July 2018 Moms
Options

Symptoms

stillcozystillcozy member
edited November 2017 in July 2018 Moms
What symptoms do you have so far if any? 
April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

Re: Symptoms

• Options
    @lindsayleigh1989 I think this posted twice if you want to turn this into something else - like a symptom thread?
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Options
    @mrsmiller06 whoops!!  Thanks! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hopped out of bed last night too quickly and was stopped in my tracks by stretching pains/ twinges. 

I can't remember when that started with DD.
    Anyone else experience this recently?
  • Options
    bubby15bubby15 member
    edited November 2017
    @Katm89 yes!! I have been getting them often and do not remember them this early with DS
  • Options
    @bubby9215 dh was so freaked out since I stopped and moaned. It knocks the wind out of me. It scared me as a FTM
  • Options
    For me I've just been completely tired! Like I need a nap, bad!
    Me: 34 DH: 33
    DD: 07/19/18
    EDD: 06/22/22
  • Options
    @ajsanders-2 agreed! Although I remember it gets worse... So I know I'm not quite at the peak of exhaustion yet.
  • Options
    @Katm89 yes they definitely stop you in the tracks! You will get used to it though!
  • Options
    I am also incredibly thirsty! I had an aversion to water last time.
  • Options
    Katm89  I can't stretch or move sides quickly... already! It's how I knew I was pregnant. It only happens when I am pregnant. I have to position my foot a certain to roll over in bed to avoid the pain haha. It's super attractive. Charlie horses are the worse.

I got heartburn today from OJ... it's too early for this one in my opinion. I'll take nausea over heartburn. 

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Just watched a video of a baby elephant stuck in a well, and was rescued out of it, and started crying! Normally, not the kind of thing I cry about.  :D
    @Katm89 - Same here, so thirty! So then i am in the bathroom every other minute it feels like. 
    Me: 34 DH: 33
    DD: 07/19/18
    EDD: 06/22/22
  • Options
    @Katm89 same here with the thirst.  I don't remember that happening the first time.  
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    ajsanders-2  I saw that same video this morning. It was so sweet!

• Options
    RLP is the worst. The pain this early can freak so many people out when in reality it's just your uterus stretching itself out. Even though I had it previously it still gets me paranoid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DS#1 July 2016
    Baby #2 July 2018
  • Options
    I keep getting cramps today. I keep telling myself it is baby making room and getting comfy in there. Just don’t give me any bleeding little one!
  • Options
    swizz09 said:
    BTW for 2nd time moms, everything happens sooner. Your body goes in memory mode. It's telling itself, yeah we've done this lets do this again just quickier. Baby bumps will show up sooner with the 2nd for most ladies too. 
    Is it bad that I am kind of excited for that? I want a Christmas bump. 
    No, not at all! Bring on the bump!

• Options
    Didn't test until 12dpo this time, since every test was so soul-crushing in the past. Woke up in the middle of the night with a really weird, sharp cramp, so I decided to test - and it was positive! Have continued to have odd cramps/achiness, sore gums, sore nipples, increased discharge, some heartburn, and lots of gas..... it makes me wonder how someone could NOT know they're pregnant!

Also, if anyone had an HSG done, I actually feel very similar to how I felt the day or two after that - mild abdominal soreness. Weird!
  • Options
     Slight nausea once or twice a day.  Slightly sore boobs. Major thirst! Frequent peeing.  Super tired today. RLP... mostly at night and new this time around. 
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    swizz09 said:
    BTW for 2nd time moms, everything happens sooner. Your body goes in memory mode. It's telling itself, yeah we've done this lets do this again just quickier. Baby bumps will show up sooner with the 2nd for most ladies too. 
    Is it bad that I am kind of excited for that? I want a Christmas bump. 
    Yes!! Can't wait for the bump! I'm 5'2", I don't think I'll be waiting too long! 
  • Options
    LF93 said:
    RLP is the worst. The pain this early can freak so many people out when in reality it's just your uterus stretching itself out. Even though I had it previously it still gets me paranoid.

• Options
    Cramping only last a few mins but can be pretty severe. I keep having to remind myself that this is normal. 
  • Options
    LF93 said:
    Yes definitely! I got up too fast yesterday and it stopped me dead in my tracks. Does RLP start sooner with 2nd, 3rd etc pregnancies? I definitely don't remember it this early from last time. 

