October 2018 Moms
Options

Randoms 5/18

welllll I missed this again, maybe I'll just make fridays random day since apparently I cannot keep track of Thursday's. 
DS  12-1-2014
DD 10-29-2016
#3 due 10-13-2018

Re: Randoms 5/18

• Options
    Finally got in to the salon to dye my hair today!! I haven't done it since before the wedding in October and all these hormones means my hairs grown in like four inches! So happy it's done but she cut almost two inches off and I'm a little sad about that. At least it's not all dead anymore!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yesss @knottieamusements! We have a Japanese peonie (like more shade, is a small "bush" that stays up rather than typical peonies that appear) and it's a transplant from my parents house 3 years ago. It FINALLY bloomed this year! 
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Options
    @hellopartyof5 - It has been three years for mine too!  The first summer, nothing. Last summer, 1-2 blooms on two of the plants. This year, all four have a dozen or so blooms!  (I didn’t even know what color they were!)
  • Options
    Ughhhhh, @knottieamusements and @hellopartyof5 we have a later season (Michigan), so i am checking mine every day desperately waiting for the first bloom which is most likely still 2 weeks away.  I love peonies so much!!
  • Options
    I'm sad my daffodils are gone and the tulips are almost gone. However, my rose bush looks WAY better this year and I'm hoping for blooms soon. My lilies are also growing, I love lilies. 
  • Options
    I left my wallet in the car on accident when DF took it to get serviced, and someone stole my money out of it. It was only $10 but it's the only $10 I have right now. I'm so angry.
    Ladybug - April 2013
    Dandelion - October 2018
    Angel "Aurora" - July 2020
    Angel "Sawyer" - May 2021
    Angel "Maxine" - January 2022
    Angel "Violet" - March 2022
    Baby Dove due March 2023
  • Options
    @mytrueloves one of the service techs did? I'd be calling them up and complaining to management!
  • Options
    @sammierose464 It's the only time anyone has had access to our car! We're super diligent about locking it and it has an alarm, so it wouldn't be easy to break into. The only time anyone had access to it (not locked, and we weren't watching) was when it was being serviced. What ticks me off the most is that this person would have had to take all my stuff out of my wallet in order to find that $10 bill. I had it folded up beneath my insurance cards.
    Ladybug - April 2013
    Dandelion - October 2018
    Baby Dove due March 2023
  • Options
    @mytrueloves I would call and complain
  • Options
    @mytrueloves - that sucks and is just wrong.  
  • Options
    @knottieamusements @sammierose464 I was just about to type the same thing!! I swore it said penises!! But the 'in bloom' made me stop and reread it! Hahaha 
  • Options
    @mytrueloves you should call! If nothing else, at least they know it happened.
  • Options
    @mytrueloves ugh what an invasion of privacy. Def call and let them know this happened!!

Headed to Jersey to visit MIL and go to the Circus. Circuses usually make me sad, but we went to one in France and DD was obsessed so MIL thought it would be nice. Let’s see! 
  • Options
    Yesterday was DS's last day of school and program in the evening. Today is supposed to be 'Play Day' where we all get together and have games and activities for the school children. Well, it is raining and cold out today, so that really puts a cramp in some activities. The 'upper graders' usually play baseball with their parents, so that's not going to happen! 
    I maybe never said, but we have a small parochial school. Ours goes to 8th grade, but often the students get home courses to get their high school diploma. 
    Anyway, most of the congregation get together today and just have fun, usually outside, so I'm not sure what the plans will be if everyone is staying indoors. 
    DS 6/6/10
    DD 3/15/12
    DD 6/3/14
    #4 Due 10/26/18!
  • Options
    Laumb11Laumb11 member
    @nasalot188
    I remember 2, so cute! 3 however.. lol. 2 was when I wanted another one. Now he's 4 and will be turning 5 in Dec.
    Happy birthday to him!

DS 12/15/13

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Do slip on shoes exist that aren't flats? I hate flats since they make me look like a child. But I need to make the switch to slip ons
    Ladybug - April 2013
    Dandelion - October 2018
    Baby Dove due March 2023
  • Options
    @mytrueloves They have those tennis shoe style ones (like sketchers and some other brands). They usually don't have backs though...so I don't know how you feel about that. Also if you find some comfortable tennis shoes, a little big (especially like canvas style or skater type like DC) and get them tied comfortably,  you can slide them on and off pretty easily.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    We have a formal event tonight for my H's work so I had to go through my closet for a dress that will fit my bump. Now I've always had absolutely zero ass, but I think now that my bump is getting so big it's just accentuating how flat my butt is. I wish my butt would grow when I'm pregnant like my boobs do. It's not too noticable in jeans but I'm looking pretty lopsided in a dress at the moment.
  • Options
    jynjer4jynjer4 member
    edited May 2018
    @SawyerRichardson You can try these padded butt panties and let me know if they work!  ;)
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072BCVLRY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_94kaBb0961SZ0
    edit for weird words 
  • Options
    lest12lest12 member
    Random whine but there is an engagement party for my brother next weekend.  It will be really nice blah blah blah but it's going to be a little fancy and I am just so far away from being able to get ready for a party like this.  My hairs a mess, I need a mani/pedi, I found a dress but now I need different underwear. Shoes.  Nevermind getting DS and DD dressed and ready to go.  I am exhausted thinking about it. 

image        image

• Options
    lest12lest12 member
    ^ I used to love getting dressed up and going out, too.  Imagine!

image        image

• Options
    @lest12 gah totally feel you. I dread occasions. Do we like future SIL at least?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I totally forgot to post the Friday check in yesterday. Sorry guys! 

Just got home from seeing Deadpool 2. It was sadder than I expected.
  • Options
    @jynjer91 at least they look like they would be comfortable to sit on!
  • Options
    @sammierose464 sad!?!? DH and I are so excited to go see it maybe tomorrow, no spoilers but now I'm curious!! I loved the first one!!
  • Options
    I haven’t been able to comment all week, the reply box wasn’t even there. I had to uninstall then reinstall the app and sign in twice. So annoying!
  • Options
    @mamabearcj it was still funny! However, I did cry and wasn't expecting that. The first one was better though.

@missmaehurt that's super annoying. At least you got it to work finally!
  • Options
    My eyes cannot roll back far enough for the OP in the Nov Father’s Alcohol thread.
  • Options
    @chopchop25 I think my eyes are stuck in the back of my head after that one!
  • Options
    @missmaehurt - I was having trouble with the app earlier this week too.  I think that the “Community” feature has a separate log in from the rest of the app. Which is weird and dumb and confusing.  
  • Options
    ^^^ seriously laughed about that, she What? Joined the app and waited 3+ days to post that question with out lurking at all on the board?! Then got offended it wasn't peaches and cream like she hoped.
    I feel like if I walked into an established book club, didn't introduce myself, and started asking questions about the book I brought I'd get a lot of "who are you?s" and "get out of our book club"s those ladies handled that pretty well for the op being so intense about calling one of them rude