May 2018 Moms
Options

Randoms 10/16-10/22

Re: Randoms 10/16-10/22

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @lincbeesmom that may be, but the same could be said about pretty much anything else that was said in response to them.  
  • Options
    @suchaglencoco that is super annoying!  
  • Options
    Speaking of being sensitive to other people and their feelings, I have a question.  I'm putting it in a spoiler because it mentions TW- loss

I posted last week that my friend found out they lost their baby at their anatomy scan.  The week before this happened, I had told her I was pregnant.  She publicly announced their loss yesterday.  DH and I were planning on announcing on social media this week.  Should I wait to announce?  Should I text her and tell her that we are posting so it doesn't catch her off-guard even though she already knows, or is that worse?  Should I post the announcement and filter the post so that she won't see it? 

• Options
    I am exhausted after reading that. It amazes me how many people lack empathy for others. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    @mileswithmyles, that's so great. 
  • Options
    @mileswithmyles so sorry for your friend. I'm glad you were able to talk about it and you feel more at peace about everything. Sending creepy internet hugs! 
  • Options
    Has anyone else watched the movie Vegas Baby on Netflix? I just finished watching it with my H and a) it's a really well done documentary and b) I should not have watched it!! It's so emotional and so much goes wrong for those poor people I am back to being as paranoid as I felt before seeing a heart beat.