Infertility
Options

Dec 2018 FET

Re: Dec 2018 FET

• Options
    @onebrightlight I'm doing PIO 1ml/am and Endometrin 100mg inserts/pm.
  • Options
    @kristimh80- That is wonderful news thank you so much for commenting and also congrats on your pregnancy!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kimberlyshae I’ve been testing but I’m not telling H anything good or bad until after I get BETA results

@onebrightlight I’m on 1ml PIO every day 
  • Options
    @ruger0228 that happened to a friend of mine - only a single transfer but the embie stuck to the tube. That was 3 years ago and that sticky little embie is now one of my favorite little humans so I think it’s a good sign for sure 

thank you for all the well wishes and congrats on all the positive hpts. Unfortunately, My lining was much worse off in the natural cycle than medicated (only got to 4mm!) and we had to cancel again :( I met with my doctor and we decided to try next cycle with a stim cycle, trick my body into producing extra estrogen, trigger and sacrifice the eggs. During stim cycle I got up to 8mm, so I feel good about this plan. Trying to think positive: my body just got a much needed break cycle for the first time in 7 months, and I can get drunk on Xmas eve lol. Anyone on here tried an FSH FET cycle??

I should ovulate tonight or tomorrow and period will hopefully be here in a couple weeks. January FET board here I come.. will keep lurking and rooting for all you ladies ❤️
  • Options
    Hi ladies.  I’m joining a little late since I was a late November transfer.  I got a positive beta but it ended up being a CP.   I’m actually still feeling sad about it but I did want to go straight back to back and try again.  I am doing a natural cycle this time because I’ve gotten pregnant naturally before and also because I got cellulitis from the pio last cycle (which I’m pretty sure affected my CP).

i went in for baseline on Friday (day 3) which they said looks good and now I do nothing until my next appointment on Friday.  Does that make sense? I know some other ladies here are doing natural cycles.
  • Options
    elvedonelvedon member
    edited December 2018
    oh @firstivfoct2018 still feeling sad about your chemical is SO relatable.  I'm so sorry.  <3

I don't have experience doing a natural cycle, but I wish I had done one after I had my fresh cycle and CP.  Instead I went into a medicated FET, and the hormone overload from back to back medicated cycles triggered severe depression for me.  It shocked me; I've never had any tendency toward depression and my RE hadn't even discussed depression as a possible side effect of all the meds.  I ended up canceling and feeling terrified of trying another cycle.  It took years for me to feel up to trying IVF again.  I'm doing a medicated FET cycle right now and it's been far easier than I expected.  I think it must have been just all the hormones, and the OHSS, and the CP all piled together.

I know some women don't have any issues like I did.  But IMO it can only be a good thing that you're doing a natural cycle.  I think your body will be much happier and I wish I had done it then.  
  • Options
    @leilee101 I'm sorry the natural cycle didnt work for you but at least you get a break over Christmas and get to drink your face off!! 😁 Plus... January will be here before you know it! How many embryos do you have left?  

@firstivfoct2018 welcome! We have several ladies doing natural cycles. I've only done medicated so I have no advice to give you. How many embryos do you have? 

Me: 34  DH: 36

Married: 6 years

TTC: 6 years

Diagnosis: Male Factor

4 Failed I.U.I's with Clomid in 2017 

Retreival #1: 12/17= 9 eggs, 6 fertilized, 2 frozen 5dp

Fresh Transfer #1: 12/17- BFN

FET #1: 3/18- CP   Beta #1= 30 & Beta #2= 26

Retreival #2: 6/18= 16 eggs, 10 fertilized, 5 frozen 6dp

FET #2: 7/18 - M/C at 9 weeks    Beta #1= 229 & Beta #2= 444

FET #3: scheduled for 12/7/18  M/C at 7 weeks  :'(  Beta #1 = 50, Beta # 2 = 115, Beta #3 = 301

FET #4:  scheduled for 8/16/19

• Options
    *lurking*

@leilee101 Oh I'm so sorry to hear this news. You've had a very rough year, to say the very least, and I know how much you just want to get a FET under way these past two months. My heart goes out to you and here is to hoping that this break along with a stim FET/injectable E2v will be what your body needs to carry this through. Huge hugs <3 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options
    lindsjacobslindsjacobs member
    edited December 2018
    @kimberlyshae  @elvedon
    Are you testing every day like me???

