayu1107 I had no headaches at all with my first 2, but with this one I had the WORST migraines a few days before and a few days after my bfp. Like every day. I prefer the nausea to headaches any day!
  • I tried out B6 today and it really helped with the nausea!
  • @michelle_bird That's great news!  How much did you take?  I was prescribed diclectin last time, but want to try just B6 this time if the nausea gets too bad.

• btate01btate01 member
    edited July 2021
    I’ve been having really strong symptoms this past week (constantly needing to eat bc I’m so hungry, lots of nausea, very sore boobs, fatigue, waking up at 3am or 4am every day). Yesterday was particularly awful.  Everything hurt and I just felt gross and nauseous most of the day.  Last night I slept the best I’ve slept since finding out I was pregnant, but this morning I woke up with almost no symptoms. Boobs suddenly aren’t sore, nausea is gone and I’m no longer starving.  I’m still kind of tired but not delirious like I have been.  I’m 7 weeks today. Anybody else experience symptoms varying this much from day to day?  I’m kind of freaked out by it! 😬
  • @btate01 Totally normal! Symptoms come and go, so in a couple days they'll probable come back even stronger! Enjoy a day of feeling good while you can 😉
  • @Panaceia your reassurance just made me feel so much better.  Thank you so much for your response! ❤️ I’m trying not to overanalyze but it’s so hard. I’m going to do my best to enjoy not feeling like a hot mess today though haha. 
  • 313Meg313Meg member
    I know I sound like a broken record. As we all seem to be feeling this way. So tired, overwhelmed, nauseous. All I can eat is carbs so super bloated. 

Is anyone else having a hard time getting excited? My emotions are so mixed. But my 3rd time around feels so different. I’m struggling! 
  • Anyone else getting round ligament pain already? I’m only 7 weeks so that seems EARLY but I know you can feel it earlier in second+ pregnancies. I feel it mainly if I get up quickly. Ouch! 
  • @rachelredhead I sneezed over the weekend and thought I might have given myself a hernia... I'm assuming it was round ligament pain
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• @rachelredhead Yes! It started super early with my 2nd too.
  • 313Meg313Meg member
    @Panaceia I think im maybe feeling like this for the same reasons. I have 2 beautiful boys, and although we tried for a long time for this one its surreal still. 
    I'm scared, overwhelmed, and so many feelings. Hopefully things will improve for both of us soon. I have my 2nd US next week and it will be good to see the heartbeat. 
  • @Patience7150 b-complex supplements can help. I had caffeine aversion with my first all of first tri and it was awful. It passed thankfully