December 2020 Moms
Options

September Symptoms

124»

Re: September Symptoms

• Options
    @bearmomma1 Oh my goodness! Congratulations on your new arrival! Prayers for you and baby ❤️
  • Options
    @bearmomma1 oh wow, congrats on the early arrival of your little one! I am sending positive healing thoughts to both of you. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bearmomma1 sending healing prayers for you and baby boy. Congratulations! 
  • Options
    @bearmomma1 Thinking of you and baby boy! Sending you so much love! ❤️
  • Options
    @bearmomma1 That sounds like so much to take in in such a short amount of time! I'm glad they seem to think things are optimistic. How are you feeling about him moving while you have to stay there a bit longer? 
  • Options
    @bearmomma1 glad H gets to be with him! Hopefully you’ll be able to join them soon but make sure you heal enough first too! What a crazy thing to have happened I’m so happy he is doing well right now! 
  • Options
    @bearmomma1 wow, that’s so crazy. I’m glad you got to the hospital in time and that you’re both getting the care you need! Hopefully you’ll be able to be with him soon, but yay for husband being with him!
    Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
    Diminished ovarian reserve
    BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020
  • Options
    @bearmomma1 - thank you for sharing your experience - that must have been so overwhelming!  I'm so glad to hear that things are moving in a positive direction and that your H can go be with baby boy.  Sending you healing thoughts so you can all be reunited soon.  
  • Options
    @bearmomma1 Wow! What a roller coaster for you. Please keep us updated, and I’ll be keeping your family and your baby boy in my prayers!
  • Options
    @bearmomma1 - whew, that’s a lot for you to take in!  I’m glad they are optimistic about his recovery.  Im hoping for a swift recovery for you so that you can be with him soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Me: 34 DH: 36
    Married 10/15/11
    M/C October 2014
    BFP #2 4/3/16  EDD 12/8/16  DS 11/19/16

• Options
    Alright y’all I officially have leaky boobs haha I get like pain and then they leak almost every night once I whip my bra off. Part of me wants to start collecting these drops of gold but I know it’s too early to start milking gah. Anyone else leaking!? 
  • Options
    @tryingktogku it’s not too early to collect colostrum! It’s tricky, but just a little hand massaging and dripping it into a small syringe works. You can freeze it in case baby needs a little extra at the hospital. 
  • Options
    @jchpg my midwife said she strongly advises against it because I have frequent Braxton Hicks already too and doesn’t want me to put myself into preterm labour! but once I hit 37 weeks (if I make it to term) then I will start actually actively collecting!