July 2018 Moms
Options

Symptoms

Re: Symptoms

• Options
    Nausea and heart burn for sure. Had a spicy sauce last night and that was a mistake. My sister had lots of vomiting so just waiting on that...but honestly I'm encouraged by the symptoms - hopefully a good sign!
  • Options
    Anyone else's face breaking out, but feels really dry? I showered last night and ask I was drying off, my face started to hurt because it felt so dry. I'm still breaking out like crazy though. :( 

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bdesterhouse yes, I am experiencing that, too!
  • Options
    I got a new one for me, my hands specifically knuckles are KILLING me holding a cup is awful. pretty much and time I close my hand to a fist my knuckles are screaming at me. Is this a thing so early on?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFetus Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
    @bdesterhouse - Me! I didn't even think about that! 
    Me: 34 DH: 33
    DD: 07/19/18
    EDD: 06/22/22
  • Options
    Anyone else's face breaking out, but feels really dry? I showered last night and ask I was drying off, my face started to hurt because it felt so dry. I'm still breaking out like crazy though. :( 
    Yes so far not as bad as with DS. I’ve started using some tree tea spray from LUSH to hopefully keep me from becoming pizza face again. I used Belli with my son but it was too late by then. 
  • Options
    *TW* Defintely having some suspiciously ectopic-y pains on my bad side... Counting down the days until my next ultrasound! I wouldn't be surprised if I have a heterotopic after all. */TW*
  • Options
    @acunamatada thoughts, prayers, and fingers crossed that all is fine!
  • Options
    @acunamatada hoping you have good news on Friday!
  • Options
    I am definitely feeling sicker today. headaches, fatigue, irritability, etc. I told my boss I wasn't going to do something today..... for no good reason. I just said I really didn't want to. He is really sick right now and didn't care.
  • Options
    @acunamatada fingers crossed for that pain to subside and good news for you guys on Friday.

I am feeling better today than I have in a few days.  It's nice but it's so hard to enjoy the "good days" when you are newly pregnant.  Anxiety kicks in every time.....
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • Options
    @christycalifornia @Katm89 @stlmegs thanks ladies. I'll be thrilled as long as we see a heartbeat in the bean we saw in the right place. Bracing myself for the possibility of another surgery- hoping they can dx me before it's emergent!  
  • Options
    Ya'll my boobs hate me today!!! I never had soreness before DS or during pregnancy. After him and after having my IUD out omggg. I want to chop them off today 
  • Options
    I'm 6 weeks and 4 days today and I do notice a steady increase in the nausea and fatigue. I was just thinking,  wow this had not been bad at all,  then this morning toast made me feel like I needed to lay down.   Also,  i have had minor cramping the whole time.   But thats all so far!  
  • Options
    I’ve started feeling super exhausted the last few days pretty yucky too. I wasn’t this tired this early on with my first and I don’t remember feeling yucky like this. 
  • Options
    So glad I read this thread I thought I was going crazy feeling RLP so early! The headaches, tiredness and sore boobs are things that have hit me the most but I'm happily welcoming each symptom atm. 
  • Options
    @acunamatada hope everything's okay, I have everything crossed for you and will be thinking of you. 
  • Options
    @bdesterhouse my face is like that. I kind of think it's due to the changing weather here (cold and recent snow), but I am also breaking out like crazy which is not normal for me. 

@acunamatada I will be thinking of you this week! 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Options
    I hope you get good news @acunamatada, will be thinking of you!
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    @nataliejg @coco2787 thanks, I'm pretty positive it's heterotopic. I'm overthinking it now, but I know it's in there. Plus I O'd on both sides. I'm just hoping now my other bean will be okay. Theoretically they could remove my damaged tube and save the remaining pregnancy. 
    The waves of nausea, headaches, rage, and fatigue are horrible, but they're reassuring! 
  • Options
    I have always struggled with skin issues but as I got older my skin has been clearing up and looking great. Now EVERY DAY I get a new cystic acne with this pregnancy. I am freaking out. I am a professional makeup artist too and it's not too fun meeting with clients and my face looks so oily and broken out. I also do social media videos and tutorials and ya that's stopping til I can explain why my face is freaking out. I've also noticed pigmentation changes, I am getting dark areas on my face.

