July 2018 Moms
Options

What my pregnant self is eating

1235»

Re: What my pregnant self is eating

• Options
    KatyF0813 said:
    I can tell you that my pregnant self will not touch another spicy chicken burger from Wendys with a 10 foot pole.  Was craving one so bad.... am still feeling sick from it this morning  :s
    That sounds awesome. But... I’ll probably refrain lol. Can’t handle the heat!

Lab Mom (x2): Sept/Oct 2014 
    Married: August 2015
    DS: Nov 2016 (36w)
    Baby H #2: July2018 (Team Pink!)

• Options
    I made bean dip, peanut butter cookies, and eggnog today. I’m using every ounce of will power to not go and devour it all right now.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My boring food cravings have subsided and I'm able to eat more "normal" things. I had hibachi the other day and crab legs last night. I'm glad to be semi-back!
  • Options
    A steak hoagie with onion, mushroom and peppers. So good..
  • Options
    In N Out for lunch today...... :#
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Finally getting my cheese pizza I’ve been wanting for 5+ days now. Yaaas. 

• Options
    Cinnamon rolls!!! :)
  • Options
    With my DS, everything made me sick. I only craved oranges. With this one, food doesn’t make me sick, but foods I normally LOVE, like queso, do not sound good at all. I have wanted spicy and sour. Kind of weird!
  • Options
    Jelly 
  • Options
    LITERALLY could kill for some In n Out. SO MAD to not be in CA!!! (Oops, I mean figuratively. Don't want a certain troll to think I've run afoul of my love of grammar.) 
  • Options
    NOT chicken salad. I thought I was going to hurl while putting some in a container for my lunch today. I still brought it... but I don’t think I can do it. 

6 weeks is welcoming me with some intense nausea and food aversions. 

• Options
    I just ate almost an entire bag of sweet and spicy beef jerky. And I left the rest in my car because I know if I bring it inside my husband will eat it. No regrets. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I tried making overnight steel-cut oats last night, but I think the oats were super old because they tasted acrid. So gross! That went in the trash. 
  • Options
    A big bowl of spaghetti squash with parmesan and red pepper flakes for lunch. It's pretty good.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @runsomewhere  Now that sounds good.

• Options
    Avocado on toast for lunch. My fave. I can't wait to see what my cravings will be for.
  • Options
    All I want is chipotle but it messes up my stomach for days! And ranch. I just want ranch.