Me: 38 DH: 38
    Married: 10 years
    TTC: 10 years
    Open Embryo Adoption #1: B/G Twins 2014 (Transferred 3 untested embryos and had twins. 35.5 weeks. Natural birth.)
    Open Embryo Adoption #2: Singleton 2017 (Transferred 1 PGS hatching blast female and had singleton at 40 weeks. Home/water birth.)
    Semi-Open/Closed Embryo Adoption #3: FET 12/6/18 (1 PGS hatching blast male)
    HPT: Positive 2DP 6DT (Took test in the evening but line didn't appear until 10-15 minutes after taking test)
    HPT: Positive 3DP 6DT. (Took test in the evening and line appeared immediately though still the same strength as previous day).

ing)

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

• Options
    Thanks @elvedon! @kimberlyshae I have 2 left so really hoping this cycle works.
  • Options
    @lindsjacobs
    LOL!!  I'm testing just about everyday... I tested on days 6, 8 & 9 (from top to bottom)  I'm so nervous for beta tomorrow because my lines aren't as dark as I want them to be.  My boobs are starting to hurt though :)  and I've been cramping every day.

FET #3: scheduled for 12/7/18  M/C at 7 weeks  :'(  Beta #1 = 50, Beta # 2 = 115, Beta #3 = 301

• Options
    @kimberlyshae
    How many days behind me are you? I transferred a Day 6 last Thursday. Did you transfer a Day 5 on Friday? That's 2 days difference? I was feeling worried about my line progression because I can't remember when the test line gets darker than the control line. Plus I'm hydrated and it's hard to get my pee dark. I know I'm crazy
    Open Embryo Adoption #1: B/G Twins 2014 (Transferred 3 untested embryos and had twins. 35.5 weeks. Natural birth.)
    Open Embryo Adoption #2: Singleton 2017 (Transferred 1 PGS hatching blast female and had singleton at 40 weeks. Home/water birth.)
    HPT: Positive 2DP 6DT (Took test in the evening but line didn't appear until 10-15 minutes after taking test)
    HPT: Positive 3DP 6DT. (Took test in the evening and line appeared immediately though still the same strength as previous day).

ing)

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

• Options
    @lindsjacobs
    I transferred 2 Day 6 embryos on Friday, so I'm only 1 day behind you. When I did my FET back in July my line got darker than the control line on Day 10 for me. I'm on day 9 today.
    I go in for beta tomorrow. I think you go in for beta on Tuesday, right? I'm drinking tons of water too so I'm only testing in the mornings when my pee is most concentrated. 

• Options
    @elvedon
    Wow! Looking good!! Your lines are progressing beautifully! 

• Options
    @kimberlyshae it’s our last embie, so really need to make it count. Good luck with beta tomorrow! 

@suzycupcake thank you love.. hope to join you on the other side very soon ❤️
  • Options
    elvedonelvedon member
    edited December 2018
    @kimberlyshae @lindsjacobs

@kimberlyshae  FX for your beta tomorrow.  <3
    @lindsjacobs Tuesday can't get here fast enough for me.  How are you holding up?

• Options
    mayflower513mayflower513 member
    edited December 2018
    @kimberlyshae don’t focus so much on how dark they are, they’re progressing :smile:

good luck on your beta today!

@leilee101 I’m so sorry about the cancelled cycle.  How frustrating that must be.  On the bright side... maybe next year is your year and this next cycle will be the one that works - so enjoy and drink up now!!
    Pregnancy TickerAbout me: *TW*

Me: 34, DH: 38                                                                                                                                                                                
    TTC #1 June of 2014  9/14 BFP, baby boy EDD 5/18/15. Elias (Eli) born 5/13/15 7lb0oz, 19 inches.                                      
    Surprise BFP 10/15, live ectopic, lost ruptured tube on 11/5/15 at 8 weeks                                                                              
    Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   
    HSG 1/18 after no BFPs- diagnosed w/ tubal infertility and referred to RE                                                                     
    3/28/18 remaining tube removed                                                                                                                                              
    IVF 5/18: 15 retrieved, 11 fertilized, 8 blasts -- (3) 4aa, (2) 5aa (2) 4ba frozen -- fresh transfer of 1 day-5 4aa blast, BFP, EDD 2/4/19

• Options
    @leilee101 I'm so sorry you got cancelled again. That just plain sucks and is a crappy way to end the year. I hope the stim meds are what you need to get your lining thick. 

