June 2019 Moms
Options

Weekday Randoms W/O 10/15

Re: Weekday Randoms W/O 10/15

• Options
    @desoky01 thanks! I’ll buy some. 

I was prescibed zofran to go to go along with Diclegis but I’m nervous to take it. Legitimate worry or being a weirdo about meds during pregnancy? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think it's normal to worry about medicine during pregnancy. I am on antidepressants and worry about it all the time. I think you have to make the best judgement you can with your doctor's guidance. 
  • Options
    @luckystar28 I bought the prego pops, they were delivered on Sunday, and I haven’t used one but I haven’t had as bad of nausea! Haha, story of my life, once I have something I thought I needed I haven’t needed it 😂 (I’m doing a better job of eating smaller meals multiple times a day so I think that’s what is helping)
  • Options
    @jhems776 I know exactly what you’re talking about and I agree whole heartedly because I don’t think you’ve realized we are part of the same old bmb ;););) Just my new screename that doesn’t involve a dog..hint hint
  • Options
    @luckystar28 You are keeping info close! I had no idea!  Ah, you should have messaged me lol. 
  • Options
    @jhems776 haha I’m sorry! I thought you knew! I just realized you didn’t with this last comment lol 
  • Options
    eleven_ said:
    Aw I really hope you guys don't feel anxious too jump in for long. I think all of the TTGP ladies are close, but that don't mean that we don't want close relationships with  all of you as well. 
    Agreed 
  • Options
    @luckystar28 Nope, no idea.  I totally just read your comments and nothing you said gave you away at all. I knew I liked you already though, that should have given it away  <3  .
  • Options
    @Luckystar28 and @jhems776 I’m not gonna lie I’m jelly you are from the same previous bmb 😭 I was hoping for another August mama to join here. But alas, not in the cards. 
  • Options
    @meatballs37 It's not too late!  I was hoping to see some ladies from D'16 too, but no one yet.  Happy that there are lots of TTCAL ladies here though <3
  • Options
    jhems776jhems776 member
    edited October 2018
    @luckystar28 I was wondering why you weren't on here yet because I knew you were excited, just figured you were waiting for your US. 
  • Options
    I’m curious, is being a “white knight” still a thing or am I showing my Bump age?
  • Options
    @luckystar28 Yes, WK is still a thing  :) I remember when I first joined TB, someone called me a white knight and I had no idea what it meant lol
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @eleven_ ME TOO! Someone was outright mean to me for defending someone! lol oooohhh TB
  • Options
    I have so many questions for the cat poster: like did you store up all the cat gifs first, how many do you have, how long have you had them, when did you get all the screen names, was it for this blackout event or just a reason to bust them out?  

• Options
    @luckystar28 Oh yeah, I remember the "white knight insult" being thrown around!
  • Options
    @jhems776 :D:D:D Ask them. Maybe they'll answer you in cat GIFs.
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I kinda wish I was half as witty as the troll 😆
  • Options
    @jhems776 I did a little research last night, bc I thought cat troll was doing evil not good (I was wrong) and their screen names were all created within the last 4-5 days. So I’m assuming it’s someone on TTGP who saw the blackout was coming and prepared their arsenal of cat gifs 😂 I mean it could be dpjennifer??? Lol 
  • Options
    @nmbrcrnchr1 When I first read through everything I so thought it was dpjennifer! haha but I didn’t want to say anything. Nevertheless, it’s funny. I don’t want things getting out of hand and mean though. 
  • Options
    Hmmm I now think it could be her too. 🤔

Anywho. How is Tuesday treating you ladies?

I am  currently nap trapped still. I have one sick toddler and DH today. 
  • Options
    I am not really feeling working today, to be honest, I'm slacking off today.  Will pay for it later but right now I just cannot seem so start coding the next part of my project. 
  • Options
    I'm avoiding work today too.  I just don't seem to care... and bumping is way more entertaining!
  • Options
    Hahaha, @KissMeImScottish that's amazing!
  • Options
    I need the next 3 hours to go really quickly. No part of me feels like being at work. I have a ton to do but alas none of it is holding my interest. Still have yet to puke at work ( @meatballs37 from your question earlier, depending on my dating scan next week I am nearing the 6 week mark). With my son MS hit with a force at 6 weeks and I am already starting with the extreme waves of nausea but they have not produced anything yet. Which is great since I am not ready to tell work. 
  • Options
    +1 for feeling a little anxious about not being part of the TTGP cool kids. I'm happy for you guys, I'd been a creep for the last month lurking in the TTGP board prior to getting pregnant. 

But, I may be biased, but this BMB seems really awesome. My last BMB (Jan17) was awesome so I feel super lucky.
  • Options
    I'm happy to be with some many TTGP ladies but that's mostly because many of them are PGAL and know my anxiety and story (and I know theirs). BUT so far I love all the non grads too! You guys definitely shouldn't feel hesitant to jump in with us!
  • Options
    I agree!  Many of us have been hanging around the TTCAL boards for quite a while, so we "know" each other, but that doesn't mean everyone else shouldn't jump in!  I think this is a great board so far!
  • Options
    I really should start a thread for group four but my brain is too tired to come up with a good GTKY question.  May have to steal the other group's! :D
  • Options
    I was also not active in the TTGP boards, but I did go there and contemplated posting a handful of times.  I just know there tends to be  a lot of drama there, and I didn't have the energy for it when I was having a rough time.  I didn't participate at all yesterday (since I had only really joined in the day before anyway, it wasn't too hard), even thought I don't know much of anything about the dpjennifer situation... so I missed all of this too.  I'm digging the June16 BMB so far!  Everyone seems chill.  It is still super early though, so I'll remain cautiously optimistic.  I actually find a lot of comfort in knowing so many of you know each other already and have each other's backs.  I just hope us non-TTGP ladies can feel like we belong too!  I came from N16, and we started out super low drama but then we had a couple of pretty big splits (first due to a troll, and second due to some other drama).  I could really use a low-key group this time around!
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3