July 2018 Moms

Symptoms (11/20)

Re: Symptoms (11/20)

• FATIGUE!! Mostly just the afternoons... and totally breathless too. So weird that it comes so early.

Impatiently waiting for my boobs to grow...
  • dapple88dapple88 member
    edited November 2017
    The nausea is real but not as bad as it was with DS. I’m so tired and bloated! Indigestion has also been crazy. 

I’m 8 weeks and I have to travel for work next week. Im really hoping the nausea doesn’t get worse! But I’m also a little anxious that it’s not worse. One day at a time, right?!

ETA: the sex. It’s hard to get going but once it starts it’s been pretty amazing which makes it easier to get going. TMI?
  • Loading the player...
  • dapple88 said:
    The nausea is real but not as bad as it was with DS. I’m so tired and bloated! Indigestion has also been crazy. 

I’m 8 weeks and I have to travel for work next week. Im really hoping the nausea doesn’t get worse! But I’m also a little anxious that it’s not worse. One day at a time, right?!

ETA: the sex. It’s hard to get going but once it starts it’s been pretty amazing which makes it easier to get going. TMI?
    Possibly TMI, but whatever, I totally agree and it’s awesome! haha!

I hope you’re nausea let’s up ASAP!
  • I totally jinxed myself by saying I felt great yesterday but was nervous. The nausea is in full force today!  :p
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Impatiently waiting for my boobs to grow...
    This! I swear my nips are already bigger and don't match. I miss my pregnant/bfing tig bitties. 

I feel great when when I wake up but within a few hours I'm back to hating life. DH bought me chocolate cake last night and I couldn't even eat it! 
  • @salfancy you bet! I’m starting to be one of those people that uses apple cider vinegar for EVERYTHING. Just like I use blue Dawn for everything cleaning related
  • Anyone have any other ways to combat heartburn? My is so bad today. I usually can only drink milk because even tums do not work but I am stuck at work without milk. Ugh....
    Married since 5/23/09
    Stepdaughter-2/17/02
    DS #1 born 1/25/10
    DS #2 born 4/25/12
    BFP 2/2016 M/C 3/2016 @ 5 weeks
    Trying for #4 since 11/2015
  • Nausea comes and goes that I manage with ginger mints or candies, regular mints, and crackers. The constant tiredness is what is killing me, it feels like I haven't slept in weeks when I wake up. 
    Me: 34 DH: 33
    DD: 07/19/18
    EDD: 06/22/22
  • 7+3 today. Nauseas all morning and all evening. Tired all day. Headaches from hell, mostly in the evenings. Oh and yesterday my kids told me I was cranky and I went to the bathroom and cried. 

•  A stranger told me today I look REALLY tired.. so there's that. 

Nausea has been pretty manageable so far. I'm also more sensitive to smells and ravenous, but only for the bad foods lol. 
  • @izzyp25  I've been using Cetaphil face wash and alcohol free witch hazel with rose water (Thayers Witch Hazel). This seems to be keeping the acne at bay. I have a tendency to get cystic acne when stressed. Haven't had a breakout in over 2 months. 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• I think boob pain is starting  :o Is it normal for it to start our localized to just one area? Currently it’s just my side boob that feels tender. 
  • @ashbub714 I had incredibly painful side boob, just on one side. Started before I knew I was pregnant and had to ask my friend to undo my bra at a restaurant because it hurt so much. Now I know what I’m going to say to her when I tell her I’m pregnant in a few weeks - remember that time I needed you to unhook my bra at the keg? Yeah, that was weird and we both should have realized I was knocked up
  • Ok now I'm kind of nauseous but I think it's not pregnancy related, probably just anxiety because I'm getting worked up about no symptoms and thinking how much I want and love this baby fml  :/
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @MyBell524 I got on to post pretty much EVERY symptom you just mentioned. I got hit in the face with the super nauseous stick right before lunch, ate because i thought it would help, and I was actively trying not to puke on my toddler while getting ready for his nap. Sipping ginger tea because the only unisom in the house is a capsule and I can't break it in half. Sigh. 
  • @runsomewhere take a deep breath! symptoms being absent for awhile are totally normal! I can't remember how far along you are or if this is your first but with my second I didn't notice anything until like, 8/9 weeks, I didn't take a pregnancy test til I was 7 weeks because I thought the implantation bleeding was an early period because my IUD had just gotten taken out. Now I am not even 5 weeks and I feel absolutely gross right now. MS started with my first after 6 weeks also. Everyone/every pregnancy is different! Don't borrow worry. :smile:
  • anyone else getting headaches? I feel like I have a nonstop dull headache.. Tylenol doesn’t help at all. Usually suffer from regular migraines though so maybe it’s tied to that. And the exhaustion is INSANE. I feel like I’m wading through oatmeal all day long. 
  • Do any of you have light pink/brown spotting? I’ve  read it can be normal, but it’s unnerving. Dr appt tomorrow...6wks 3days
  • SmashJam said:
    @runsomewhere take a deep breath! symptoms being absent for awhile are totally normal! I can't remember how far along you are or if this is your first but with my second I didn't notice anything until like, 8/9 weeks, I didn't take a pregnancy test til I was 7 weeks because I thought the implantation bleeding was an early period because my IUD had just gotten taken out. Now I am not even 5 weeks and I feel absolutely gross right now. MS started with my first after 6 weeks also. Everyone/every pregnancy is different! Don't borrow worry. :smile:
    Thanks. I'm 6W2D today. The silly thing is, I know better than to obsess over this. I never had symptoms w/ my DD. I actually found out I was pregnant with her at 8W4D. This time I found out before even hitting 4 weeks and man it's a whole different feeling.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I've had bleeding today, and I'm really trying to keep calm but with the previous loss, it's obviously hard to keep it out of my head.

