May 2018 Moms
Options

Randoms 10/16-10/22

Re: Randoms 10/16-10/22

• Options
    @sharkmama39 no!  Is it still out there?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @justsuzie, He is so precious!  I'm sorry he's evil, buuuuuuttttt.... so, so cute! 

My random.... you know you're pregnant when... you're afraid to brush your teeth in the morning because you know you will gag, dry heave, and/or vomit. 
    Image result for dry heaving gif
    Try brushing without tooth paste and following up with mouthwash?
  • Options
    @suchaglencoco that picture describes exactly how it tasted. *gag*
  • Options
    @suchaglencoco how was it? Delicious? 

I actually bought some from the store tonight. I doubt they'll be as good as the one I had earlier today, but I figured I'd try.. 
  • Options
    So today has been awful. My two year old had a breadstick last weekend that had butter on it and now has diarrhea that is turning his butt so red. This happens every time he accidentally has dairy. And this HG is definitely getting the best of me. Phenergren isn't really doing much for me so I've just been dry heaving all day until I can finally get a tiny bit of water or whatever is in my gut out. But yeah, it's been a crappy day. I can't wait until May! Looking foreword to holding my babe in my arms instead of my uterus!
    I am so sorry for the rough day. Phenergran did nothing except knock me out. Has your doctor considered diclegis? It has definitely taken the edge off the HG for me and given me the chance to eat a few small bites throughout the day. 
  • Options
    @babys_2018 I had a problem on my laptop yesterday where I couldn't participate in Community. It kept saying I was logged in, but wouldn't give me a reply box and just kept taking my back to the main page when I tried to click Reply. Finally had to log out, close the browser and try again. Haven't had a problem that bad on mobile though. Mostly logging out, even though I obviously wasn't actually logged in fixes it.

Also: Go Dodgers!!
    Me: 32 DH: 31 *The old lady by 5 whole weeks*
    Married: 11/2013
    M: 6/2016  E: 5/2018