Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Monday 11/19

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

November Siggy Contest - Thanksgiving Fails!
Image result for joey turkey friends

Re: WTO Monday 11/19

• Options

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM/CP, CoQ10, SMEP now that I’m back in town

R/R: I feel so rested from my girls’ trip last week! We just got back last night. Lots of hiking and exploring. 

CS/Q: My rant is that my temps were messed up from last week. I’m not sure if it’s from my thermometer (getting new one next cycle), time zone change (est to pst), or just travel stress. I was sick last week for a couple days before I started temping. Anyone else get high pre-O temps when traveling? They seem to be stabilizing this morning. Should I be concerned or is it just a wonky temp cycle? 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @cpiper39 I’m thinking traveling just messed with temps because you’re not sleeping in “your” bed. So glad you had a great girls trip!!

@riff323 Don’t beat yourself up! You beat me in your 10k because I didn’t run one this weekend! 😜

@jennifer_louise ALOHA! Lol. I feel like that’s appropiate since it means hello & goodbye! (And I ❤️ you, lol!) Good luck in the TWW! FX for a SMEP baby!
  • Options
    @jennifer_louise yay for a positive! Sorry for your cold, those are no fun.

@lillywonderland hooray for being unbenched!!!
  • Options
    @lillywonderland:  Hooray for being off the bench!

@jennifer_louise :  get it, get it, girl!!  Yay for O!

@riff323 : realistically, if the conditions were that bad, then a lot of more casual runners likely stayed home!  You finished ahead of EVERYONE who was sitting at home!

Month/Cycle: Cycle 5 (I have no idea on months now...)

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, CM, PNVs, SMEP, BBT, inositol supplement

R/R: Just calculated out where my FW will be if I O on CD21 and it's right in the middle of a work trip for DH.  NOOOOOO!  I've occasionally O'ed earlier, but now I'm all bummed out that we'll miss the best time for this cycle.  AAARRRRGGGHHHH.

CS/Q: hopefully not TMI, but AF was really light and short this time.  Like 1 day of moderate flow, 1 day of light flow, and then done.  Hmmmm...not sure what to make of it, but anyone else had similar?  I did seem to O last cycle, so I don't think it's an an-O, but just a little odd.
  • Options
    @nomangos23 it was a self bench since I caught the HFM. Ugh, so thankful that is done with. Maybe add some Green Tea? It may help with CM (or maybe not, lol). Also, hop on the SMEP train! Lol.
  • Options
    @lillywonderland Green tea - CHECK! :)
  • Options
    @nomangos23 I do have a dog, but she's a tiny little lazy girl. I hope this is your cycle!!! Sorry about having a migraine. I had four of them last cycle... a kick in the teeth!

@lcking82 I hope your FW is off by a little bit and you still have a chance this cycle!
  • Options
    @lillywonderland don't worry I'll stay here a couple days more!! 

@nomangos23 Hiiiii, long time no see!! Now tell me more about this chanting and moon dancing, I'm so in! Btw, have you heard about using Guanifesin (mucinex) to thin out your CM? Could be added to your list, although not sure how scientific that is... 

Just got into the office yall, and there's NOBODY HERE!, I hope I can be super productive. Mondays on a one day work week are the only kind of Mondays I can get behind.
  • Options
    @jennifer_louise Excweeeeze me? Did you say ONE day work week?? What do you do and how can I get started in it! Lol. We have a 3 day work week (DH is working on Black Friday, too! Waaaaaaaaah!)
  • Options
    @lillywonderland well, I'm an engineer (sorta, more of a researcher since I don't like design bridges or anything but I do have the Engineering credentials, so, idk). Work is closed Thursday and Friday but I am taking Tuesday and Wednesday off! 
  • Options
    @jennifer_louise Ugh, sometimes I feel like I *should* take PTO during the holidays because everyone else does, but then usually it’s so dead at work that we just leave super early so I don’t want to waste a day when I’m only working 4-6 hours, LOL!
  • Options
    @cpiper39 I can see the change in time zone being a reason for the high temps. Your body was still feeling like it was in PST so maybe it was a bit higher because it was as if you took your temps a few hours later than normal? Just a theory.

