Options

Randoms W/o 3/2

124»

Re: Randoms W/o 3/2

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @gomillis some people are missing a filter... and some common sense 
  • Options
    At 2 of my 3 anatomy scans (don't remember with my first, but probably), they did look at my cervix and measured it. But it was just one part of that scan, not a stand alone check. 
  • Options
    coldlifecoldlife member
    edited March 2020
    @businesswife, ugh, my H does that with sleeping on the couch! Except I WILL wake him up. I'll shake him enough to where he's mumbling and even acknowledging. And I'll even do it twice. "I'm getting ready for bed, honey." And then 10 minutes later, "going to bed." And then he stumbles In a couple hours later, "why didn't you wake me up?" Dude. I did. Twice. And if I shake you harder than that, you get super annoyed with me!
  • Options
    @coldlife I know!  That's what happened last time, where I ended up staying downstairs with him for probably an hour and a half or more in the MOTN, because no matter how many times I woke him up, and he was answering me, knew he needed to get off the couch and come up, he just didn't do it.  Why should I stay up for hours while he sleeps on the couch because every 10-15 minutes I bug him and he still doesn't move!????  Ughhh That's why I can't keep doing all that.  I'll be up all night while he sleeps. 😑. What do I care really if I get the bed to myself? :/
  • Options
    @coldlife I have been adjusting bedtime 10 minutes each night according to what I read, but the kids have been revolting lol. I started nap 30 minutes early yesterday but then it took them 2 hours to go to sleep which then made bedtime problematic. I think I'll try again today and then just take what God gives me and struggle with longer bedtimes until we're back on track. Maybe it's a mix of my goal bedtime and where we live on the far west side of EST that causes the struggle (bc it is light outside at bedtime after DST). We were successful on one occasion when we prepared for over a week for it lol! I also heard there is a full moon on Monday. Good luck to all daycare workers, teachers, hospital, and nursing home employees! 
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    @riatortillaxo oh boy, sounds like an adventure! my husband has been thinking about getting Lasik too, for some time but we just haven't pulled the trigger yet. [Talk to text is weird.]  Glad to hear your husband is healing well!

AFM, somehow we all managed to get up and out for first Saturdays, which is a special devotion we've been meaning to try.  I'm so glad DH brought it up, because there is no way I could drag him out or force him to come. But anyway it's for the first Saturday, for five Saturdays in a row which means if we can stick with it, we may be able to get them all in before this baby comes, which would be amazing!  So we basically had Sunday funday family day today, and then we'll have to be at Church early tomorrow so I can sing with the choir for the first time, which should be nice, and then our niece's birthday party later in the day.

DH went to go see FIL, so I want to try and go over music, get our clothes ready, presents wrapped etc, but I'm just so exhausted.  Chasing around after a toddler all day while 4 mos pregnant is no joke!  Lol
  • Options
    @WishesSheCouldCook oh man, I hope you don't have a UTI! I would definitely call them though. Depending on the doctor, I'm not sure maybe they could just call you in a prescription?
  • Options
    @WishesSheCouldCook ugh, that sucks. I think they’re fairly common while pregnant. Hope you can get it cleared up soon!

• Options
    @WishesSheCouldCook ugh so sorry about the UTI.. That is the worst. I went through a stretch of having a lot of UTIs and so I know it can be miserable. I hope you get it all taken care of. 

@BusinessWife You always have such fun and eventful weekends! Glad you all made it to First Saturdays. Sounds nice!
  • Options
    re: Daylight savings - You're the worst. I am on the struggle bus this morning and need a nap ASAP.

@riatortillaxo I wonder how I'll balance two LOs for things like dinner (or grocery shopping, or ANYTHING) on my own. But I'm sure we over think it and criticize ourselves more than others who see us out. We probably won't become hermits but will definitely have to be more planful.
  • Options
    Struggling to stay awake this morning... combination of daylight savings and completely bizarre dreams waking me up causing a terrible night's sleep.  Ugh...  Wasn't able to log in all weekend bc of stupid app issues...

@gomillis Your coworker sounds like such a peach.  People really do not think about what they say before it comes out of their mouth.  When I told my male coworker (who has two daughters) that I was pregnant he said (after congratulations) "it's not a bad as everyone makes it seem"... I chuckled and sarcastically said "oh really now?" and I think he realized what he said... smh.

@WishesSheCouldCook I hope it's not a UTI and it clears up quickly!  Cranberry juice and probiotics.  I've heard that a few insurance companies have a teledoc where you can virtually "see" a doctor and they can send in a prescription for you...

@riatortillaxo That's amazing that YH is already driving!  Recovery has gotten so quick with Lasik!!

@BusinessWife I'd leave YH on the couch in the future... no reason for you both to have a poor night's sleep because he can't come to bed after you nudging him.  MH actually gets annoyed with me if I wake him up from the couch lol.
    Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • Options
    @ziggymama06 oof!  I'm sorry for the rough night.  I did too!  Horrible nightmare actually, DH finally came up with me at like 5 o'clock lol