October 2018 Moms

Symptoms 7/26

1235»

Re: Symptoms 7/26

• I just realized that I have had the biggest boogers the last few weeks. Pregnancy symptom? Or my nose is just out of control. :lol:

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• @krzyriver Me too on the boogers! Haha

I know it’s way, way too early for baby to have dropped, but that’s totally what it feels like right now. I’ve been carrying pretty high, but today the bottom of my bump is so heavy and stretched and sore. She’s probably just changed positions or something, I’m sure. I never used belly tape or anything like that with DD but if this keeps up I’m probably going to have to look into it. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @SawyerRichardson I've felt like that for weeks now. And all his movement I feel is super low. 
  • @sammierose464 Ugh, weeks!? I was really hoping it was just from me doing too much the other day. H is a month past our original deadline to finish renovating our kitchen so I took matters into my own hands and was sanding and painting the remaining cabinets on Tuesday. I’m not looking forward to many more weeks of this pressure!
  • @SawyerRichardson I might be, I know he's liked it low my whole pregnancy. After his hiccups today, I"m convinced he's already head down in my pelvis and everything else I feel is him moving around. They've gotten his HR Tues/wed around my belly button.
  • @SawyerRichardson @sammierose464 I've been feeling baby so low this last week. I agree it's too early for them to have dropped but she sure feels like shes there!