@elvedon @kimberlyshae @lindsjacobs
    I'm so thrilled you all have + tests and hopeful for your betas! It's totally normal to over-analyze every feeling and test repeatedly at home. Some people are able to see a + and just say, yep, it's positive and leave it at that, but for a lot of us who are RPL/IF or who just have a certain personality type we need to be reassured and if we don't test it takes up even more space in our brain. 
  • Options

My beta came back at 54 today. The doc said they like to see it at 100 or higher on Day 10 so it can go either way right now.  I go back on Wednesday to see if it doubles. 

• Options
    Good luck @kimberlyshae! Fingers crossed for you for Wednesday!
  • Options
    FX for you @kimberlyshae!
    Pregnancy TickerAbout me: *TW*

Me: 34, DH: 38                                                                                                                                                                                
    TTC #1 June of 2014  9/14 BFP, baby boy EDD 5/18/15. Elias (Eli) born 5/13/15 7lb0oz, 19 inches.                                      
    Surprise BFP 10/15, live ectopic, lost ruptured tube on 11/5/15 at 8 weeks                                                                              
    Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   
    HSG 1/18 after no BFPs- diagnosed w/ tubal infertility and referred to RE                                                                     
    3/28/18 remaining tube removed                                                                                                                                              
    IVF 5/18: 15 retrieved, 11 fertilized, 8 blasts -- (3) 4aa, (2) 5aa (2) 4ba frozen -- fresh transfer of 1 day-5 4aa blast, BFP, EDD 2/4/19

• Options
    Sorry, I've been kind of MIA

@kimberlyshae GL Wednesday! FX for a great rise. 
    @elvedon @lindsjacobs congrats ladies! FX for your betas.

@leilee101 damn, I'm so sorry to hear your cycle got cancelled. Sounds like you have a great plan moving forward. it can be so difficult to see the positive at times, I'm glad you've been able to find the silver lining (pardon the pun). 

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• Options
    edited December 2018
    I just got back from transfer. My 9 cell day 3 embryo thawed perfectly and is back in mommy now. Feeling SO happy and blessed right now 🥰 I haven’t decided if I’ll test before Christmas or not, but beta is scheduled for 12/27
    **History in spoiler**

Me: 39 DH: 40

Diagnosis: Severe Tubal Blockage, DOR, One Ovary 

TTC Since: 2007

Retrieval #1: 7/2012 = 4 eggs, 4 fertilized, 3 frozen 5dp

FET #1 (one embryo) 11/2012 - BFP - Daughter born 7/2013 💝 

FET #2 (two embryos) 11/2015 - BFN

Retrieval #2: 7/2017 = 2 eggs, 2 fertilized

Fresh Transfer #1 (two day 3 embryos): 7/2017 - BFN

Retrieval #3: 9/2017 = Cancelled/Ovulated Early

Retrieval #4: 1/2018 = All Follicles Empty

Retrieval #5: 2/2018 = 3 eggs, 3 fertilized, all 3 stopped growing on day2

Retrieval #6: 8/2018 = Cancelled/Ovulated Early

Retrieval #7: 9/2018 = 4 eggs, 4 fertilized, 4 frozen 3dp

ERA Biopsy: 10/2018 Results: Pre-receptive. Need 24hrs more progesterone 

ReceptivaDX Biopsy: 10/2018 Results: BCL6 level 2.0 (slightly elevated)

FET #3: (one embryo) 12/17/2018 🙏

• Options
    Tomorrow's our FET... transferring one embryo tomorrow at 11:30AM.... fingers crossed! I am having good thoughts and feel so much different (better!) than after my egg retrieval & fresh transfer in July... Happy Thoughts! Taking tomorrow and Wednesday off work to relax... since I teach Kindergarten and it's the week before winter break... nothing relaxing about that!   :D
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @onebrightlight yay for PUPO! Also, to answer your question from earlier, I’m on 1mL of PIO daily and estrace 3xs a day. 

@Kriztyn welcome to the board! And GL tomorrow! I hope you get to relax and enjoy your time off. 

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• Options
    @kimberlyshae FX and all the wishes for Wednesday <3

@onebrightlight that's wonderful, FX for you.