@riff323 good for you for running a 10k! I don't think I could ever get used to the idea of running outside in the cold weather! Mad props!

@jennifer_louise hurray for O! Is around CD13 normal for you to get a +opk?

Month/Cycle: 17/16

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: blood work and U/S for RE, temping, OPKs

R/R: I have 1 coworker, who is well beyond the usual retirement age, give a 2 week notice for his retirement last week on Thursday so his last day is the 30th. He also took PTO for this week. So thanks dude... Real helpful. Plus a 2nd coworker decided to take this week off as well so I'm basically on my own this week. Hopefully I don't get a lot of customer calls this week because I have project work that needs to get done!

CS/Q: nothing exciting
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    rikiteacuprikiteacup member
    edited November 2018
    @cpiper39 Glad you had a fun trip. I wouldn't look too much into your temperatures. They look OK to me. Once you O, I think everything will look more normal.
    @riff323 sorry about your race. You crossed the finish line, this is more than enough. It isn't fun to run in these conditions. My number one goal when I race is to cross the finish line. If I do a good time, that's the cherry on top.
    @jennifer_louise FX you are O'ing soon!
    @lillywonderland yay for a new un-benched cycle!
    @nomangos23 sorry about the migraine. Why haven't doctors found a cure yet???
    @lcking82 My periods are now 3 day long instead of 5. This is totally normal. Our bodies change with time. I used to never have boob pain before my periods and then it started in my 30s, out of the blue. Some cycles it's gone but now it's more common than not. According to my research, it is totally normal.

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: Prenatals, BBT, OPK, FertilaAid for men

R/R: We've hired a new person last September. I didn't like her very much as she could be quite aggressive when she couldn't so something right. This morning I learned she will no longer work for us. This makes me happy. 

CS/Q: Did my CD 7-10 ultrasound this morning and everything is normal. Now it's just the HSG left on Wednesday.
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• Options
    @lcking82 my current cycle was like that. Towards the end of CD3 it was very light and I didn't bleed overnight and it picked back up again like 12 hours later in the late morning of CD4 and continued to be fairly light. The last time I had had a 3 day long period was when I was on BC!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 that's obnoxious of your coworker! You would think he would know better but age does not always equal wisdom, I suppose.

@elle-0409 I dunno, tacos and sit-ups sound like winning to me!

@rikiteacup it's frustrating to work with defensive people. Glad she's moving on!
  • Options
    @riff323 he's been with the company for almost 15 years so he has a lot of knowledge both on our products and the industry. He's been quite negative most of the 2 years I've been here so I'm not surprised he would only give 2 weeks, but clearly he doesn't want to be very helpful...
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @cpiper39 I don't have any personal experience, but I think the time zone shift would affect your temps.  I wouldn't be concerned yet.

@riff323 Congrats on finishing your race!  I'm sure the weather weeded out all the less dedicated runners, so don't take placing lower as a knock against your ability.

@jennifer_louise Yay for O!  Boo for the cold :/

@lillywonderland YASSS unbenched!

@nomangos23 Sorry for the migraine messing up your week.

@lcking82 I hope your body gets going and you can O earlier this month!

@elle-0409 So is airport bathroom sex still plan A?  LOL.  Hope you can get your timing in!
    Me: 31 DH: 31
      <3 DS born 6/2017, became a heart angel 8/2018 <3
    CP 3/2019
  • Options
    *lurking*

@nomangos23 woot woot, go forth and conquer this cycle!! 
    Also, I'm envisioning @elle-0409 when I look at this, LMAO. Is this what a horny, rabid raccoon looks like? :lol: 

@lillywonderland better do your stretches, no more bench for you!! 

@elle-0409 re: time zone temps, when I was traveling I just tried to stick to a similar schedule (I normally temp around 6:30am) so as long as I got at least 3-6 hours of sleep I still took my temp at 6:30am local time. On days when you have to be up early to get to the airport, take the temp when you wake up and put a note in. FF will give you an open circle but it should still be fairly accurate if you still got enough sleep for your body to come down to a resting state.

