Infertility
Options

November FET

Re: November FET

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @laurad75 I do acupuncture and meditation and it helps keep me balanced in this crazy process
  • Options
    @JamieH2000 what a brilliant idea!! I met a woman who is an unpaid lobbyist (at a cocktail party) Anyone can actually do it... It got me interested in the process in general... this is a good cause!
  • Options
    @JamieH2000 I agree that is definitely something I would like to get involved in. For me the financial aspect is what causes the most stress. I just keep thinking that if this doesn't work we will be paying off this debt for months with nothing to show for it and we won't be able to afford to try this again for at least another year. 
  • Options
    @hopeful_mom I think the type of ultrasound they were doing was not the proper way to see and remove a polyp. It requires different tools too, so I think if youre not expecting to see anything you are ready to remove something. Ive had the water ultrasound before and in the past that doc saw what she thought was a polyp, but couldn't remove it then... it needed to be scheduled later. At least she will now do it during my next retrieval so its all done at once
  • Options
    @bababatty- yay for AF and getting started!!  sounds like you are doing a natural cycle? Probably less than 3 weeks until transfer then!!

@laurad75- ok gotcha! i thought maybe you had reached out to get start on the calendar before the legal was in ;) too much waiting in this process but hopefully not too much longer!!

@dragonette505- have you finally o'd and get to start priming soon?! so wish you were able to have a transfer with us! But I feel like its gonna be a good cycle for you!
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    March-May 2016: 1 TI and 2 IUIs- BFN 
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Nov 2017- Hysterscopy to remove polyp
    Dec 2017- DE FET #1 on 12/8 on 2 perfect blasts- BFN and devastated
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Apr 2018- DE FET cancelled for lining issues :(
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Baby Born born early @ 33.5 weeks due to Pre-e
    Back for # 2!
  • Options
    sunnyrain2sunnyrain2 member
    edited October 2017
    Did blood work this morning to make sure I ovulated. Despite starting my period a week early after my September IVF cycle it looks like ovulation is a week late. I just got a call and my LH is elevated so I'm either ovulating now or just about too (cd 22 today). 

I start Lupron on the 17th and since my progesterone is low I also have to do 10 days of Prometrium starting on the 17th as well. 

The last IVF and Lupron trigger made everything all wonky
    Melissa 39 - DH 45
    TTC # 1 - 4 years, 7 IUIs, 3 IVF, 1 FET, 2 M/C, DD 2015 :)
    TTC # 2 - IVF # 4 March 2017 Long Lupron, 150 Gonal F, 150 Menopur
                                 21R, 12M, 7F, Transferred 2 Froze 1 - BFN
                    FET # 2  May 2017 - BFN
                    IVF # 5 Sep 2017 - Antagonist, no BCP.  200 iu Follistim, 150 iu Menopur, Cetrotide started day 5, Lupron trigger
                                 19R, 13M, 12F, No Transfer - 2 "beautiful" blasts frozen
                    FET # 3 Nov 2017
  • Options
    @adirat All the drinking! lol  My doctors have said its fine up until transfer as long as the meds you're on aren't contraindicated.  I'm on Metformin so no drinking for me (I kinda miss it)...
    Melissa 39 - DH 45
                    FET # 2  May 2017 - BFN
                    IVF # 5 Sep 2017 - Antagonist, no BCP.  200 iu Follistim, 150 iu Menopur, Cetrotide started day 5, Lupron trigger
                    FET # 3 Nov 2017
  • Options
    @artemis618 No more IVF cycles for me so I'm only taking my regular supplements: 5,000 iu D3, 4mg methylfolate, calcium, fish oil, B complex, and prenatal.  Once I start FET meds I'll start baby aspirin and take it throughout pregnancy.  
    Melissa 39 - DH 45
                    FET # 2  May 2017 - BFN
                    FET # 3 Nov 2017
  • Options
    Question about baby aspirin and FET for @sunnyrain2 and others -- my RE ordered me 81mg baby aspirin to start along with medrol at transfer. The medrol is because of possible endo, but I don't have a history of clotting issues or anything, so why the aspirin? I am going to ask my RE about this also but I'd be interested to hear from you all if this is standard or only indicated for specific conditions?

• Options
    @dragonette505 ty for your reply. I'm happy to know you guys are here with me. I really needed that hug.
  • Options
    @BusinessWife awww sorry you're battling fatigue! Try to carve out some r&r ahead of transfer as it can help with a balanced immune system for implantation! But soooo happy you can get that extra time after transfer!! 
  • Options
    @BusinessWife how awful for your friend. That’s terrible. 

Hope everyone one is having a nice weekend. 

I was was wondering about the CoQ10. What was the point of it in the first place? They told me baby aspirin also. Maybe it’s standard for some clinics? 
    • Me: 36 DH: 33
    • TTC since June 2016
    • Me: PCOS DH: Morphology 1%
    • 3 TI with Famera and trigger shots-BFN
    • 3 IUI's with Famera and trigger shots- BFN
    • IVF August 2017 25 eggs retrieved, 19 mature, 13 fertilized (ICSI), 5 frozen, 3 PGS normal 
    • FET November 2017 Transferred one 6 day blast (a little GIRL) BFP EDD 8/4/18

• Options
    @adirat I have sickle cell anemia. It's not really something you have without knowing. If you bruise easily then I would think you are more likely to have a mild bleeding disorder vs a clotting (hypercoagulation) disorder and clotting disorders are the ones associated with RPL. Either way maybe you can ask your RE about testing for both.

@BusinessWife that is so terrible what your friend is going through. I just can't imagine, and still so young too  :'(.
    I work this weekend as well unfortunately. It's supposed to be once a month but I've been doing extra this month to get as many weekends as possible off around the transfer. Apart form that DH and I may catch a movie or something but nothing special planned. 

@Irisheyes81 I think the CoQ10 was to improve egg quality so that's why I stopped it after retrieval. Also once I start estrogen next week I will probably start red raspberry tea and pomegranate since I think that's supposed to help with lining?