July 2018 Moms
Options

Symptoms (11/20)

12346»

Re: Symptoms (11/20)

• Options
    Anyone else get somewhat happy when the puking actually happens? It usually gives me a couple hours relief from the nausea when I do hurl. It's disgusting sweet relief. 
  • Options
    @amylu914 mine hasn't gotten that bad yet but I think its nice to finally puke so I don't have to keep wondering when its coming.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    amylu914 said:
    Anyone else get somewhat happy when the puking actually happens? It usually gives me a couple hours relief from the nausea when I do hurl. It's disgusting sweet relief. 
    I whined to MH a This morning that I just wanted to throw up so I could get some things done!
  • Options
    @amylu914 I wish I could throw up and stop feeling so nauseous all the damn time!
  • Options
    anyone else have a tilted uterus? I learned today that it is potentially why my back already hurts. Today the real nausea kicked in. I’ve never experienced it to this level with my first three pregnancies. Can’t say I’m enjoying it. 

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Gah my first I only had MS at night . Now it’s I’m nauseated 247 and it’s so weird I thought it was a mental thing because it only started after I took a HPT and it said positive! I’m super emotional all the time, I’m clumsy, heartburn, and food aversion . I have to say I’m in it for the long haul because it’s still so early in my pregnancy to be feeling so terrible lol 
  • Options
    Bloated, constipated, exhausted and breaking out. Super attractive.

Poor DH is the only one helping us to avoid living in absolute filth. I can barely muster up the energy to throw a load of laundry in the wash, never mind fold it and put it away. 
  • Options
    @pretzellover Last pregnancy was what made us get a king size! I had one of those huge U shaped pillows that was so big we called it The Mothership, and it was NECESSARY. My advice is go into a mattress store that also sells beds on a sale day. (Between now and Christmas there should be many) In store you can get AMAZING deals on mattresses and beds. We got a king storage bed that's completely upholstered for $399 when the cheapest one without storage I could find was $699 at Cost Plus. They'll make you a deal with the mattresses, too, and you can always find one to fit your budget. My husband always does better when there's hard numbers to consider, and I can call him up and be like "here's the thing I want, this is how much it is. Cool?"
  • Options
    @amylu914 Totally. Yesterday when I was dry-heaving because my stomach was empty, I was like "bring me food! I need something to throw up!"
  • Options
    anyone else have a tilted uterus? I learned today that it is potentially why my back already hurts. Today the real nausea kicked in. I’ve never experienced it to this level with my first three pregnancies. Can’t say I’m enjoying it. 
    I do. I got diagnosed when I was pretty young. I can't speak to it affecting my back, though, because my back has always been pretty messed up. My spine has extreme curvature in places (which got worse in my last pregnancy) and is straight in places where it shouldn't be, but not to the degree that they would ever consider correcting it. So I don't have the cushion a spine is supposed to have, and my back's always a mess. Sciatica was my worst pregnancy symptom by far; it was a nightmare once I started growing. I never thought my uterus might be related though, that's interesting. I'm gonna have to ask my doctor. 
  • Options
    AlyLynn07 said:
    Bloated, constipated, exhausted and breaking out. Super attractive.

Poor DH is the only one helping us to avoid living in absolute filth. I can barely muster up the energy to throw a load of laundry in the wash, never mind fold it and put it away. 
    Ugh I miss my tidy house before I lost all my energy and go to bed with DS at 8 :'(  
  • Options
    I'm glad I spent the last two weeks ish eating everything in sight because today it was all i could do to eat breakfast so I could take my pnv. 
  • Options
    With my last pregnancy even throwing up didn't relieve the constant nausea! I was miserable for ten weeks straight and swore off another pregnancy. Whoops! At least that part is a little better this time.

Isabella & Julian & and now #3!
  • Options
    @christycalifornia how funny, my husband loves our queen bed because it's the perfect size for cuddling (dork) but I suspect that will change soon...

In other news, my doc cleared me from anything more serious than a bad cold and I'm now feeling better- finally. So much that of course this morning my boobs were hurting like hell and a bit of nausea kicked back on after 5 days. Gotta love the first tri up and downs!
  • Options
    With my last pregnancy even throwing up didn't relieve the constant nausea! I was miserable for ten weeks straight and swore off another pregnancy. Whoops! At least that part is a little better this time.
    Lol, I was also in the i’m never getting pregnant again camp for at least a year after giving birth. Then DD started walking and the baby fever hit me hard. 
  • Options
    @kissableviv That's exactly why we had a queen for so long! We liked to be close. But after the Kiddo came along it was the best choice, she's in our bed all the darn time, and from her I. Need. My. Space. lol