Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Monday 11/19

2»

Re: WTO Monday 11/19

• Options
    @SpongeWorthy how close to a positive do your OPKs look? In my last cycle I think they turned pretty quickly after being pretty light for a few days
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 The one last night was the closest to being positive.  I've taken two today and they were both lighter.  It's my first cycle with them, so I'm still trying to figure out when is the best time of day to test.  I had been using FMU, but it seems like those are the lightest.
    Me: 31 DH: 31
      <3 DS born 6/2017, became a heart angel 8/2018 <3
    CP 3/2019
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 Forgive my vulgar language, but your coworker is a dick. 

@rikiteacup Wahoo for crappy coworker leaving you! 

@elle-0409 Have fun picking up YH at the airport! 😜 Do what you need to do to get it done!!

@brookert615 Have fun writing and scheduling all those reviews! Lol. Throw in some weird words to see if anyone notices. Like maybe bacon? “Your work needs more bacon” 🤣

@SpongeWorthy Baaaaah humbug. Cars suck. I really dislike them all. And driving. Why oh why haven’t they made automatic cars like those nifty ones in Minority Report. I need one of those...like yesterday. 

@misshelen86 CLEAN IT UP, GIRL!! I like to listen to Mary Poppins’s “Spoonful of Sugar” when I clean. Makes me feel so productive!! Good luck with SMEP’ing!!

@stephanie123456 I was literally in the same position two years ago. Our site was shutting down and we all knew that eventually we would not have jobs, but it is so hard not knowing when. Things always have a way of working themselves out, and everyone I used to work with have all found new jobs. I think the toughest part about being laid off was knowing that your work family wasn’t going to be together again. It’s so hard (emotionally) leaving when it’s not your choice. 

@kiki047 I see you! 😉
  • Options

@SpongeWorthy For OPKs, they recommend a few hours after you wake up to late afternoon/evening. Around mid cycle, I try to do 2 per day because sometimes my surge is short - one late am and one late afternoon. I got two very close to positives over the weekend, and I think my surge may have been overnight. Now, mine are getting much lighter. It’s such a finicky thing, but it’s good for another option. If you got a close to positive and then got lighter, you may have surged overnight. I’d keep testing until you get sustained higher temps though. Good luck!
    November Siggy Contest - Thanksgiving Fails!
    Image result for joey turkey friends
  • Options
    @emeraldduchess Sending all the chill vibes your way! And hahaha you’re too cute! 

TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    @brookert615 I just snort-laughed at that gif!!  Yeah, I have the maturity of a 12 year old sometimes.  

• Options
    @stephanie123456 That’s so stressful dealing with the uncertainty going on at work. 

@emeraldduchess Yay for joining the SMEP club! LOL I don’t think I could have kept a straight face talking about Uranus. 

Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!