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPKs, PNV, aspirin

R/R: Went to get in my car today and it won't start womp womp.  I haven't driven it since Friday.  I have a AAA tech coming out now to test the battery.

CS/Q: My temps are so all over the place, so I don't think you could decipher it if you tried.  I haven't gotten a +OPK yet, so I'm (im)patiently waiting for any O signs.  Nada yet.
    CP 3/2019
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 That's so rude of your coworker, especially during a holiday week.  Did you suspect they were going to retire soon or is it a complete surprise?

@rikiteacup I'm glad your ultrasound was normal.  GL at your HSG!
    CP 3/2019
  • Options
    @cpiper39 Glad you had a great time on your girls’ trip. I got wacky travel temps a couple months ago too! Hopefully they go back to normal now that you’re home.

@riff323 Congrats on completing the 10K! What an accomplishment, especially in crappy weather! 

@jennifer_louise I hope you feel better soon. Yay for positive OPK!! Now SMEP it out!

@lillywonderland Yay for being unbenched! Glad your cleaning is all done, one less thing to worry about this week!

@nomangos23 Sorry about the migraine. Moon dancing, chanting and crystals? Sounds like a fun party! I think there’s a full moon coming up this week too!

@lcking82 No! That’s awful about YH being away during your FW. FX you O a bit early this month. I had the same with my AF this month (and last month), 1 day moderate/heavy, 1 day very light and then a day of spotting. 

@inthewoods23 That’s so annoying about your coworker! Hopefully work goes smoothly and you can get things done.

@elle-0409 Yay! HIO girl! 

@rikiteacup Glad your coworker is moving on. Hopefully they find a more suitable replacement! Hooray for a normal ultrasound! FX for your HSG!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: SMEP, Ava, OPK, CM

R/R: I have a few days off so I’m hoping to get some christmas shopping & cleaning done. I’m going shopping tonight with SIL so that should be fun and a nice distraction! I always get a bit overwhelmed this time of year, so I’m going to try to do a little almost every day I’m off. Excited to start SMEP tomorrow!

CS/Q: My temp seems to be going up earlier than usual, but I feel like I could be coming down with a cold so maybe that’s why.
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• Options
    @brookert615 Glad it’s a short work week. Sounds like some time off is needed! Sorry for CD1 but I’m loving YH attitude!

@SpongeWorthy Sorry about your car.. hoping it’s an inexpensive fix! FX for O any day now!

Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• Options
    @misshelen86 You are on the ball! Enjoy the holiday preparations! 

@SpongeWorthy Sorry about the car issues! Hopefully you're on the road soon! FX you get that O soon! 
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    @SpongeWorthy he's talked about retiring all year, but never anything like "I'm considering my last day to be the end of the year or in X months" but more like "I could retire any day when I'm fed up enough with people". Could also be cuz of his wife. They have a lot of house projects they're doing (I know at some point he took PTO for carpet install) and I guess she's been harping on him that things aren't getting done quick enough.

I guess I'm at least glad I won't have his negativity around anymore.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @cpiper39 Glad you had a restful, fun week!

@riff323 You did amazing, don't beat up on yourself like that! 

@jennifer_louise Yay for O but boo for getting sick!

@lillywonderland YAYYYY!! I'm so happy for you. Also, can you please send some energy my way because I need to clean my house for Thanksgiving and I just cannot seem to muster the strength to do it.

@nomangos23 Thank  you for making me laugh on a somber Monday morning! Definitely make this cycle your bish  :p;)  And I'm sorry about the migraine! 

@lcking82 FX that everything works out, you never know!

@inthewoods23 That's no bueno!! Someone at my workplace did something similar and it's so frustrating/stressful for everyone else. My  <3 goes to you!!

@elle-0409 I know you didn't post but I LOVED the gif and rabid raccoon reference!!!! You ladies light up my day.

@rikiteacup Yay for a more happy workplace and a normal U/S!

@brookert615 YH is too sweet! 

@SpongeWorthy Oh no, I'm so sorry about your car. FX that it's nothing that costs a bunch of $$...

