February 2018 Moms
Options

Randoms. Week of 10.9

123457»

Re: Randoms. Week of 10.9

• Options
    @Aeml1985 I actually just tried aquaphor on her cheeks tonight to see how it works. 
  • Options
    It is 3:20am I have been staring at my ceiling for 1 hr and 18 min. I do love the second tri insomnia... I’m going to be a zombie tomorrow 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    GoogleMD said:
    It is 3:20am I have been staring at my ceiling for 1 hr and 18 min. I do love the second tri insomnia... I’m going to be a zombie tomorrow 
    That's apparently my favorite time to wake up and be awake for an hour or two as well. I think it's happened every day this week, no matter what time I've gone to bed.
  • Options
    @gymmonkey95, we use Cetaphil. We used Aveeno Baby when he was smaller, but it was no longer helping when his dry skin started breaking out is a rash (from dryness, not the lotion). 
  • Options
    GoogleMD said:
    That's apparently my favorite time to wake up and be awake for an hour or two as well. I think it's happened every day this week, no matter what time I've gone to bed.
    Make that a third here. At least it gives me time to catch up on TB, research registry items, or read my baby books. 
  • Options
    @ramzlau I ended up ordering all my son’s birthday supplies and presents, paying a couple bills, and FB stalking before finally falling asleep around. Naturally the toddler decided 6:15 am was a great time to start the day  :s
  • Options
    @gymmonkey95 +1 for cetaphil or aquafor, or also try cerave healing ointnent.
  • Options
    @gymmonkey95 both of my boys had bad eczema and we started coating them in aquaphor and then doing a zip up footed sleeper.  They would wake up with beautiful skin.  Heads up, the stuff in the baby isle is sometimes more expensive than the stuff in the pharmacy section. 
  • Options
    @gymmonkey95 coconut oil after bath or even melted in the bath works great too

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Cerave
  • Options
    All about the insomnia over here as well. My DD is 18 months today so I was up looking at all her tiny newborn photos not believing that it was a year and a half ago that she was born.
    DD - 4.15.16
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! Looks like I'm going to be making a target run. 
    @BrittaniLC enjoy your trip! 
  • Options
    @nightnurse92 What a beautiful trip you must be having. And thank you for the update. A lot of us are thinking/praying for you and your LO. Keep enjoying your trip. We’re here for you if you need us!
  • Options
    @nightnurse92 Thnaks for the update!! Enjoy the babymoon!! We will be thinking about you guys at your next appointment 
  • Options
    lucylou214lucylou214 member
    edited October 2017
    @googlemd, @ramzlau , and @gingermama26 , can I join the club too?  I've been awake a little earlier, more like from 1-2am, but these "sleep intermissions", as I'm calling them, are getting old quickly!  (and yes, I'm aware that sleep will be interrupted once baby comes, as someone kindly pointed out to me)... Fingers crossed we can all get some good sleep soon!

ETA: @nightnurse92 , so glad to hear you're having a nice trip! You're not too far from me, and it's definitely beautiful in this part of the country at this time of year. :) You've had some great weather, too! 
  • Options
    The FFFC June thread got resurrected and then shut down this afternoon if anyone missed that. 
  • Options
    The FFFC June thread got resurrected and then shut down this afternoon if anyone missed that. 
    Wow.  There is no way a woman that has experienced what she says she has can be that oblivious to why a TW would be important.  Has to be a troll.