• Options
    @stalkinghorse amazing. Your friend rules. God I want a taco 
    Me: 31  DH: 32
    Married: 10/3/15 
    TTC: May 2017
    BFP: 7/20/17
    EDD: 3/29/18
  • Options
    @stalkinghorse I love this idea! And it may not be traditional but who cares! We did a coed baby shower with beer pong and flip cup. Which may have been tacky but we were the first in our friend group to have a baby and DH was so disappointed when I told him men don't usually go to those things. Plus, we are not traditional.
  • Options
    @stalkinghorse you had me a tacos <3

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married 5/3/14, TTC ever since

DX: Lean PCOS, Clomid resistant

Femara 7.5 + Ovidrel = BFP! Due 4/15/18

• Options
    @stalkinghorse amazing invite ! I love the nontraditional-ness of it. Like @bchalm we're the first of our friends to do the baby thing so trying to keep ours half baby oriented-half "see all our friends for a bbq" vibe. 
  • Options
    @stalkinghorse I would also like to come lol. I keep having to veto shower games as they come up.  I wouldn't if someone suggested Cards Against Humanity! 
  • Options
    @ftm_ohio I am happy to send an anonymous email to your hosts making a suggestion... if you want there is a parent centric version so it’s more on message?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_570bb6f7e4b0885fb50d82f8/amp

• Options
    @stalkinghorse I actually do have a printed version of "babies against parenthood" which is kinda cute. My hosts are my cousins and they are taking my suggestions,  but I think if it was the kinda thing you could plan yourself I'd definitely go more the way you are!
  • Options
    @stalkinghorse hahaha I love your invite - "joint effort" makes me giggle.
  • Options
    @rach-j Your shower sounds like so much fun! I love the themed food!
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• Options
    Omg @stalkinghorse I want to go to your shower now!  That sounds freaking awesome!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Idk if you've already had yours, but for mine I requested baby-themed scattegories (think themes like things that come out of babies, items found in a diaper bag) and gift bingo so everyone doesn't stare at me while I open presents.
  • Options
    I asked my out-of-state family members if they would like to attend so we could select a date that worked for any that did.