@misshelen86 Hoping that your temp rise isn't sickness, it is definitely going around! GL with shopping today.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPKs, CM, prenatals, HIO, FF

R/R: I don't think I've mentioned it but my workplace is going through some tough times trying to be profitable (I work at a credit union), so they "eliminated" 12 positions. I hate the stress this is causing, because it makes me afraid to live my life in case I lose my job. I'm the breadwinner for my family so if I were to not be making money, things would not be good. Sorry, had to let my frustration out a little. 

CS/Q: Nothing here.
    TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
    TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19

• Options
    @rikiteacup I am so glad that the ultrasound went well! GL on Wednesday!
    @spongeworthy My husband loves me, but I do not suspect that his loves extends to grimy airport bathroom sex. (Though if it were up to me, that would still be Plan A.) Luckily, it's only a 20 minute drive home. :D I'm sorry to hear about your car! Hopefully, it is up and running again soon.
    @kiki047 Thank you for the info!
    @misshelen86 Feel better! Hopefully, you can battle that cold.
    @stephanie123456 I am so sorry to hear about the changes at your work. I hope that you can try and not stress too much about it, but I know that's easier said than done.
    TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• Options
    @stephanie123456 I can't even imagine what you're dealing with and the constant stress. Are you looking for new jobs just in case?
    TW
  • Options
    @brookert615 No, because I've only been at my job for about 20 months and my job was not touched (I'm an auditor so they definitely need to keep us around). Plus I have my mortgage through my job and the discounted rate is basically saving me like $400-500 a month so.... But I'm definitely making sure my resume is updated and I'm also keeping my LinkedIn profile pretty.
    TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
    TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19

• Options
    @stephanie123456 Oh man! Definitely understandable! 
    TW
  • Options
    Playing catch up at work today! Thread is blowing up!

@riff323
     Kudos to you! I did a 5K one time in slushy, icy, snowy weather, and it was terrible. I can't imagine a 10K.

@jennifer_louise Yay for +OPK! Yes, I'm OPK'ing, but I got 2 almost over the weekend (PM and AM), and they've lightened up since then. I think maybe I missed my surge. But my temp hasn't risen, so I think my body is just confused and might be O'ing today? Who knows! I'm staying here until I have a clear shift though :)

@lillywonderland I love the enthusiasm! Yay for being un-benched!

@nomangos23 So sorry about the migraines.... I like all the suggestions people gave though.

@lcking82 Ugh on missing FW! FX that it works out ok. It's always stressful since it's a short window.

@inthewoods23  Sorry about the work situation - that's frustrating. Yeah, I'm just rolling with the temps now :)

@elle-0409 Go get it!!!! Ahem... him! I wouldn't take my advice since my temps are normally higher than my CL. I still temped at 6 am, and they were consistent, but way higher than normal. 

@rikiteacup Glad things went well with the U/S!

@brookert615 YH is so cute! Sorry about CD1... 

@SpongeWorthy That's frustrating about the car... car problems are the worst.Hopefully, you get your OPK soon!

@misshelen86 That's great about the shopping and PTO! Welcome to the SMEP club!

@stephanie123456 That's tough with the job. Hopefully, it all works out ok.
  • Options
    @elle-0409 woohoo, get it girl!!!

@brookert615 aww, I like your husband so much for saying that to you! Sorry for CD 1 though.

@SpongeWorthy I hope your car is okay. Cars stress me out more than almost anything else!

@misshelen86 enjoy shopping with your SIL! I always try to break my shopping into little pieces but then it never happens and I get overwhelmed - so let's not let that happen to you!

@stephanie123456 oh man, I hope your job stress goes away soon, that's super scary. It's great that you get a discounted rate on your mortgage! Maybe I should work at a credit union... 
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! The car just needed a new battery.  Hopefully that's it!  Another negative OPK tonight, though.  I reaaaaalllly want to O before we go to the in-laws on Thursday.  It would be....interesting....trying to HIO there lol.

@misshelen86 Get to SMEPpin' ;)
    @inthewoods23 I see.  Well I'm glad you have a silver lining, even if it leads to a busy few months
    @stephanie123456 Yikes that is scary about the layoffs.  I'm sorry for the added stress, especially around the holidays.  I hope things even out soon!
    CP 3/2019