October 2018 Moms
Options

AW: Ultrasound Thread!

Re: AW: Ultrasound Thread!

• Options
    Don’t worry. My ultrasound also looked like that. I guess it still has a tail(?)
  • Options
    @missmandeeerie glad I’m not alone. I guess if both of ours have that and no medical professionals were concerned by it then it must be ok.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So happy for you @meltonjl!
  • Options
    @momoflogan20 They do a separate scan to tell you the sex? I already know mine from blood work but they usually do it all at the 20w scan. (which is when I will confirm)

DS 12/15/13

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Laumb11 no its a place called miracle in the womb a local ultrasound for sentimental purposes they have CDs, 4D imaging and heartbeat bears. I did it with DS and my doctor said she'll try to find the sex but im having a gender reveal a week before the next appointment. My OB appointments I get called back they take urine and she looks at the baby in the ultrasound room for 5 minutes, measures belly when you get farther along and shes done. I had 6 or 7 looks at the baby last pregnancy with this doctor and 1 being the ultrasound place. She is younger so I dont know if she is newer or what I'm not at risk for anything. 
  • Options
    Still really early at 9 weeks 4 days but you think boy or girl?
  • Options
    Looks like it's giving the bird lol
  • Options
    Definitely a gummy bear! Yum! 
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Options

Finally got to see my baby for the first time. Measuring 11w5d which is pretty much bang on according to my LMP. Baby was very still but would wave at us every time the tech pushed on my stomach. I loved seeing the little heartbeat (162 bpm) it makes everything feel so real now and can’t wait to hit the second trimester so that we can start telling people our wonderful long waited for news!
  • Options
    @mrssylvester
    Congrats! I  know what an emotional rollercoaster this is. We have been there and didn't try to think about this baby until our first scan. And then still was anxious until the 12 week scan. Everything has looked perfect though! 

DS 12/15/13

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    MrsPalingMrsPaling member
    edited April 2018
    11w4d today. Had my NT scan (which was all normal) and got to see my baby being all cute and wiggly and little fingers and toes. Had blood drawn for the Panorama test

• Options
    @macheno It is so cute! Stranger danger means you should edit your name out :)
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018

• Options
    This was done at 11 weeks and 3 days, it’s nice to see my baby is there- with no actual symptoms I sometimes feel like I’m not pregnant. But the baby is healthy with a heartbeat of 120!
    Im kind of cheating and going to an early gender session at a facility near me, so I’ll report back with another US this Thursday!! 
  • Options
    @rabtaido1214 me either! Mine is in 3 weeks!
  • Options
    @britstew42 congrats! You may want to edit your personal info out of the photo  :)
  • Options
    Oh right lol .Thanks!