@Kriztyn FX for you tomorrow!  And oh gosh, there is nothing relaxing about teaching the week before winter break.  Glad you're putting your feet up a bit.
  • Options
    @kimberlyshae

I would think 50 on day 10 is still promising, based on studies.  If you'd like, you can read here.  (Although none precisely address 5 day FET cycles, you can extrapolate based on the differences between 3 and 5 day fresh transfers, and thinking about doubling/halving based on 10 days v. 12.  It makes me feel very hopeful for you!) <3   
  • Options
    @onebrightlight congrats on being PUPO!

@Kriztyn fingers crossed for you tomorrow!!

@elvedon and @lindsjacobs Good Luck with your betas tomorrow!! Fingers crossed!! And thank you @elvedon for the beta info! I'm trying to stay positive! 

• Options
    lindsjacobslindsjacobs member
    edited December 2018
    @kimberlyshae praying for great results on Wednesday. I'm rooting for you, girl!

ing)

• Options
    @Kriztyn Good luck with your fet!🤞🏼
    @elvedon and @lindsjacobs I can’t wait to hear your betas today! 🎉🎊
    @kimberlyshae I will pray for a great doubling number tomorrow 🙏
    **History in spoiler**

Me: 39 DH: 40

Diagnosis: Severe Tubal Blockage, DOR, One Ovary 

TTC Since: 2007

Retrieval #1: 7/2012 = 4 eggs, 4 fertilized, 3 frozen 5dp

FET #1 (one embryo) 11/2012 - BFP - Daughter born 7/2013 💝 

FET #2 (two embryos) 11/2015 - BFN

Retrieval #2: 7/2017 = 2 eggs, 2 fertilized

Fresh Transfer #1 (two day 3 embryos): 7/2017 - BFN

Retrieval #3: 9/2017 = Cancelled/Ovulated Early

Retrieval #4: 1/2018 = All Follicles Empty

Retrieval #5: 2/2018 = 3 eggs, 3 fertilized, all 3 stopped growing on day2

Retrieval #6: 8/2018 = Cancelled/Ovulated Early

Retrieval #7: 9/2018 = 4 eggs, 4 fertilized, 4 frozen 3dp

ERA Biopsy: 10/2018 Results: Pre-receptive. Need 24hrs more progesterone 

ReceptivaDX Biopsy: 10/2018 Results: BCL6 level 2.0 (slightly elevated)

FET #3: (one embryo) 12/17/2018 🙏

• Options
    My transfer was on Thursday 12/13, I go for preg test on Friday at RMA I’m so nervous my boobs aren’t as firm or hurting like they were 
    I did get a small ball of gluelike stretch discharge last night 
    I’m on 6 estrogen patches on my stomach and 1mm of progesterone with sesame oil injection at night 
    Is there anyone else that transferred around the same time? We transferred 1 5AB day 5 FET.
  • Options
    My beta was 115.  

I am trying not to be too excited yet, but that is a much stronger result than I've had before.  FX so hard for my follow up Thursday, please.

• Options
    @elvedon
    That's a great number! Your beta was earlier than mine so that number is awesome!! Congrats!!

• Options
    @italianmommy8 i transfered 2 5day on Friday the 14th so i am just a day behind you.. I also have my beta on Friday and am extremely nervous as all of my symptoms come and go and could all be from progesterone!

@elvedon so happy for you fx for great numbers on Thursday!
  • Options
    Congrats on your beta!!!
  • Options
    Thank you for responding! We can be transfer buddies! Is this your first transfer? It’s my 1st. So nervous! Are you doing estrogen patches and progesterone with sesame oil injections? Are you going to take a at home test prior to Friday? 
  • Options
    I’m new to this board and site but so thankful to finding this board and reading similar situations 
  • Options
    I’m on estrace 3 times a day and am not liking it at all. I have irregular cycles so natural cycle isn’t a good option for me, but I’m so tired of the heartburn and randomly feeling like crying. Ultrasound today had lining at 6.7 and they want to push out the FET a week (NYE instead of Christmas Eve). I’m nervous when I add progesterone in oil nightly plus endometrin twice a day my emotions are going to be intense. I feel like it’s too much meds, but my doctor says a recent study shows this will increase my chances slightly.
    Baby dust to all 💖
  • Options
    @LauraJon2015 I used to be on Estrace 3 times a day too - then got switched to vaginal suppositories instead of oral and that didn’t work so I’m on the .10 estrogen patches 6 of them on my stomach, changing them every 3 days 
    your lining is really good! Mine as pushed back a week as well due to my lining, my lining hasn’t been above 6.5 
    good luck on your transfer on New Years Eve! Are you going to do 1 or 2?