March 2018 Moms
Options

March Symptoms

124»

Re: March Symptoms

• Options
    @sarahhedger7 - I’m so glad that helped!! I notice that my neck hates the way I sleep too, so I’m constantly trying to stay ahead of tight neck muscles. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck @StephBrim24 hope the contractions are doing something and that baby’s here real soon! 
  • Options
    Thanks @paigew123. About an hour ago I found I was still able to doze through the contractions. BUT my husband is getting over some congestion so now his snoring is keeping me awake. And I’m trying to resist hitting him insanely hard with a pillow and telling him to get out of our bed. I think these contractions will quit eventually but I’m ticked that they’ve kept me up until 2:30 and now it’s looking like I’ll be trying to sleep on the couch through the rest of them because DH won’t stop snoring. 
  • Options
    @StephBrim24 I hope those contractions were the real deal.  Keep us updated!
  • Options
    Here’s hoping they were the real deal. I sometimes wanna do the same thing to my DH too. 
  • Options
    As expected, they disappeared around 4/4:30. So now I’m up and exhausted and sore. Ugh. 
  • Options
    So sorry, hopefully they made some progress though.