Me: 34 DH: 36
Married: 6 years
TTC: 6 years
Diagnosis: Male Factor
4 Failed I.U.I's with Clomid in 2017
Retreival #1: 12/17= 9 eggs, 6 fertilized, 2 frozen 5dp
Fresh Transfer #1: 12/17- BFN
FET #1: 3/18- CP Beta #1= 30 & Beta #2= 26
Retreival #2: 6/18= 16 eggs, 10 fertilized, 5 frozen 6dp
FET #2: 7/18 - M/C at 9 weeks Beta #1= 229 & Beta #2= 444
FET #3: scheduled for 12/7/18 M/C at 7 weeks Beta #1 = 50, Beta # 2 = 115, Beta #3 = 301
FET #4: scheduled for 8/16/19
Hi everyone sorry I have been totally out of the loop.
@ladyp0tter I’m so sorry.
I hope they agree to do another Egg retrieval.
@bender29 keeping my fingers crossed for you I hope your
transfer is successful!!
Life has been a little crazy for me we hosted a couple big
parties in August and had a really wicked case of the stomach flu. As a result my transfer was delayed a bit
because I was too sick to come in for monitoring but when I recovered all my
labs still looked good and I was cleared to start progesterone and had my
transfer yesterday (9/4), beta scheduled for 9/11 which is only 8 days past the
transfer. Is that normal? I feel like in the past it has been a longer
@ladyp0tter sounds like they may try to do a mini IVF next time around. We're going to try the traditional first (should be starting shots soon) and then if it doesn't work, do the mini. My acupuncturist has been trying to talk me into a mini for a while, but my RE didn't do them. Apparently, now she does. Good luck.