February 2019 Moms
Options

What my pregnant self is eating

Re: What my pregnant self is eating

• Options
    I'm hungry and not eating makes me nauseous but nothing is appealing. How does that make sense?! 
    I'm not great at feeding myself at the best of times so this is really not helping.
  • Options
    Meat is a no go for me too unless it’s chicken fingers or a burger (but only certain burgers hAha ) 

and give me all the cherries !! They are finally in season where I live and I can’t get enough of them ! And I can’t wait for strawberry season soon! The winter strawberries that get shipped in are so gross ! 
    My fridge is FULL of cherries. MIL has a tree. She seriously brought 10lbs on Wednesday. So. Many. Cherries.  Also, I get the majority of my produce delivered from Imperfect Produce every other Monday so I’ve got blueberries and cantaloupe coming today. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Meat is a no go for me too unless it’s chicken fingers or a burger (but only certain burgers hAha ) 

and give me all the cherries !! They are finally in season where I live and I can’t get enough of them ! And I can’t wait for strawberry season soon! The winter strawberries that get shipped in are so gross ! 
    My fridge is FULL of cherries. MIL has a tree. She seriously brought 10lbs on Wednesday. So. Many. Cherries.  Also, I get the majority of my produce delivered from Imperfect Produce every other Monday so I’ve got blueberries and cantaloupe coming today. 
    We picked about 10 lbs this weekend. Luckily my kids love them. 

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• Options
    3 yo keeps calling them “cherberries”. Glad we all like them too.
  • Options
    I want Thai today. It feels like a pad kee mao day. 
  • Options
    Just had a chickpea salad sandwich with hot sauce and pickled banana peppers. Really hit the spot! 
  • Options
    :# MEXICAN. I made a fresh batch of salsa...Saturday....it's now gone . Agreed on the salty and carb part as well :)
  • Options
    Starting to settle into my strict white bread with sharp cheddar diet that was almost always the only thing I could keep down during my entire first pregnancy. 
  • Options
    We usually just shop at Trader Joe's exclusively for food.... but today I couldn't. I needed Kraft Mac & Cheese (generic didn't sound good) and Fruit Loops. Not together. But I needed them in my possession. Mac & cheese was the first meal in days that didn't make me dry heave afterwards. Had it for lunch and dinner. 

Will i ever be able to eat pizza again? Still makes me wanna hurl. 
  • Options
    Starting to settle into my strict white bread with sharp cheddar diet that was almost always the only thing I could keep down during my entire first pregnancy. 
    Mmmmm. Sharp cheddar. 
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Frozen strawberry lemonade from Starbucks. 

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    kayjay44 said:
    Frozen strawberry lemonade from Starbucks. 
    This sounds amazing. Ive never been to starbucks because I don’t drink tea or coffee products, but I’m really hoping this is available in Canada.. 
  • Options
    cali1710cali1710 member
    edited June 2018
    @saraloveschunk kraft dinner was the only thing I could eat the other day too. It was tasty. Bu the white cheddar one. But I tried eating leftovers the next day and I couldnt eat it. So weird. 
  • Options
    @cali1710 - it's new. I actually wanted their strawberry smoothie (that has strawberries, bananas, protein, etc) but they don't make it anymore. It's super good though.

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    malpy5malpy5 member
    Tomato sandwich on sourdough bread with Mayo. I like to dip the tomatoes in red wine vinagre and salt first. I've been craving tomatoes the last few days like crazy. 
  • Options
    LoxiLoxi member
    All you people eating yummy tomatoes are making me jealous! I don't want sad tomatoes shipped in, I want sun-ripe tomatoes from the garden! That means I'll have to wait until late August, and hope blight doesn't get them first...
    Also, a 10 pack of chicken nuggets from BK with zesty sauce is *perfect*  
  • Options
    Nachos and slushies. (Not together) oh how I wish the slushies were spiked! 
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Options
    This is so much more of a rollercoaster this time around. And it doesn’t matter what I eat, about 75% of the time it comes up anyway. 

Im literally at the point of choosing foods based on which foods will be easy to throw up and won’t taste terrible coming up. 

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    kayjay44 said:
    This is so much more of a rollercoaster this time around. And it doesn’t matter what I eat, about 75% of the time it comes up anyway. 

