October 2018 Moms
Options

Randoms 4/19!

Re: Randoms 4/19!

• Options
    Ugh @DunkinDecaf that is so cruel of them! My genetic counselor said she would call and nothing would be posted or emailed first, at all. It was nice to know we wouldn’t get tricked by a hopeful email/web portal update.

Fx you get results (and good ones) today! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @DunkinDecaf then most definitely fx for an email today!
  • Options
    @wolfpackgrl718 I was glad that happened AFTER I got home from my flights last weekend...

@knottieamusements SS told us that he wanted to name the baby Boomerang...Sorry kid! He likes Griffin though.

This is probably more of a BF, but can it be 3:30 yet? I had a rough morning (lack of sleep/puking) and debated staying home. I didn't because I was supposed to have a ton of meetings today. My 10am got cancelled, found out at my 11am that we aren't making the changes we were supposed to start testing, so now i'm just waiting for my 2pm. DH called off work and is apparently "feeling sh*tty". Join the club dude.
  • Options
    @sammierose464 sorry you’re not feeling great... at least it’s friday?? 

@DunkinDecaf hope you get an email with your results today!! 

I have a pregnant lady dilemma (mostly joking,  but you guys can probably relate)... I had it all planned in my mind that I was going to go down today to get a donut during lunchtime, since I’ve been craving one since last week. This morning, though, my boss brought in these little French pastry cakes for each of us on the admin staff, which was super sweet of her, but now I feel like I shouldn’t get my donut! I still want the donut, but feel like that’s too much junky stuff to eat both in one day.  Ugh, what’s a pregnant lady to do?? :wink:
  • Options
    @pumpkinpancake Get the donut!

There is a nasty smell coming from my refrigerator that's so bad I can't even open the damn thing anymore. I've cleaned out the fridge a dozen times trying to get rid of the smell and it's still there. But I'm the only one who smells it! Idk what to do. No one else smells it but it makes me gag any time the fridge is open and I've cleaned out everything from the fridge, including food that wasn't even bad yet, to try to get rid of it. I'm going in today with a scrub brush and bleach because I can't stand it anymore.
    Ladybug - April 2013
    Dandelion - October 2018
    Angel "Aurora" - July 2020
    Angel "Sawyer" - May 2021
    Angel "Maxine" - January 2022
    Angel "Violet" - March 2022
    Baby Dove due March 2023
  • Options
    @pumpkinpancake that’s not even a question. Eat all the things.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    chopchop25chopchop25 member
    edited April 2018
    @mytrueloves I've heard leaving an open box of baking soda in the fridge can help with that

@slitzee mmmmm chik-fil-a
  • Options
    I knew I liked you guys for a reason!! 
  • Options
    @pumpkinpancake I hope you enjoyed your donut! I had a donut this morning and then someone ordered pizza so I just ate 2 pieces. Maybe I'll have a salad for dinner to balance it out...
    DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

• Options
    Totally eat the donut.
  • Options
    @mytrueloves I'm having the same issue with fridge smells. I thought something went bad in our fridge so I asked DH to remove everything and clean it. After he did that, I would still smell it so I went behind him and cleaned it again. I'm still smelling it and it drives me crazy!
    DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

• Options
    @mytrueloves I was gonna say what @chopchop25 said, put an open box of baking soda in there.. I'm about to do the same for mine too, cuz it stinks! Which I know I need to clean it out, so there's probably a culprit to the smell. 
    DS 6/6/10
    DD 3/15/12
    DD 6/3/14
    #4 Due 10/26/18!
  • Options
    @pumpkinpancake I hope your donut was good! For breakfast I had cones- buttery mashed potato balls that are deep fried and covered in lowrys seasoning salt- because pregnant.
  • Options
    @tinattt23 Well at least I'm not the only one experiencing the fridge stink!
    Ladybug - April 2013
    Dandelion - October 2018
    Angel "Aurora" - July 2020
    Angel "Sawyer" - May 2021
    Angel "Maxine" - January 2022
    Angel "Violet" - March 2022
    Baby Dove due March 2023
  • Options
    One time the smell in m fridge was a thing of ravioli from the freezer!!! I don't know why it smelled so bad, but it did! 
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Options
    Yay! I have freakin internet again! Power went out last week for us and the surrounding 2 towns. Apparently during that, it shorted something in my modem. So the modem appeared like everything was functional, but couldn't obtain signal from the company lines. So today, I'm thankful the repair guy brought an extra modem on his truck and fixed my internet in one short trip :joy: Also glad we pay a monthly "wire maintenance and leasing fee" so it didn't cost me a freakin thing! (It's optional, but I don't want to pay a service fee every time they come out, or have to buy new equipment full price up front if something fails. Plus it's only a few dollars a month. Totally worth it lol). I live too far from anything (and can't drive) to have no internet to kill down time. 
  • Options
    One time the smell in m fridge was a thing of ravioli from the freezer!!! I don't know why it smelled so bad, but it did! 
    I thought I was crazy for smelling things whenever we open the freezer! 

There's for sure a spoiled lime in a container the back of the fridge that fella promises to toss when he takes the trash out next, but I don't smell it when we open the fridge.

Yesterday, I smelled a wet dog while I was having "lunch." (Actually a chocolate belgian waffle.) We don't have pets, but people in our building do, and the smell nearly ruined my awesome lunch.
  • Options
    melbo444 said:

Yesterday, I smelled a wet dog while I was having "lunch." (Actually a chocolate belgian waffle.) We don't have pets, but people in our building do, and the smell nearly ruined my awesome lunch.
    All I can smell are the dogs in my house.. and the cat litter. When the cats go #2 it’s like it takes over the entire house.. I can’t stand it. SO says he doesn’t smell anything but I’m constantly spraying air freshener in the room where the litter is. I wish they could just be outdoor cats :neutral:
  • Options
    The fridge stink is so real! Awful. Also, love me some chick fil a waffle fries...yummm
  • Options
    @jomama1618 What a great story!
  • Options
    @jomama1618 aww how wonderful. A double rainbow ❤️
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @jomama1618 That is an awesome story! I’m so happy for both of you  <3
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • Options
    Happy purging @estellegetty
    It feels so good to have energy to do it! Nesting is starting! 
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018

• Options
    @estellegetty I redid my closet last weekend! Moved a bunch of clothes to a donate pile, and then moved a bunch more in storage because they are not going to fit anytime soon!
  • Options
    I have to go through my clothes when I get home from this job!! I usually go through all my clothes and stuff twice a year and I'm sure I'll have a lot more to donate this time around
  • Options
    @linssears4  - Congratulations!!