January 2011 Moms

Ultrasound in an hour!

I am so excited for my 37 week appointment today! Last week, the doctor said we should do an ultrasound just to make sure that the baby's head down. I can't wait! My stepdaughters get to go with us today, and it's their first time to go to an ultrasound with us. I am ready to find out what body parts keep sticking out by my belly button, and see how much she's grown and changed since we saw her at 17 weeks! And....DH is hoping that she's still a girl! He said the other day that if they found out she's a boy that we're heading right to BRU to get things that aren't pink and purple! Ha!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ultrasound in an hour!

• Aw that should be really fun for your family! I hope she's head down. :)
    PCOS Dx 12.08 / BFP! 4.22.10 DS1 born 1.4.11 DS2 born 6.19.13
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I wish I could have another ultra sound love to see her and also because no matter now much the techs assurered me it's a girl i sitll have that feeling in the back of my head that it's a boy.

My FIL was an only child, my DH is an only child, DH had a boy in a previous relationship so it just seems that all they make are boys! If i do end up with a boy he is going to be dressed up as a girl for at least the next 6 months lol

• Loading the player...
  • Good luck!
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"