June 2019 Moms
Options

Weekday Randoms W/O 10/15

Re: Weekday Randoms W/O 10/15

• Options
    I miss Man crush Mondays from some other boards.  I may have to start that up.  Thank you hormones :D
  • Options
    Oh I miss mcm days too @bakerstreetboys 😂 but I remember never being able to open that thread while at school/work because the pictures were huge and people probably got the wrong idea 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Hi ladies!  I'm new to June19, so I'm just jumping in to say hi!

*Edited because apparently I can't remember how post GIFs anymore.  
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• Options
    @bakerstreetboys I’m game for MCM 😂
  • Options

Yes ladies!  I'm on it ;)  This will give me something to obsess over today instead of Googling every twinge or pain!

@shamrocandroll Hello!  I can never post GIFs anymore either.  Shrug.

• Options
    bakerstreetboys I tried an embarrassing number of times.  Oh well...
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• Options
    Hey TTGP grads, if anyone is on PC, can you create a post linking to Lulus blackout thread? I'm on mobile and cant figure out how to do it (if it's even possible).
  • Options
    @prpl11butterfly I was trying to figure out how to link it as well. But I am also on mobile. 
  • Options
    @jhems776 pregnancy brain! I mean, its worth it a shot if you get pulled over....
  • Options
    @prpl11butterfly just printed out a screenshot of the payment so hopefully that will do it, maybe pregnancy brain is what made me notice lol.  In Ohio your tags expire on your birthday so it's easy to remember but here is just when you registered the car in the county, not that it always helped me (this is not the first or second time in my life I've been late, the first time this late though).
  • Options
    That's how we do it here in MA (expire in the month that you registered). Its annoying. We have so many customers that forget and then come for inspection and we have to turn them away. Bday would make much more sense. 
  • Options
    @meatballs37 I'm going to be home in about 10 min so I'll try to from my laptop.
  • Options
    amaren-2amaren-2 member
    edited October 2018
    @jhems776 look up the laws in your state. My FIL did that once and it was a fine of some dollar amount per day and it added up to a ridiculously high amount.
  • Options
    @jhems776 I've done that before - though, admittedly not that long - and I got a ticket while parked like 3 days after I renewed them. I submitted the proof of payment and they waived the ticket. Worth a shot. I mean they can't prove you drove the car between April and day??  :D:D
    In Indiana, it's based on your last name. So, when I got married it changed. Which is nice, since DH and mine expire at the same time, but also it's a kind of expensive month. 

Not much to share today. Finally jumping in here. :) Kept DD home from daycare and I'm attempting to WFH, but clearly that's not working super well! 
  • Options
    @ShadeofGreen816 props for trying to WFH, I take a day off work a week to stay home and get caught up on school work (part time student life life yo) and I get so distracted! 

• Options
    *dirty lurker*
    @prpl11butterfly @meatballs37 here you go!  Also, FYI on mobile if you hold down on the thread title, it should pop up and give you the option to copy, you can then paste that anywhere.
    https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12735566/bump-blackout-in-support-of-dpjennifer

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • Options
    @ashleighdb Luckily I don't have lots to do. I have a pretty loose schedule so I moved some appointments from today to later in the week, and so I just really have to be available by phone/email until 5pm! 
  • Options
    So, today is my first day on Diclegis (took it last night) and I DO feel better. Better enough to eat breakfast without puking so win??
  • Options
    Ugh, I think I fed the troll. I won’t do that again

• Options
    @nmbrcrnchr1The cat names have me laughing  :D
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I must say I am impressed with the commitment of this troll and how many e-mails they had to come up with. 
  • Options
    I’m so confused and feel like I’m not part of the TTGP cool click :( 
  • Options
    @luckystar28 I don't think even the TTGP people know what's going on with the trolls or are you talking about dpjennifer? 
    TW

• Options
    It is weird to see TTGP crickets... I sorta wish they had taken a vote on the whole black out idea. Because I know a few in the IF thread and pgal ladies have stuff going on. 
  • Options
    @meatballs37 I just don't think the blackout is going to do anything. They had a huge amount of people leave a few years ago and TB did not care. Plus, dpjennifer can still post and participate. She's not banned so I think it's kind of silly. 
    TW

• Options
    @eleven_ oh I agree, it’s going to do absolutely nothing. I took it more of as a way to support dpjennifer. Which I do and think it was crappy they jailed her. 

But we also need support on hard PGAL days. And our board in general since June is so early in the game. The first tri anxiety is real. 
  • Options
    Y'all I am choking down some left over chicken salad for lunch but I am pretty sure it is trying to kill me. This does not taste good at all. 
  • Options
    And the amount of different cat gifs they’ve found! Ok I’m not mad, cat lady feel free to stick around 😂
  • Options
    @dntstpbelieveing Ugh, I feel you. Everything feels vomit inducing lately. I threw up plain ol’ water yesterday. 
  • Options
    @Luckystar28 @dntstpbelieveing I am still not sick yet, but I’m dreading this stage if it comes. How many weeks are you both? I used to suck in those preggie pops with DD and they sorta took the edge off when I was at work. 
  • Options
    @eleven_ Yeah, I meant in general really. I figure over time that’ll change and it’ll feel different. My last board had a TTGP presence (I was one of them) but it wasn’t very prominent 
  • Options
    @meatballs37 I’m 7 weeks 1 day today. I’ve been sick from the start though. I don’t wish it on anyone! I need to invest in said pops...miserable struggle bus here!
  • Options
    meatballs37meatballs37 member
    edited October 2018
    @luckystar28 I think there is just an abornmal amount of TTGP grads in June. And we have been together through devastating losses or ttc hardship.

Once this bmb gets more into the thick of it, there will be more bonds created. We just are still getting to know one another.  The board will be hopping more and more in the next few weeks.

eta: post cut off 
  • Options
    @meatballs37 I’m 7 weeks 1 day today. I’ve been sick from the start though. I don’t wish it on anyone! I need to invest in said pops...miserable struggle bus here!
    the raspberry lemon ones are my fave (target)
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for the ladies getting sick! I've had intermittent nausea but no actual vomiting. When I start feeling nauseous I put on Seabands, whether it's just mental or they actually work they help me!