TTC After a Loss
Options

February WTO

124»

Re: February WTO

• Options
    I go here now. CD 1. Had a pep talk with all my insides today. They're now ready for baby creating this month!
  • Options
    Kath525  Remember... if the pep talk doesn't work, you can always resort to threatening!!!

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Kath525 FX this will be your cycle!

Pretty sure I missed my window, but I’m not sure. CD16 today, yesterday I had almost (but not quite) EWCM, and there was a small streak of blood at one point. No bd because husband is sick. However, my OPK’s have all been negative, so who knows what’s going on. It’s my first time tracking a cycle, all I know about my cycles at this point is that they’re usually between 30-32 days long.
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    Okay, so I did get a positive OPK today in the late afternoon. I'm only able to test once a day though (how do people with jobs manage to test in the morning if you're not supposed to use first morning urine?!), and it was negative last night, but I have a feeling it would have been positive a little after I tested due to EWCM with a tiny drop of blood. There was hardly any EWCM today, so I think I probably already ovulated. 

Ideally I wanted to bd today, yesterday and the day before, which would have been perfect. Due to husband being sick we only managed to bd today. Will probably go again tomorrow night for good measure. I don't know if we were already too late or not, but I'm going to head over to TWW anyway. Not feeling too great about this cycle though.
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    kikimi83kikimi83 member
    edited March 2018
    Well it looks like I'm back here.  After on and off spotting for a couple of days I think I can officially say AF has started. So pissed. Why can't it even just be a normal period and be done with it? DH likes to remind me that my body is still out of whack and I might not even be able to get preg again yet. Thanks. I guess that's helpful.  :/  Had it shoved in my face today that a co-worker is preg and was practically forced to congratulate her and ask all the appropriate questions by a male coworker. Not. In. A. Good. Mood. I'll just be over here with my bottle of wine for now until those OPK's start turning. At least next week is March Break for me so I can just curl up in a ball into I start Oving. Rant done.  :p
  • Options
    @Kath525 cycle buddies again!  ;)
    This is our month!!
  • Options
    @kikimi83 ugh that's horrible.... I'm sorry. Wine is in order! And yessss! Most definitely our month!!