Things going for me: It was brown, so most likely old blood, and DH had sex this morning so it could be related to that.

Just waiting for the doctor to call me back at this point... :/

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @gspmom21 sounds like old blood/sex related but sending good vibes and best wishes your way
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @gspmom21 thanks for sharing. Trying to keep calm here too! I’ve read that it is common, but still so stressful! Hoping we can hear a heartbeat tomorrow. Then I will calm down! <3 
  • @runsomewhere @salfancy Thank you! I'm cramping some as well, so that has be slightly worried. I'm trying to keep my mind on it being sex related.

@salfancy So, weird because I'm a girl.. but I don't really know the actual definition of spotting or what it looks like shall I say. This was a little brown blood, took a few wipes for it to go away, and towards the end of the restroom session it was light brown. I'm going to keep checking though to see what the color does.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @gspmom21 I think you just hit the nail on the head with that definition... and it seems likely that everything is ok, but it’s still good you called the doctor! I’m dying to get to my appointment tomorrow now (first one...). Super annoyed right now because they have not called me back! 
  • @gspmom21 hopefully it’s nothing and all is well. Keep us posted when you hear back from the doctor!
  • @salfancy did you call about bleeding as well? I saw your previous comment. I'm excited for your appointment tomorrow!

I HATE at my doctor basically everything goes to voicemail and they tell you not to leave more than one message. They didn't call me back until the next day the last time I called.  I hope yours isn't like that and they're just swamped today.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • My doc is the same! I called and left a message yesterday to see if I still needed to fast because this was supposed to be a regular annual exam and blood-work. Then I got my bfp. No call yesterday and again today... luckily, I’ll be working with a midwife, but I haven’t made the switch yet since I had this appointment pre-scheduled... my doc is great, but her office staff is a nightmare! @gspmom21
  • Hah! As soon as I hit send, they called back (eeek, that hormonal frustration is SO fun!) No answer on the spotting... but I do have to fast for bloodwork... :( Let us know what you hear too! @gspmom21. I'm hoping the best for both of us!
  • @salfancy they did not call me back and they closed. I feel that is EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL.

**TW** I had a loss in July. I called after hours (I started bleeding after they had closed) and that doctor on call called out an HCG test to see if my levels were dropping. I took tests that next morning and called my doctor to see if they'd received them. I got the nurse, explained to her that the on call doctor thought I could be having a miscarriage. She said "oh, let me get those results and I'll call you back" I waited a couple hours and called to check back since I hadn't heard anything and they were closed. Mind you, it was Friday. They were knowingly going to let me sit an entire weekend thinking I was going through a miscarriage without calling me back. I ended up getting the same on call doctor, spoke to him and he confirmed my results. **End TW**

So, while I was typing that I got the answering service again and they luckily pushed me through to the my nurses. My doctor is in surgery so all they said was for me to go to Labor and Delivery if the bleeding gets worse.
    The doctor is fantastic, but all the other staff are very underwhelming.

I recently went to the restroom and it's less bleeding, but this time I saw small red dots, before it was all brown.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @gspmom21 I am so sorry you are going through this. I have no answers but I am here for support. Is there someplace you could go to get checked out? I know some people have bad experiences with the ER/Urgent care and they just tell you to call your doctor in the morning but it seems like you should be able to talk to someone! 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • My boobs hurt so much when I first wake up in the morning, reminiscient of when DD started sleeping through the night and I skipped my MOTN pumping sessions 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @mamabird18 yes!  I am still running, but yet get breathless walking up the steps.  NO sense.
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • Not even 6 weeks yet and already feel like crap. Just made lasagna for dinner and it was all I could do to hold it together. Now I'm on the couch waiting for my husband to come back with the kids.

He's actually excited about me being sick, though he also feels bad of course. For him, sick = baby growing. He came home early today too which was nice. 

If the symptoms continue to get worse I'm going to have to tell my boss next week that I'm pregnant. I have a feeling he'll be cool and supportive, but I'm having doubts about my other "boss". She's childless by choice, and I just get the feeling she's not going to be...happy for me. This is my third baby, so third time taking months off of work.

Isabella & Julian & and now #3!
  • Forgot to say, my lasagna turned out delicious. I hope I don't puke it up later.

Isabella & Julian & and now #3!
  • @gspmom21 I am so frustrated for you. I am sorry. 
  • @gspmom21 Sending you posivitive vibes and hoping your mind is put at ease soon!
  • @salfancy I had spotting and light cramps last Thursday and called the dr first thing Friday... they performed a pelvic exam and sent me for blood work. The nurse practitioner said spotting in the first trimester is VERY common (which I didn’t know) and my blood work came back today and the results are in line with where I am in the pregnancy. I had thirty people telling me it was okay and to take a breath and I don’t think I did for three days until I got the results back.... it’s soooo nerve wrecking! Hold in there, girl!
  • No nausea yet (yay!!) Symptoms are much less than two weeks ago. My nipples returned to a normal size and my boobs aren't throbbing like crazy anymore.

I am itchy, peeing all the time, and pretty bloated/gas-y. Really weird dreams, and the beginnings of pregnancy brain.
  • @gspmom21 miss this thread earlier. I am so sorry you are going through. Like the others said some spotting and cramping can be totally normal. im sorry your office isnt very helpful and I am glad it is getting better. Praying for you my love!! also I am so sorry for your previous loss it can make this part of the pregnancy so hard. here for you anytime you need it!! 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing