Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

February Randoms

Re: February Randoms

• Options
    @NYTino24 ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Lol 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kels0091  Yeah, apparently when you get a massage, they massage 'toxins' out of your system, so you're supposed to drink a lot of water to flush them out.  If you don't, the toxins can be absorbed back in or something and you can get sick (people have even reported flu like symptoms if they didn't drink enough water).  Again, not my field... so yeah.  Hope you start feeling better soon!
  • Options
    @dpchickens the water totally helped !!!! 
    Thank you to everyone for all of the helpful advice. It’s still tender so I do think the pressure was a bit too much but live and learn. I’ll mention it to her next time :) 

also, @dpchickens hope you’re doing ok. I read your comment about rage and I feel you on that. ❤️
  • Options
    kels0091  Meh, no one's dead yet so I'm calling it a win.  LOL.  
  • Options
    @b_1029 - Did you also try the chocolate peanut butter pie Oreos in the background of your picture???
  • Options
    @marebear15 I did not! But we still have a day and a half 🤣
  • Options
    @b_1029 please try them and report back lol inquiring minds need to know 
  • Options
    @spacemountaineer <3 I am all about the Tim Tam's. I polished off a pack of the double coated yesterday. They are so good!
  • Options
    @b_1029 yes, inquiring minds want to know! Did you think the Canadian ones were better? I think they don't have high fructose corn syrup, maybe that explains the difference?? 
  • Options
    @jennifer_louise honestly, it has been so long since I’ve eaten an Oreo that I should probably get a pack to bring home and do a taste test 😂
  • Options
    @b_1029 it’s for science ! 😂😂
  • Options
    @kiki047 can't go wrong buying both Oreos and chips ahoy. Sometimes I want a chocolate chip cookies, and sometimes I want the cream from an Oreo 🙂
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @kagesstarshroom I don't think we talked about the name much, but Peggy works for me!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    I like Peg/Peggy.... :)
  • Options
    I vote Peggy/Peg for short!  :lol:
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• Options
    I like Peggy 😂
  • Options
    I know it isn't OrEoS, but apparently there will be many new Peeps flavors for Easter this year! As it isn't even Lent yet, who knows when they will debut! I don't love peeps like I love my double stufs, but..... stillllll.....

EXCERPT: "Peeps is releasing certain specialty flavors to exclusive stores across the nation. Midwest grocery chain Kroger will exclusively sell Root Beer Float Flavored Marshmallow Chicks, while Target is to exclusively sell Vanilla Crème Flavored Marshmallow Chicks and Chocolate Caramel Swirl Flavored Marshmallow Chicks. Lastly Walmart stores will exclusively carry Peeps’ Blue Raspberry Flavored Marshmallow Chicks flavor."
    LINK: 
    https://www.thekitchn.com/peeps-new-flavors-2019-267229
  • Options
    Has anyone tried the thin bites dipped Oreos? They're BOGO at my grocery store right now, but I can't decide if they're worth trying or not. Sometimes fudge dipped things can be kinda grainy and bleh.
    Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
    Diminished ovarian reserve
    BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020
  • Options
    @kagesstarshroom - I saw that and immediately thought of our Oreo conversation. I'd love to try the root beer one, but we don't have a Kroger in town 😞

@dreamscapes_ - No I haven't tried those. I vote you try them and report back to the group.
  • Options
    @marebear15 I'll see if DH wants to run to the store after he gets off work, lol. I'm at home and he has the car.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Oh man I'm out of the loop and as much as I want to go back and relive the Oreo convo, can somebody fill me in on Peggy/Peg? 
  • Options
    @jennifer_louise - What should we call a drive-by who thinks they are pregnant.
  • Options
    I like Peg. Carol is so overused lol! 
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    Oooh @marebear15 I like it! Is it a specific person or can it be any drive by? That would give poor "Karen" a break from being our target... 
  • Options
    @jennifer_louise - Yep! Any drive-by. Should give Carol, Karen, and Felicia a break ;)

@shamrocandroll - I love stale ones too! I open the package, eat half, and let the other half get stale. YH is so cute to think of that for you.
  • Options
    @shamrocandroll Have you ever tried meringue cookies? You might like them, since they have that kind of texture when made correctly.
  • Options
    @marebear15 not sure where you live, but that probably also includes any stores that Kroger owns, like all the Pick'n'saves, metro market, copps, etc. are part of Kroger here in WI so you might find them at a store near you!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 - Ugh apparently I'm in one of the 5 states they don't own any stores in.
  • Options
    @marebear15 I really don't like peeps, but I can taste test them for you and let you know if they're good 😆
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    @dreamscapes_ Yes!  Love them!  My favorite cookie is an almond cookie made by King Arthur Flour.  A little crispy on the outside, but soft on the inside.  Mmmmmm!  Also gluten free, in case we have any GF people who are being tortured by all of this Oreo talk!

https://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/almond-cloud-cookies-recipe

*edited for typo
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3