March 2018 Moms

Labor & Birth Stories!

Here’s a thread where we can talk and AW about the details of our labors and the births of our babies! It’s also a place we can go to give congratulations and ask questions so we don’t clog up the birth announcements thread. 

Re: Labor & Birth Stories!

• YAASSSS. Thanks for starting @ShawnnaO!!

BabyFruit Ticker

[spoiler]

Me: 28  Him: 30

Married: 11/15/14

TTC: 02/2016

IF DX: MFI (low count & morphology) & mild PCOS

June 2016 BFP - MC @8w2d

August 2016 BFP - MC @6w1d

June 2017 - 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP 7/6/17!!

Beta #1 = 422 (14dpo), Beta #2 = 810, prog - 12.3 (16dpo), Beta #3 = 5023, prog - 18.9 (20dpo)

[/spoiler]

• Loading the player...
  • @ShawnnaO Same here! I have been lurking the other BMB's birth story threads so hard!! haha

BabyFruit Ticker

[spoiler]

Me: 28  Him: 30

Married: 11/15/14

TTC: 02/2016

IF DX: MFI (low count & morphology) & mild PCOS

June 2016 BFP - MC @8w2d

August 2016 BFP - MC @6w1d

June 2017 - 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP 7/6/17!!

Beta #1 = 422 (14dpo), Beta #2 = 810, prog - 12.3 (16dpo), Beta #3 = 5023, prog - 18.9 (20dpo)

[/spoiler]

• Im so ready and excited to begin reading all of these!
  • I’m crying! @scoogy19 @Cowboycorgi I’m so happy for both of you, and I really hope you both get to bring your babes home for good soon.  <3 you’re both such strong women!
  • Congratulations @ashtuesday, what a wild ride! I really hope you have your Depends all ready ;)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congratulations @ashtuesday. Glad everything was okay in the end, but a bit scary at times the end.  
  • @ashtuesday wow! Sounds like a similar story to mine but at least your body was somewhat ready! Welcome to the world, Baby Nora!
  • @cford08 He is absolutely adorable! Congrats!
  • Thanks girl @Cowboycorgi he's worth all that story was and more <3
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @DDRRT1982 well worth it all,  right? She is such a cutie  <3
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @KZ1126, your labor story mirrors mine almost exactly for the birth of DD1, except I did have pree. The pit didn’t do much for me either until after they broke my water then my contractions were so bad I had trouble sitting still enough for the epidural. You did great! Congrats on your bundle! 
  • @vflux33 I’m so thankful for that happy ending  <3 congratulations on your boys, and I hope you’re all getting the peace and rest you deserve (well, as much rest as you can with two newborns at home  ;) )
  • fatstagnationfatstagnation member
    edited March 2018
    @vflux33 wow what a scary experience. I'm so happy to hear both boys made it and you are recovering. You deserve a medal for everything you went through for your babies! 

BabyFruit Ticker

• @vflux33 thank
    you for sharing your story. You have 2 very strong boys! So glad you had a happy ending. We are all here to support you if you need anything. 
  • @vflux33 aaaah. Oops my eyes played tricks on me. Sorry about that!!