February 2018 Moms

Randoms. Week of 10.9

Re: Randoms. Week of 10.9

• @meatballs37 update today was wonderful to hear about baby A! Continued prayers for you all. @nightnurse92 praying for you as well and hoping to see an update if anyone knows. ❤️
    babymakes9magnolia305
  • And as if fires and windstorms aren't enough we just had a friggin earthquake. If locusts happen next I'm going totally underground.

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• Loading the player...
  • @rainafire77 was it a big one? 
    Enough is enough already this year, hope you're safe
    Andrea (31), married Aaron (36) September 2012
    Parents to fur babies Tiki and Gizzmo and 2yr old Georgia
    IF veterans; #1 conceived on second clomid+HCG+IUI, #2 conceived on 1st Letrozole+HCG+IUI
    EDD: Feb 5, 2018

• @Aeml1985 Only a 4.0 but it was really shallow.

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017

• I need a vacation from getting ready for this vacation. I’m so ready! Less than 24 hours. 
  • Yikes @rainafire77, stay safe! ❤️
  • @rainafire77 I hope you and the family are staying safe. We are starting to get the smoke here in southern NV so I can only imagine how bad it is there!

I finally understand the obsession with buy buy baby! I could stay in there for hours and wish I had one where I live right now.
    clc515
  • SarahFoley725SarahFoley725 member
    edited October 2017
    @rainafire77 I'd say you could come here but we almost washed away from Harvey. 

Anyway, good drama on the FFFC thread ETA: June 18 because that's important info 
    sabby2rainafire77BrittaniLCbabybro218
  • I just can't with June. They may set a record for being the first BMB to be shut down and have a June 2.0!

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017

magnolia305SarahFoley725BrittaniLC
  • Wow! @SarahFoley725 just read that thread. Yowzer June BMB, you got some doozies. I hope the good people keep sticking up for what is right.
  • @SarahFoley725 I just read that thread! I can't believe how well those Mommas can get their point across without really being mean! Especially when she deserved every comment that she got! Shows who the mature adults are right away!
  • Man June is on a roll!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BrittaniLC
  • It seemed like my bump went all squishy last night & I was trying to figure out where Kaleb went in there. DH was all "maybe he's just enjoying all his room for activities"

The bump came back to the front with hiccups an hour later. So cute. 

I noticed this the other day too! Some days bump is super hard and then other days it’s all squishy. It’s weird. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    rainafire77
  • June is a dumpster fire once a week! Amazing. 
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

rainafire77BrittaniLCalice0218
  • Off to stalk June. 

• June was way too nice to her. Hoooollllyyyyy cow. 
    SunflowerMama428Starynightsky24eggplantface
  • Did she not consider that she put her co-worker in an uncomfortable position where she might have felt obligated to respond the way she did, so as to not make her (OP) feel uncomfortable? I mean, using someone else's [possibly forced] reaction to validate your asshat move is pretty shitty. And it's not uncommon for loss parents to be in the position to make others feel less uncomfortable about pregnancy and infant loss. 

She can miss the point entirely. Fine. But it still makes it an asshat move. 
    G 12.04 | E 11.06 | D 11.08  | H 12.09 | R 11.14 | Expecting #6 2.16.18.

chucksmom15eggplantface
  • @soulcupcake my thoughts exactly. Her co worker was probably putting on a brave front. I'm glad she isn't in our BMB because I would downright refuse to participate in a FB group with someone like that. 
    eggplantfaceramzlau
  • I’m not riding on any warnings. Ban hammer me. 
    meatballs37gingermama29eggplantface
  • @TattoosandLace Very well said on the June board!! Wish I could love it but you get my like!!
    Reported.
    Reported

*Stuck in box*

I didn’t even swear!
  • If you get a warning for that @TattoosandLace I give up.  Her manager is a better woman than me.  I would not have been able to hold my tongue.
    babybro218
  • @SarahFoley725 did they check you for anemia?
    IF veterans; #1 conceived on second clomid+HCG+IUI, #2 conceived on 1st Letrozole+HCG+IUI

• Aeml1985 said:
    @SarahFoley725 did they check you for anemia?
    Yes, they did. I was actually worried about that at first. 
  • GoogleMD said:
    “It is about me  not about them”
    holy shit how can someone be so self absorbed?
    What did she expect her manager to say
    She is on my post it note.
    She has her own post it. It’s a all about her. 
    SunflowerMama428GoogleMD
  • What's a really hydrating lotion to use on a toddler? My DD skin is getting super dry. I try not to give a bath every day but she's still on the BLW journey so it's not exactly an option, I out lotion on at least once if not twice a day. It's bad enough that it looks like a sunburn :neutral:
  • @gymmonkey95 I like the aveno eczema lotion. Have you tried just plain old Vaseline on her after her bath?