February 2019 Moms
Options

What my pregnant self is eating

Re: What my pregnant self is eating

• Options
    cas060cas060 member
    Anyone else vegan here?
  • Options
    I’ve been seriously craving Poppos tacos all week and finally got some tonight. They were fantastic. I wish I had more :lol:
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was craving burgers so I made the most amazing smashed burgers for dinner loaded with pickles and onions. It was heavenly.

I find that all I want lately is crap I ate as a kid. Apple Jacks cereal, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut... it’s driving me crazy because my husband and I are major food people but I want NOTHING good these days 
  • Options
    etnyahetnyah member
    @megpants209 I feel like a lot of us are eating like children lately. I've wanted nothing but fries, chips and bland fast food lately. Even the veggie soup I made yesterday, I had to puree it to death because I couldn't stand any chunks. I usually love chunky soup! According to my mom, when I was little all my food had to be pureed smooth and I would spit out any chunks. We're all regressing! 
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    Tonight was enjoying my heartburn (ugh) when I decided to have ice cream. Heartburn went away... ummm this is very dangerous, considering the amount of heartburn I have!   :D 
  • Options
    @ohsunnydays ohhhh yeah dairy does it for me too. I normally can’t stomach milk and get gassy from ice cream. When I’m pregnant I chug a mug of milk every night before I go to bed. I’m sure the calcium is what calms the heartburn 
  • Options
    Carbs.  All the carbs.  Brownies, chocolate cake, donuts, cereal, pasta, mac and cheese.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @BourbonBiscuits omg yes. Time for a glass of milk for me!!! Never been so excited about milk lol  :p 
  • Options
    @bww_0331. I eat a donut (or two) every morning.  I can’t stomach anything else.  Sometimes a croissant lol eggs are VILE to me right now 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I work from home Fridays, so I made myself some pancakes for lunch.  Hopefully I don't throw this up like I did my cereal this morning.
  • Options
    Picklesburgh (Heinz/Pittsburgh's annual pickle festival) is this weekend and I am soo excited!! I've been craving salty stuff lately so I can't wait to get my hands on some fried pickles! YUM!
  • Options
    I feel like such an animal today... ate a donut, croissant, fruit cup, went out for a coworkers lunch and had Caesar salad and dessert and then at 3 I ate a chicken cutlet and some spaghetti I had in the fridge and I’m eating spaghetti for dinner too lol oh I also had some cheez its.  :#
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Going home to eat left over tantanmen in bed.

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• Options
    Went out for froyo with my people. Finally found something that hit the spot :) 
  • Options
    Chicken wings!
  • Options
    @danixbanani24 I can’t eat eggs either. 
  • Options
    ageaagea member
    Both pregnancies I have reverted to eating childhood foods including pizza lunchables, spaghetti-os, Mac & cheese, those crackers packs that come with a cheese dip hole and red spatula, cheese pb crackers, fruit snacks, pop tarts, kid cereal. I kind of hate it all. 
    Today I’ve made pasta for three meals, spirals with pesto.
    @cass06_07 I’m vegetarian in my normal life but have eaten meat during both pregnancies. Sometimes it helps and sometimes it’s gross. A few weeks postpartum I get turned off again. Toward the end of last pregnancy I ate a whole batch of sloppy Joe’s in 24hrs (approx. 8 sandwiches). 
  • Options
    cas060cas060 member
    @ssag lol, i havent had any meat cravings or non vegan cravings yet, well except vanilla soft serve... but i found a few places that have vegan so that is my mission tomorrow!

I was vegetarian for 11 years vegan the last 2 not sure if that has anything to do with non meat urges but we shall see! Most food was disgusting to me up til yesterday so fibgers crossed im in the clear at 12w tomorrow  :)
  • Options
    INHALING orange chicken right now. It’s not even good orange chicken, but that isn’t stopping me. 
  • Options
    Mexican food is on the way!

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    @ssag omg I used to love those crackers and cheese dip packs. Now I’m craving them!

I just stuffed myself full of papa johns pizza and am now uncomfortably full. 
  • Options
    I’m working on a box of KD currently. Come on second trimester. I just want a good salad. 
  • Options
    ageaagea member
    @allthingsgo I have a big box I will gift to you. They only had a family size box. I ate one and was over it. My cabinets are full of the remnants of my garbage appetite.
  • Options
    Wedding. Carnitas. Rice and beans. Cake. Caaaaake. Tums.
  • Options
    I had Pei Wei this afternoon and it was SO GOOD but my stomach has been killing me for hours. Can’t win!
  • Options
    ohsunnydaysohsunnydays member
    edited July 2018
    @megpants209 omg PEI WEI! The one by my home closed a few years ago  :'( I used to go weekly!
  • Options
    New England Clam Chowder from Hale and Hearty... Mmmm
  • Options
    My FIL bought DD gummy bears last weekend and I can’t keep myself away from them. I usually don’t care for gummies, but they really seem to be hitting the spot lately.
  • Options
    Yesss @grebretso I’ve been all about the yogurt, granola and fruit breakfasts these days. 

Mostly I just want all the dip I can get my hands on. I’ve been inhaling chicken salad with pita chips, carrots with spicy hummus, and pretzel crisps with pimento cheese. 
  • Options
    I swear sweet carbs help my nausea. I can't wait to start feeling better so I can enjoy eating vegetables again. I miss wanting real food. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    #6 on wheat from Jimmy Johns today!
  • Options
    DH made the most beautiful beef rendang it smelt great but the smell made me feel so sick. I managed a few bites before giving up and just chowing down on roti
  • Options
    Literally anything with EBB seasoning. Scrambled eggs, toast, avocado, quesadillas, chicken, everything. 
  • Options
    I love EBB seasoning. 

Between heartburn and constipation, I can’t eat much. 

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    Chips and queso
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Reviving this thread in honor of the scrambled egg/tomato/mozzarella on ciabatta sandwich I just housed.