September 2018 Moms

Weekly Randoms w/o 1/29

123457»

Re: Weekly Randoms w/o 1/29

• That would be me at a closing Target. The Wal-Mart near me are not that great for stocking up. But I would do some serious damage in Target.
  • Loading the player...
  • edited February 2018
    @prpl11butterfly. Oh totally.  Mostly I got all the canned food since we just purged the pantry, a couple baking sheets and a 9" square pan which I needed, a new Pyrex bowl and wooden kitchen tool, brownie mix and coconut frosting (!), because homemade frosted brownies.

...Plus what I actually came looking for, which was two packs of my undies (last ones in my size on the rack!!!), [eta, oh! and] a couple nice avocado salsas, and even scored some awesome organic quinoa, too!

Note: I did not buy the 25% off urbini stroller... :/

But I'm pretty happy, except for the fact that I still have to do "real" grocery shopping too...  :s
  • Omg now I need brownies! But sounds like you scored!

We need to go grocery shopping tomorrow. It's so hard when literally nothing sounds good. I made beef stew for tonight and it sounded so good. Now it's nearly done and I'm just egh about the smell :disappointed:
  • @prpl11butterfly. Oh, I so kwym. The way I'm feeling, I'd be likely to come home with just apples and peanut butter, salad stuff, snacks, and cereal. But nothing to make an actual dinner out of!  :D
  • @BusinessWife I’ve actually never heard of a Wal-Mart closing down. I would hit that shit up for sure. 

@spottedginger I have the same problem! I can never puke in peace, I always have two tiny tots mimicking gagging noises and watching me puke all up in my business. Privacy and dignity are a thing of the past. 
  • @born2run911. Ri<span>ght?  But they also just closed about 300 Sam's across the country so... maybe it'll be a thing now?  Idk</span>
  • My 6 year old had a stomach virus all this morning and I had to miss a 12 hour day at work (which I can’t afford to miss). Now I’m just hoping and praying that I don’t catch what she has. :disappointed:

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#1: 11/15/2010 * Missed M/C 12/28 * D&C 12/29/2010
    BFP#2: 3/31/2011 * IT'S A GIRL! * Born 11/17/2011
    BFP#3 CP 11/15/2014 
    BFP#4 9/3/2015 * Team Green turned PINK * Born 05/16/2016
    BFP#5 12/26/2017 *SURPRISE* Due 09/02/2018
  • New feature idea for Pinterest: give me the ability to set a rule for my Pinterest feed...Like "don't show me any food items for three more weeks." :grimace:
  • @Patience7150 I was just coming in here to say something similar.

I forgot how many tv commercials were about food until recently.

Oh and it seems like everybody is sharing food related things all.the.time. on Facebook.
  • born2run911born2run911 member
    edited February 2018
    @yosemite2018 how big of babies are we talking? Just curious because both mine were fairly big girls at birth but GD was never really a concern as I passed the GTT just in the 3rd tri. I know they usually get bigger w every pregnancy so hopefully not a concern this time either :neutral:

ETA: and the only one seemingly concerned about my increasingly large babies are me and my nether-regions, and for some reason not my OB. 
  • @born2run911 she was 9lb 2oz and 11 days early... except I think she was really right on time (I tracked ovulation and correctly estimated her due date but at the 8w ultrasound my doc pushed it back 11 days). I didn’t pass the 1 hr test with her (note to self, don’t eat m&ms right before) but passed the 3 hour easily. I was 8lb7oz and 11 days early, big babies just run in my family. Luckily at my first appt. my OB did an internal exam and said it looks like I’ve never been pregnant before and this next one should “slide right out”.
  • @yosemite2018 we have very similar stories! My first was 9lb 4oz and second was 8lb 12oz (phew). This time around however my ultrasound has me measuring TWO WEEKS ahead (like, this is not possible, I was on my period!) so now I’m paranoid about how big this babe will be too!