Chit Chat
Options

U/O 3/22

Re: U/O 3/22

• Options
    +1 for being a heathen. Half my silverware falls through and catches on the dishwasher if put in one way or the other.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212 yeah... I added the link into the message I posted. I thought people might wonder what the hell chit chat was and if I was losing my mind because I wasn't making sense. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @galactickates I was on desktop before so I just went to the link. But then I wanted to just find chit chat on my phone and was like BUT WHERE IS THIS PLACE NOW 
  • Options
    Hells yes.  Facing up, and properly sorted.  Then you pull it out by grabbing them all beneath the business end of the utensil and voîla!  Best of all the worlds.  Also unload said silverware with clean hands, bc duh.
  • Options
    DHs biggest pet peeve is if I put ANY SPOONS in the same silverware drop thing together. He thinks one spoon per drop maximum. It’s like yo, it’s fine. 
  • Options
    I prefer silverware to go face down, but even more so, I prefer H to do the dishes. He just throws them in all willy nilly. But they're clean so whatever. 
  • Options
    galactickatesgalactickates member
    edited March 2018
    I don't understand the impale fear... why would this happen?  
    Just hold utensil from a reasonable height and let go.  If it falls.. try again.  

Eta @doxiemoxie212 - I have so many questions. How many drops do you have?  I feel like that would never work in our house.  H has a bowl of cereal every morning.  I'm not doing dishes that often! 
  • Options
    suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    edited March 2018
    @lalala2004 Lol We can still be friends, but I will be giving you the side eye and telling you what I think while you are eating it as I force you to read this while your kids are eating it https://www.businessinsider.com/the-reason-mcdonalds-burgers-dont-rot-2014-5 It just scares the crap outta me. 

I see your point about the possibility of being impaled. It's why I always put knives facing down. I also squat down and pick up the spoons and forks by their handles. My silverware baskets are pretty large. 

@galactickates Another vote for sorting. I have an entire system on how the dishwasher must be loaded for efficiency. I guess I'm a bit obsessive. I think lala is talking about if forks are facing up and grabbing them out after the load is ran. 

Also, my thoughts about spoons going downwards is that they are concave/convex, whatever you call it, and I worry that the sprayers won't get one part of the spoon. I have allowed mh to put forks and spoons down before and it didn't clean very well. Maybe it's just our dishwasher. /shrugs

To everyone: I am right though  ;)
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options
    Do they make double stuffed golden Oreos? I think I might be able to devour a whole row if they do. 
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    https://www.walmart.com/ip/Nabisco-Oreo-Double-Stuf-Golden-Sandwich-Cookies-15-25-oz/15183432

Okay, so this I could maybe do @eleven_ bc double stuf
  • Options
    Omg @galactickates I cannot stop laughing! 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI

• Options
    @suzycupcake yea I have the daith piercing in both ears. Was a (failed) attempt a migraine relief. I have another ring that spirals and the 2 ends rest just out side my ear. Its my fav. Other side will be just a barbell once fully healed.

Re dishwasher - handle down, alternating spoon/fork in each slot (DH deals with it so on the occasion I have to, I just do what he likes)

Re Oreos - double stuffed OR thins in mint. Then there are the mint mini thins dipped in fudge. If you haven't tried them, you need to. And you'll thank me  ;)
  • Options
    Double stuff Oreos are too much filling.  Apparently I am alone in this opinion.  
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    kristah2kristah2 member
    edited March 2018
    Oh my god the dishwasher. I seriously spend more time reorganizing it because H has NO CONCEPT of putting things in a spot that makes sense.
    Our fridge is the same. It's not that hard, push it back! 
    and our cupboard.. If he tells me one more time the cupboard needs to be cleaned up because he takes something out and finds a new spot for it and makes the whole thing a mess.. I'm going to lock him in one. 
    ...I'm not crazy but commee onnn dude!

ETA:
    Also, I love friends. 
    And I'm not about the scrunchies but I am loving the invisi-bobbles. Same concept.. less.. big.
  • Options

I've never seen Moana OR Frozen! 

I can't wait to see Deadpool 2, because Ryan Reynolds, yum.  Maybe that's an unpopular opinion because I guess it's considered a superhero movie.

+1 for hating sushi.  I'll solve the Oreo debate by saying all Oreos are gross ;)

Give me the beach on an ocean any day and I'm happy.  I'm so sick of snow, blech.

If MH loads the dishwasher, I'm satisfied.  Too many things make me twitchy so I have to let that one go!  Ours has a top rack that's for utensils only so I don't have to be OCD about how he loads them.

• Options
    @fantasyflyte that looks like an OCD dream.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    @prpl11butterfly. It sounds wonderful, but if it's thin, and minty, and covered in fudge, at some point, I feel like it ceases to be an Oreo. Js
  • Options
    @BusinessWife I get that. They tasted more like girlscout cookies then oreo
  • Options
    This thread is dangerous, I really want to buy oreos when we go to the store in a few.
  • Options
    @fantasyflyte Did you get some???  :D

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI