Trying to Get Pregnant

Help! Positive or evap line?

2»

Re: Help! Positive or evap line?

• Opinions*** technically. Not support. 

Your guys are wild. I’m in a different world right now. It’s entertaining so when I get a break I come back and read the essays you guys come up with
  • Loading the player...
  • bb2july8 said:
    Opinions*** technically. Not support. 

Your guys are wild. I’m in a different world right now. It’s entertaining so when I get a break I come back and read the essays you guys come up with
    Which post is that in response to? Just wondering who you're correcting. I assume you're talking about mine and how I said the ladies here are supportive and welcoming. Yes like all "normal humans" they also have opinions? 
  • The original reason I posted in the first place was to just to hear opinions of what ppl thought of the tests.  Lol yes I sure am a trump supporter! Trump 2020. 
  • bb2july8bb2july8 member
    edited February 2020
    @EmilyLove25 i honestly really appreciate you opinion and thank you very much for sharing it. ☺️ I do wish you the best!
  • @bb2july8 so weird you are still here. Someone who couldn’t bother to read the top post labeled newbies read first or even the bump guidelines because you are too busy. 

Yet you continue to comment. So which is it going to stay and actually participate in a productive manner or just continue to insult and degrade women. Oh wait... you will choose the later since you love trump. 
  • Awww good job @EmilyLove25 you told her what she wanted to hear!  :D 
  • @mercury94 I do too. I'm sure it takes a minute to take whole tests apart and I doubt she took them apart right after they'd been peed on... so evap for sure.
  • @mercury94 no actually I very much appreciate it! 
  • This thread has been closed to new posts due to the discussion’s unwelcoming tone. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"