Other than that has is horrible. I have chewed a few people out on FB which I normally would stay out. Oh and I craved maniara sauce yesterday which is so weird for me. When the smell of lasagna started filling the whole house I then decided I couldn't handle the smell and threw up. So much fun
  • Options
    @megankb838 I had tons of cystic acne coming off of birth control, and I really don't want it to start up again. I had been using Mario Badescu Glycolic Gel which helped a TON - I know glycolic acid is OK during pregnancy but I'm unsure about the other ingredients so I'm still looking into whether I can keep using it.... also Desert Essence blemish touch stick is a life saver. Just started using witch hazel too which I'm liking so far.
  • Options
    I just got my first very sudden very strong wave of nausea... Trying to think of it as a good sign, but really it sucks. 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Options
    @acunamatada thinking of you!!! glad you have the horrible but reassuring symptoms haha which sounds awful for me to say but fingers crossed for your appointment!
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    @MrsMiller8588 yes me too!  it isn't fun but I agree with it feeling like a good sign! 

• Options
    Compared to my DS's pregnancy, the symptoms are MUCH stronger. My breast hurt all the time. I'm wearing sports bra to work. I'm moody and don't want to be physically cuddled. I passionately want very plain food, and dislike the thought of my favorite foods (Mexican, chili, spicy Asian dishes). I have a dislike for coffee and hot tea, which I drink both regularly. I have horrid constipation and bloating. Heightened sense of smell has kicked in. Peeing all the time. And when I sleep, I sleep damn good. Until I have to pee.

Symptoms different from my first pregnancy: I'm bubbly and energetic. I've not started throwing up or getting waves of nausea. (Woo-hoo!)
  • Options
    This pregnancy is starting to rear it's ugly head and I woke up this morning with a throbbing headache and said to my husband, "what have we done."
  • Options
    so apparently a new symptom for me is snoring. My husband said I’ve started to snore loudly. I can’t breath laying in any position it feels like so I hope it’s from that.  

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We were having trouble TTC, so I made the decision to finally wean DS (he’s 19mo) in mid-Oct. OMG THE PAIN! Weaning was so hard! Then I had about a week of small sad boobs that for once didn’t hurt! Aaand pregnant so boobs hurt again. At least weaning helped us conceive! DS seems fine with being a “big boy” anyways.

Other than that, at almost 5 weeks I have every. single. symptom. I didn’t even know I was pregnant at this point last time! Oddly enough I’m kind of enjoying the misery because we had been TTC for a year and it finally happened! Feeling lousy is oddly reassuring!
  • Options
    Okay. My symptoms hit me like a truck this morning. Woah! I struggled to get up, I felt so exhausted after a full night of sleep. I fed DD breakfast and then I turned on my pregnancy workout dvd for the first time. I quickly realized how tired and out of shape I am... so I started Balling My Eyes Out! Then I got really nauseous and started crying again because I didn’t think anything could make me feel better. DH suggested toast and now I’m fine, but I’ve never felt so emotionally drained in my life. And even I want to roll my eyes at how silly I’m being with the tears, but I cannot help it lol 
  • Options
    So. Much. Bloat. ... Oh and holy cramps. My two complaints for today.  I had terrible bloat during week 5 with DD too so I was expecting it to show up. It's right on time. 
  • Options
    lucky13mamalucky13mama member
    edited November 2017
    I’ve had on and off nausea but not too bad, some cramps/stretching pains, and sore boobs- so today I thought I’d skip the bra while working from home to give the girls a break. Nope! My nipples are on fire wtf! Definitely way earlier than with DS. 

I also cannot remember anything for the life of me- my typical first sign of being pregnant. Yesterday I could not remember what shrimp tempura is called and told DH “that fried shrimp appetizer”. today I couldn’t remember what tortellini is called right after making some! 

*edited because he Bump ate my words due to emojis being used apparently
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Oh and I forgot to add- butter smells bad...  :o I had to take another one out of the fridge and see if the one I was smelling went bad or something- nope! So random.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    So funny some of you are out of breath too. I was winded cleaning up today i didn’t have that with my son until i was about to pop. Def naseau in the morning that goes away as the day goes on, ginger ale has been my bff. Sore breasts have been constant since before i knew i was preggo and cramping finally stopped (they were making me nervous now I’m nervous they stopped lol!) 
  • Options
    @knottie2e1fae3b58e6ee65 wlecome!! would you mind changing your screen name? its super hard to remember which knottie is which :) hope the nausea gets better for you soon! 

• Options
    Sorry maybe TMI but Omg this gas/bloat is horrid! You’d think I ate a whole can of beans and head of cabbage. 
  • Options
    @wildtot maybe try gasx? not sure if thats allowed or not but could definitekh help! 

• Options
    @lindsayleigh1989 gonna ask the doc for sure!
  • Options
    I'm 6+4weeks and the nausea has officially taken me down. Ugh. I've been a couch potato all day. I really hope this let's up soon. 
  • Options
    I don’t know why I thought at 6 weeks I “escaped” morning sickness. Ah so dumb!! Longest day ever. I put my toddler to bed an hour early and am going to bed too. #livingoffgingerale