I am soooooo tired. And trying to stay away from caffeine, which is making it that much worse. Also been having awful dry mouth/really thirsty...I was on the phone a ton for work for the past couple days and it was torture having to talk that much. 
  • Options
    @bdesterhouse is that what it is! I was hoping for the first 8 weeks with no symptoms again! That was the best. 
  • Options
    I keep getting cramps today. I keep telling myself it is baby making room and getting comfy in there. Just don’t give me any bleeding little one!
    Ive been crampy so much over the last couple days. So irritating and a little scary. I don’t remember having any cramping with my others. 
  • Options
    I feel sooo bloated. We went out to dinner tonight and I had to unbutton my pants on the way home. And I only ate half my meal because I was “full.” I also am hyper emotional. My DH has banned me from videos on fb because they all make me cry lol. And I almost cried on the phone with my mom today telling her how hard it is to be a good friend to all my friends. Why was I even talking about that in the first place??
  • Options
    A little nausea a couple times a day. I had MS into the 2nd trimester last time and I'm hoping it's not as bad this time. I've had some cramps/stretching pains and my boobs are super tender. With my first pregnancy, MS started at week 5 but definitely didn't have these other symptoms so early. 
  • Options
    @hillbillywife and @quiltandknit I'm kinda glad I am not the only one feeling cramps. This is my first so I have no idea what's "normal" yet. Not good for my anxious self  :/ I also think anything I feel for queasiness so far is just from all the nerves. Maybe I should convince myself it's MS just to "feel" a little more KU. 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Options
    @MrsMiller8588 I had so many cramps my first pregnancy. I have zero this time and it makes me nervous lol I guess we all find a reason to worry.
  • Options

@knottie26903651 I've had all those symptons except the sore gums. I feel like I'm making them up because it's so early, but I'm glad to know everyone else is having them too!

I'm learning a lot with having to Google the abbreviations for certain things. I had no idea what RLP was. I thought it was strange, but for me it feels like what I think a baby kick would feel like. (FTM) Thanks for teaching me stuff, Ladies!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Unfortunately I have the same hormone migraines I had with my daughter after not sleeping and getting sick a few times from pain we went into urgent care. But most migraine meds you can’t take in early pregnancy they said so I’m on a Tylenol regimine and antibiotics because I have a sinus infection as well. Ugh now if only my 15 month old will be super chill and quiet today... 

• Options
    @gspmom21 I can tell you from experience they don't feel super similar. Baby kicks (when they're bigger) literally feel like someone is punching you from the inside. Sometimes painful, sometimes not, but it always feels like force pushing to get out lol. When you first feel the baby move it may feel like a flutter like butterflies in your stomach, or swimming, or for me, like I got that swoopy-tummy feeling from a roller-coaster. RLP hurts and sucks, and I can totally see it feeling like kicks if you haven't been kicked from the inside before. In a few months you'll think "how did I ever think this would be the same?" :)
  • Options
    @christycalifornia hmmm... maybe I don't know what RLP is exactly then! It's a very quick push in my belly. It doesn't hurt, just uncomfortable and catches me by surprise every time. Thanks for the explanation though :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @gspmom21 That sounds like RLP. It’s different for everyone. It’s different for me by the day! Lol. Sometimes it feels like how you describe for me, sometimes feels like cramping/stretching. Any weird feelings/pain is prob RLP or gas. ;) 
  • Options
    @zande2016 I got RLP at 9 weeks on my first, this time I've gotten it nearly straight away. It doesn't help that my job involves a lot of heavy lifting and being on my feet for 12 hour shifts. 

The dizziness got me today, I was doing some shopping and honestly thought I was going to fall over.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DS#1 July 2016
    Baby #2 July 2018
  • Options
    Ugh, on top of already being exhausted I'm definitely coming down with DD's cold
  • Options
    @KFrob feel better! I just got over DD's cold
  • Options
    @KFrob I’m definitely sick right now too. What kind of lame is that? Hope you feel better!
  • Options
    Ok what is going on! My insomnia is insane the last couple days!! This did not happen until a lot later with my DS