Me: 34 DH: 36
Married: 6 years
TTC: 6 years
Diagnosis: Male Factor
4 Failed I.U.I's with Clomid in 2017
Retreival #1: 12/17= 9 eggs, 6 fertilized, 2 frozen 5dp
Fresh Transfer #1: 12/17- BFN
FET #1: 3/18- CP Beta #1= 30 & Beta #2= 26
Retreival #2: 6/18= 16 eggs, 10 fertilized, 5 frozen 6dp
FET #2: 7/18 - M/C at 9 weeks Beta #1= 229 & Beta #2= 444
FET #3: scheduled for 12/7/18 M/C at 7 weeks Beta #1 = 50, Beta # 2 = 115, Beta #3 = 301
FET #4: scheduled for 8/16/19
@italianmommy8 WOW you have faint positives at 4dpt before that’s
so soon! I’ve always caved and done the
HPT at home too. Thought this time I’m
pretty committed to just wait it out this time.
They tend to make me a little crazy.
YAY @ladyp0tter so excited you got your transfer
@kimberlyshae, I’ve done an endo scratch before a planned
fresh transfer but the transfer ended up getting canceled. It kinda hurts but isn’t awful basically
similar to if you have ever done an endobiopsy.
I haven’t don’t one since,
Basically my RE will do it if you want it done because she doesn’t think
it hurts anything but she also doesn’t think the research is good enough to recommend
it. I’ve never heard of the lipid
thing. Sometimes one day of progesterone
can make all the difference. FX for you!
stinks. How weird that it jumped that
much and they increased your dosage. I
hope it settles down. I agree with
retesting it just doesn’t make logical sense, maybe a mistake in the lab?
No updates for me still just waiting…