June 2019 Moms
Options

PGAL 10/17

Re: PGAL 10/17

• Options
    @eleven_ I’m so happy to hear about the good ultrasound!

I’m not quite there yet where I feel for sure like this pregnancy will last, but I have had a few quick moments when I think “wow, I should actually start preparing for a baby.” But I haven’t really let myself think that far ahead yet.
  • Options
    @elliecele17 decided to wait until my US tomorrow to make sure everything is OK so then I need to get a refill. I’m definitely asking if we are good to go, will let you know why I find out.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @eleven_ I literally feel their pain - I don't think that feeling ever goes away for any of us. I just hate loss so much, it's so unfair.
  • Options
    Its is aweful. And I agree @srscott3 that it really makes you thing about yourself and where your headed. 
  • Options
    ncm1919ncm1919 member
    edited October 2018
    JuneBaby’s story is so much like my own MC that I got the chills reading it last night. Thinking of all of them. It’s so hard 
  • Options
    @eleven_ so happy to hear the good news! 

I have my first appointment today (I am 5w+1d). I have been trying to shut down any anxiety but I am a wreck today. 

Just looking for some good vibes. And sending out the same to you all. 
    Married 7/20/13
    #1 MC August 2014 @ 5 Weeks
    #2 MC November 2014 @ 5 Weeks
    #3 EDD 2.17.16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I think I missed something.  Where are the losses happening? :( 
  • Options
    Spotting support :/
  • Options
    @borgahurst Good luck today with your US! That first appointment is always so nerve racking. Keep us updated on how it goes.
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options

@meatballs37 I was so, so happy to see your update.  I'm feeling the same way you are.  I want to offer support to those suffering losses, but I'm not sure that it won't make me spiral.  Also, as I haven't had spotting with this pregnancy, I feel that I'd be intruding by even opening that thread because I don't belong there.  My heart goes out to those ladies.

I just got an e-mail saying that my first u/s will be on November 6, which seems so far away.  I'll be 6w5d by then and part of me wants to push for a closer date, but I'm sure I won't get it.  At least this way, it will be definitive.

• Options
    @meatballs37 It's not selfish. You need to do what's best for you right now. Step away from anything giving you added anxiety  <3
    TW

• Options
    I'm really torn on this I want to support people who are having a hard time and I especially want to support anyone on this thread who is having spotting. However, spotting is really triggering for me. So I'm not sure what to do. 
  • Options
    The losses are really throwing me off too. I feel so heartbroken for them and feel so selfish having to step away. I’m still not at a place where I feel like this is going to be a take home baby. I wish I could be and honestly I don’t know if I’ll ever be. I never got there with DD. It wasn’t until I heard her first cry that I realized she was coming home with me. That sounds insane but I kept telling myself there are no guarantees until baby is in your arms. 
  • Options
    @carleym93 I feel the same way. My last loss was in third trimester, so I won't feel safe until the baby is in my arms.  It's so hard to not be scared. I feel the same as you ladies. I want to be supportive of those going through spotting/losses/etc but it just makes me scared for me too.  I am still 8 days from my u/s and I have no idea what's going on in my body right now.  It's terrifying.
  • Options
    I think all these feelings are valid. This is not a fun place to be in the and while being supportive is important, taking care of ourselves is top priority.

I had felt like maybe once I heard/saw there was a HB that I would be okay. Now that it's getting closer (still a week away) I just don't feel like that is going to do it. I want this all to be real but how can I accept that?. Honestly, DH and I rarely talk about the pregnancy at all. It's so different when you're just waiting with bated breath to see how it all plays out.
  • Options
    I spoke too soon.  I'm going to legit join the spotting board now :(
  • Options
    DcwtadaDcwtada member
    edited October 2018
    Oh no does that mean what I think it does @bakerstreetboys

ETA- I am sorry. I know we both know it normal but it doesn’t help in the moment. All the hugs and creepy internet support
  • Options
    Whew! I am taking a break from here and I hope to see all you ladies in the second trimester. See you soon!
  • Options
    @bakerstreetboys  
    no 😔 I hope it’s nothing. 
  • Options
    eleven_eleven_ member
    edited October 2018
    @bakerstreetboys I'm so sorry. Are you going to call your RE?
    Eta: just saw your post in the other thread. I hope everything is okay with LO. Keep us updated. I'll be thinking of you  <3
    TW

• Options
    I just want to chime in that @Meatballs37 I was so happy to see that everything is okay! @bakerstreetboys I saw your post in the spotting thread and am pulling for you and hoping it turns out to be nothing.  So many fingers crossed. 

• Options
    @bakerstreetboys I’m sorry you are dealing with spotting. I hope everything turns out ok 
  • Options
    Oh gosh @bakerstreetboys I’m so sorry you’re spotting. Take care of yourself. *creepy internet hugs* 

For everyone who is torn between supporting others and taking care of yourselves: take care of yourself. It’s ok if you can’t support people who are spotting. I bet you can support people in other areas. Its ok to allow yourself time away from something triggering. *more creepy internet hugs*

• Options
    Being pregnant after experiencing losses is definitely hard enough, and there’s no reason to make it harder on yourself. 
  • Options
    @carleym93 I thought losses usually made their own thread so I was surprised to find them in there.
  • Options
    It also feels kind of gross when you're posting something positive to one person and offering condolences to another. 

However, I was on the May BMB which is set up the same way. As a loss poster, it was kind of nice because you didn't have to post a one off and advertise your loss to the entire board. Presumably, the only people to see it were the ones who were already offering support. So IDK.
  • Options
    @bakerstreetboys thought about you when I got up this morning. I’m hoping your test comes back with great numbers. 
  • Options
    @meatballs37 Thank you; this board is seriously so amazing. <3