Im literally at the point of choosing foods based on which foods will be easy to throw up and won’t taste terrible coming up. 
    Stay away from spaghetti. 
  • Options
    @kayjay44 that's my rational too.  Stay away from tortilla chips :/ 
  • Options
    I tried to have a big fat steak and tater dinner. Made it only halfway though. I need a nap.
  • Options
    @conchispitita - I tried popcorn earlier. Not good. 

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    @kayjay44 aw hell no, the hulls! 
  • Options
    FYI - chocolate covered almonds do not cure a Reese’s craving. 
  • Options
    I'm eating all the spicy food I can before indigestion sets in. And why does my coffee taste so off!?? Noooooo!!!! Also, cereal for the win. 

***TW****MC mentioned & BFP mentioned***

me 38 DH 39.  
    TTC#1 since July 2014
    AMH 0.1, DOR, Poor responder
    Moved to Prague, Czech Republic for IVF
    2 Natural IVF cycles, 3 full IVF cycles, 4 transfers, 1 BFP - heard heartbeat at 6w5d
    Diagnosed MMC at 9w1d on 11/30/15
    Headed back home to Colorado 12/12/15

DE attempt in Czech Republic!! 

March trip to Prague canceled due to Pancreatitis. :sob:
    Headed to Prague April 30
    3 different donors resulted in 1 PGS tested embryo and 1 fresh embryo
    2 embryo's transferred (from 2 different donors) on 5/10/16
    BFP on 5/15/16 at 5dp5dt
    Beta 1 = 81 at 8dp5dt, Beta 2 = 295 at 10dp5dt, Beta 3 = 891 at 12dt5dt. Beta 4 = 2114 at 14dp5dt, Beta 5 = 4916 at 16dp5dt, Beta 6 = 13252 at 19dp5dt
    Heartbeat at 6w5d 133BPM <3
    We are having a GIRL!!! Due Jan 26, 2017

BabyFruit Ticker

My blog: www.wearethehammitts.blogspot.com

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @susykat77 - I hate coffe when I’m pregnant (I usually drink it black), so I usually just give it up until it sounds good again. 

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    I many or may not have eaten almost the whole box of Trader Joe’s Smores bites. If you see them, run away!  Don’t say I didn’t warn you! ;)

DS - 7.5
    DD #1 - 6
    ~ mmc 7.11.2018 @ 9w ~
    DD#2 - born 12.24.19

• Options
    Cherry slurpee. So good. 

BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016

• Options
    I made a cherry pie, It smells and looks good, hopefully my stomach will appreciate it.
  • Options
    Our oven broke so we made a little fire in our driveway and cooked a dutch oven peach cobbler.  I've been tolerating sweets over savory stuff this pregnancy, total opposite of from last time.
  • Options
    Our oven broke so we made a little fire in our driveway and cooked a dutch oven peach cobbler.  I've been tolerating sweets over savory stuff this pregnancy, total opposite of from last time.
    I’ve been all about the sweets too! Last time I just wanted nachos, exclusively. Now I want banana pudding. I tried to make a healthy version with Greek yogurt instead of pudding, tbd on how it’ll go over tonight. Your peach cobbler sounds amazing. And so creative with your outdoor fire!
  • Options
    Lemon Italian Ice

it’s pretty much all I could eat today :yum:  
  • Options
    Daaamn @ThePax89 get it girl! I'm a little jealous  ;)

There's maybe 3 foods my stomach will let me eat and even they don't sound appetizing
  • Options
    We’re going through a major heat wave right now and I would LOVE an ice cold cider. Ugh! 
    No other cravings and appetite is down significantly. 
  • Options
    ageaagea member
    I’m so tired of hating everything. Anything that sounds good I can eat precisely once before I’m over it. Recent foods that actually *hit* the spot...
    -cold salmon sandwich on bread with butter
    -Marie Callenders Alfredo 
    -fresh cold cherries! And peaches  
    -plain Pringles 
    I’m now over most of these things though.
    Id really like something from the Ding-ding man (aka ice cream truck), one of those cartoon characters with bubble gum eyes (the eyes are gross) would really help me out right now.

• Options
    edited July 2018
  • Options
    I drank water without gagging, I almost wanted to cry. Hopefully I can ease up on the Pepsi now and avoid gd