July 2018 Moms

June Symptoms

1789101113»

Re: June Symptoms

• brookpbrookp member
    Hello everyone. So much pelvic pressure and lower back pain. This morning I had terrible diarrhea. How will I survive another 4 weeks of this. I asked to work from home today which means I'm missing a big meeting so I'm a bit worried about things at work.
  • Anyone dealing with low blood pressure? My top number has been in the 90s and 80s often this week. I typically run low with my baseline being 100-110/60-70. My OB has me tracking it at home and I was told to eat pretzels and bananas. I wasn't too concerned but they have been calling me to check how I'm feeling and what the recent reading is which is sweet but makes me worry.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Well ladies, I'm joining the aches and pain club today. My lower back hurts and so does my pelvis. I also overdid it today cleaning like a maniac for my mom, which is dumb but it also made me happy. I'm kinda looking forward to the drive to LA to sit in my car lol
  • Does stress eating half a package of chocolate chip cookies count as a symptom? If so I've got it bad!
    Count me in! But they were peanut butter chocolate pie Oreos dipped in chocolate milk. Like nutterbutters with a pb/chocolate filling. SO GOOD. 
  • @babybump1994 @acunamatada me too! Except we didn’t have any chocolate chip cookies so I had to settle for a bowl of lucky charms 
  • @moguippy mmmmm...lucky charms have been my go-to breakfast the last 2 weeks...

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Not a pregnancy symptom,  but sickness symptom. DH just got over being super sick. We were very careful but starting to feel I caught it. If I get it like he had, I will have a fever sweats chills and horrible flu like symptoms shortly. So worried over the timing of this.  :/
  • wildtotwildtot member
    edited June 2018
    Hip pain came back last night. It’s the worst it’s been since seen the chiropractor and i don’t have anymore appointments before delivery next week (last one was this Tuesday). I’m so ready for this baby!
    edit auto correct 
  • And846And846 member
    I’m in the aches and pain club now too. Baby is head down but facing sideways so I’m literally getting elbowed into the stomach and spinal area. Ouch.
  • Anyone else’s insomnia come back or getting worse? My body will not allow me to stay in bed for longer than 5 hrs - and those 5 hrs are still interrupted by bathroom trips.  Wah so sleepy!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @canucklehead123 YES.  For the past week or so I've been up and down almost every hour and by 4:30/5:00, I can't take the tossing and turning and I just get up. I'm lucky that I've been able to take naps during the afternoon though.  Hope you can squeeze one in too!
  • @canucklehead123 yes! Hardly any sleep here even if my body and DS aren’t the cause of it. Practice i guess  :s
  • I keep hoping my mucous plug comes out with every poop I have. Last night I was reading other forums where ladies talked about how long it took labor to start once they were 3cm. One woman said she was at 6cm for a week before labor started! Guess you could say I am getting impatient.

Isabella & Julian & and now #3!
  • @flockofmoosen3 same lol i look in the toilet each time. Even though I’ll end up in a c section, I’m still curious to see how my own body progresses on its own.
  • @wildtot some of my plug just fell out!! I am very excited haha

Isabella & Julian & and now #3!
  • @flockofmoosen3 yay! Mine has stopped coming out the last few days but then so have most of my early labor symptoms. Oh well 
  • @runsomewhere yes - i also usually run 110/70 but have (especially in the morning) been having some 100/60 or less readings - they're thinking my heart rate and dizzy issues are low blood pressure episodes - your body is doing 2x the amount of work pumping blood which can lower bp and raise HR.  Cardio told me to drink more water and add more salt (so the pretzel comment from OB is in-line).  No one has me doing home BP monitoring, but I'm 3/4 of the way through a 30 day heart event monitor due to the HR (hit 175 bpm at the home improvement store just waddling slowly shopping this weekend).
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker